Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

Just out of interest, did BD and THE fought opponents bigger then them once ?

Perhaps it's just an impression, but I have the feeling they are always involved in gang bangs on weaker tribes.

when you are number 1 and number 2 noobaxes, explain to me how in the heck you fight someone bigger than you?
right..you can't..therefore you do the next best thing, and fight several top 10 and top 20 tribes at the same time.

DeletedUser

when you are number 1 and number 2 noobaxes, explain to me how in the heck you fight someone bigger than you?
right..you can't..therefore you do the next best thing, and fight several top 10 and top 20 tribes at the same time.

You didn't fight several top 10 - 20 tribes other than with BD.

It can be many tribes at the same time but it seems it's always on your side that neighbors decide to join. Don't get me wrong, I think that THE and BD are great tribes. I would just hope that you keep some reserve when engaging in political smear campaign.

CRY-KBC-PMP at the same time was a bigger opponent than us with huge frontlines to protect. Stats don't mean all since lots of CRY members went barb. Lots of player from PMP got booted and don't appear in the stats and the same goes with KBC. I nobled a lot of tribeless players that got booted from both.

DeletedUser22924

You didn't fight several top 10 - 20 tribes other than with BD.

It can be many tribes at the same time but it seems it's always on your side that neighbors decide to join. Don't get me wrong, I think that THE and BD are great tribes. I would just hope that you keep some reserve when engaging in political smear campaign.

CRY-KBC-PMP at the same time was a bigger opponent than us with huge frontlines to protect. Stats don't mean all since lots of CRY members went barb. Lots of player from PMP got booted and don't appear in the stats and the same goes with KBC. I nobled a lot of tribeless players that got booted from both.

i mean not to discredit, the defeat of CRY, but nearly 60-80% was inactive even before i had joined =P

DeletedUser22924

Castro on the day of declaration:
[spoil] [/spoil]

Castro today after they lost the war
[spoil] [/spoil]

Brilliant.
hey it's not my fault most of CRY was inactive:lol:

i was just a k74 soldier fighting Die, and NADs:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well you lied on at least one occasion.
However, on a different note (which is way off topic, infraction coming my way) great sig Castro! :)

DeletedUser22924

Well you lied on at least one occasion.
However, on a different note (which is way off topic, infraction coming my way) great sig Castro! :)

i guess so, yes i have lied, though, i never like to lie, leaves a bad taste on my mouth(i rather ignore the subject, than lie) =P

thnx for the compliment, i make my own sigs:icon_biggrin:

spleen mage

1 THE - Top dawgs!

2 BD - Kick ass bunch of Elite fighters. Would like to see them in an "official" war though :icon_wink:

3 T-W-C - A solid tribe; haven't paid much attention to their wars till recently, but I expect good things from them.

4 DECIDE - Sadly, I can only see them going in one direction, and it isn't up.

5 BH - Probably the most underrated tribe in the top 20; pretty impressive tribe. Doing well against Hammer.

6 Hammer - Taking a hammering.

7 Die. - Have sat around and pretty much failed to achieve for the entire world. I'm suprised that they're still here though, so maybe a small amount of credit due.

8 [DN] - Look like a pretty mean tribe, but I haven't really see them in action (I didn't pay much attention to the -O- wars). Look foward to seeing them fight.

9 LoEN - I don't really know much about them to be honest.

10 PLAGUE - Impressive turnaround, as I'v said before. The fact that they're still here, let alone fighting is an achievement.

11 NADs -

12 Phoenx - Tough cookies, if a bit over confident.

13 PMP - Having their ass kicked by the looks of things.

14 Synd01 - Food for us.

15 Draco. - Trying to avoid the inevitable

16 NTZH -

17 EXPAND - They are an oxymoron

18 OH! -

19 Escape - Due to their close proximity to TWC, the future isn't orange for them.

20 ELITE. - More food for us

DeletedUser

1 THE - These guys War after War Prove themselves, Much Respect!

2 BD - Can I publically say I luv Pinkytoe? .. or will Gicusan KEEL ME?!?!?!?!

3 T-W-C - Props for proving you can walk the walk .. after being bashed by the bash

4 DECIDE - Sadly, I can only see them going in one direction, and it isn't up, >>>> Totally Agree <<<<

5 BH - Meh.

6 Hammer - Expected the downfall ages ago .. Like die .. wont die ..

7 Die. - This Tribe is staying together by 1 single badarse player .. Zub! .. Much Respect!

8 [DN] - Waiting for them to Do their Declaration on BD .. before its to late! .. Good Luck to both Sides! .. Somehow I think both are ready for it.

9 LoEN - Assisting Die. against Phoenx

also said ..

9 LoEN - fighting phoenx, not impressed atm.

also said ..

9 LoEN - Fighting Phoenx, will see what they do once they finish eating Conan of FSJ

Nope .. sorry ALL incorrect

Pajuno has not come out and said it yet ... but they have NOT bothered with LOEN at all .. the day they do, im sure i will see them flying over me .. like those old 1940 ad's with the guy looking up as the US Airforce cartoons flew over!

At this point in time ALL they have been focused on is Me.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Templarz

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 2
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 388,016
Side 2: 18,639
Difference: 369,377

image.php

or more recently ..

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Templarz

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,448
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,448

image.php

There is a Bunch of 5 (7) People Dismantling LOEN from the Inside and ... Out.

And atm they have more bases then we can count that are cat'ed down to ashes...

And Not one single Cap to a ACTIVE and hasnt quit PIMP Player ( Meaning Dont even bother even adding Tch .. as i Wont even bother adding Conan sending all his vills at me after he got his account back .. Nice btw that was... )

So Dont even mention they are at war vs a tribe with more then 5 members .. cause that is a downright misunderstand and a assumption that is completely and utterly correct.

What they are getting is a Bash .. and one that will be pushing them out of a Certain few K's! .. And it wont be by Phoenx etc... Unless i keep running out of damn nobles! ):(

Cheers! :)

10 PLAGUE - Who?

11 NADs - Huh?

12 Phoenx - True Number 3 Tribe IMHO .. Led by a badarse .. talked by a badarse.. Paj and Co Loves ... Games, MMA, Strippers with chocolate sauce all over their body and New England Patriots ( Har har! :p ).. Gotta love em! :D

13 PMP - Someone has to be 13

14 Synd01 - and 14

15 Draco. - THEY STILL LIVE!!! Seriously .. its amazing!

16 NTZH - 16th .. Congrats!

17 EXPAND - They are an oxymoron ( Hahah Love this! )

18 OH! - OH! INCOMING!!!! PANIC!!!!

19 Escape - Yes you need to .. QUICKLY!

20 ELITE. - Elite what? .. Barb Noblers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. The: blah blah blah
2. BD: yada yada yada
3. T-W-C: who cares?
24. PIMP: These guys should really be at least top 5. I mean, they obviously show potential considering their leader loves me and all. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

24. PIMP: These guys should really be at least top 5. I mean, they obviously show potential considering their leader loves me and all. :icon_wink:

Too much hugging in that little corner
Looks like an orgy room to me...

DeletedUser

a little yes :>>

Anyway my top 20

[spoil]1 THE - best, due to leadership
2 BD - second due to leadership

T-W-C - A solid tribe; haven't paid much attention to their wars till recently, but I expect good things from them.
i agree here.

DECIDE - Sadly, I can only see them going in one direction, and it isn't up.
agree again

BH - Probably the most underrated tribe in the top 20; pretty impressive tribe. Doing well against Hammer.
they made the choice to align to THE diplomacy long time ago.

Hammer - Taking a hammering.
even more than DECIDE.

Die. - Have sat around and pretty much failed to achieve for the entire world. I'm suprised that they're still here though, so maybe a small amount of credit due.
Why are they here? What the plan peoples?

[DN] - Look like a pretty mean tribe, but I haven't really see them in action (I didn't pay much attention to the -O- wars). Look foward to seeing them fight.
They delay the move we all expect from them.

LoEN - I don't really know much about them to be honest.
food?

PLAGUE - Impressive turnaround, as I'v said before. The fact that they're still here, let alone fighting is an achievement.
My brain say they are mistake of the nature.
My soul say they should be granted a moral vicotory over Decide.

11 NADs - well smart diplomacy but hidding in the shadow dont make me admire you.

Phoenx - Tough cookies, if a bit over confident.
Good and bad in same time.Good fighters, bad diplomats as they are connceted to THE-BD axis of power.

13 PMP - Having their ass kicked by the looks of things.- food

14 Synd01 - Food for us. -food

15 Draco. - Trying to avoid the inevitable
why are you sitting there guys? rimm move :>>

16 NTZH - who?

EXPAND - They are an oxymoron
agree

18 OH! - food

Escape - Due to their close proximity to TWC, the future isn't orange for them.

ELITE. - More food for us
agree[/spoil]

and another pic
[spoil]
2iuvie.gif
[/spoil]

Gicusan

8 DN
They delay the move we all expect from them.

Pinky once said that 'DN is in the shitty-est position in this world. I mean they are one of the best tribes in the world, at least membership wise, and they are able to kill almost everyone they would fight. But the irony is that they border a tribe that is just simply better than them. And they are good enough to know that.' Regardless, they have to try it so we would kindly ask them to move those lazy asses.

But there is something else I want to tell you Calarasi. I do not know if it is because you are in a tribe with a bad view upon the world (I have no idea where you are), or because you do not pay attention or use all the needed brains to read this forums or simply you cannot get a grip on its mechanics, but you seem uninformed. Constantly. Not all you say but much of what you say shows limited understanding of W30. I say it in the most serious way. Think stuff better, talk to people. You seem a decent p&p-er and a gain to this world. I dislike you having less impact than you should have because of lack of information.

DeletedUser

Right now is no inside information.
You might be right.
But i always smell things right.
Take Templarz/Pajuno relation with BD.
Its based on what they did recently and what would benefit them.
More like: what would i do to have this results/how would i play behind scenes.

+If is anyone able to spy an entire world(i mean more than 1,2 tribes) thats me.
If u ask THE oldies they will tell you my w8 nickname is Calamari(u know many arms,hands, eyes)
Just a little prove i will know things faster than others in w30.
Even if aparently i dont play w30.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=148808 some posts in here describe them as a familly tribe when they where claiming to be just allies :)
Are inside forum talks from 3-4 top tribes that i shouldnt have seen :)

DeletedUser

Muahah! :D

Much <3

DeletedUser

I gotta admit i dont mind the map at all .. obviously .. die needs to change to Phoenx..

TWC need to be pushed back more..

Infact tell you what

Change everything
Put the top half Green for THE .. the big giant middle part for BD

and the Final bottom grey part for Pheonx! :)