Congratulation Art

DeletedUser

Ya I have no previous experience with Angacam :icon_rolleyes:

What makes OD impressive is OD with out the massive losses. Anyone can have people stack their villages, it takes no skill at all.

I can't believe Angacam gave you enough time from under his desk for you to write this post.

Me and anga go back to w32, im sure many others know him from there, and whats hes capable of, yes hes made mistakes but it only takes 1 person to flame, not the entire community, maybe some are upset because they lost nukes.

DeletedUser

thats only a good stat if you have the points to back it up. I mean a high odd score is good and all but if you lost all your villages getting it then you still lost. Odd and Oda are deceptive stats. Sure you can brag about how much you killed and all but then thats just like a commander celebrating phyrric victories where he lost all his troops as well. After a certain level Od doesnt tell you a players skill level anymore, i mean if i look at the top 10 i know all of them can play. At that point low od isnt even a negative its a postive since they are efficient and will have more resorces to fight me with. The point of the game is to make your little empire grow with the help of your teammates etc, etc. If you kill lots of people and lose all your villages you still lost period and end up relocating to the next speed 2 world. I get that some people may play to have high od etc, but from his stats he was also playing to get more villages etc and only decided to make the game about ODD when he realized he lost and couldnt survive anymore.

valid points i guess.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

thats only a good stat if you have the points to back it up. I mean a high odd score is good and all but if you lost all your villages getting it then you still lost. Odd and Oda are deceptive stats. Sure you can brag about how much you killed and all but then thats just like a commander celebrating phyrric victories where he lost all his troops as well. After a certain level Od doesnt tell you a players skill level anymore, i mean if i look at the top 10 i know all of them can play. At that point low od isnt even a negative its a postive since they are efficient and will have more resorces to fight me with. The point of the game is to make your little empire grow with the help of your teammates etc, etc. If you kill lots of people and lose all your villages you still lost period and end up relocating to the next speed 2 world. I get that some people may play to have high od etc, but from his stats he was also playing to get more villages etc and only decided to make the game about ODD when he realized he lost and couldnt survive anymore.

well.. you COULD put it like this, but if you stack 4-5 vills of D in a lvl 20 wall, throw in a pally, against a nuke, you loose next to nothing defending your vills. I have had vills hit by 5 nukes and lost less than 500 troops per nuke
(I know there´s a little more than 5 vills of D here, but it was fun ;o)

Attacker: the sheriff
Village: LAW58 (637|513) K56

Quantity: 0 0 5108 0 0 2100 0 0 207 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5108 0 0 2100 0 0 207 0 0 0

Defender: Von Hallander
Village: ... (XXX|XXX) KXX

Quantity: 69101 24972 0 43207 1037 0 0 15311 0 12685 2 0
Losses: 147 53 0 92 2 0 0 33 0 27 0 0

DeletedUser

well.. you COULD put it like this, but if you stack 4-5 vills of D in a lvl 20 wall, throw in a pally, against a nuke, you loose next to nothing defending your vills. I have had vills hit by 5 nukes and lost less than 500 troops per nuke
(I know there´s a little more than 5 vills of D here, but it was fun ;o)

Attacker: the sheriff
Village: LAW58 (637|513) K56

Quantity: 0 0 5108 0 0 2100 0 0 207 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5108 0 0 2100 0 0 207 0 0 0

Defender: Von Hallander
Village: ... (XXX|XXX) KXX

Quantity: 69101 24972 0 43207 1037 0 0 15311 0 12685 2 0
Losses: 147 53 0 92 2 0 0 33 0 27 0 0

This actually makes my point for me. Getting OD without losing your villages = good. Getting OD while losing all your villages = bad.

stoneslinga

Me and anga go back to w32, im sure many others know him from there, and whats hes capable of, yes hes made mistakes but it only takes 1 person to flame, not the entire community, maybe some are upset because they lost nukes.

I'm gonna resort to name calling here, its the most justifiable response. YOU TREAD!!! Get an ego of your own.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna resort to name calling here, its the most justifiable response. YOU TREAD!!! Get an ego of your own.

It really isn't the most justifiable response, infact thats the worst response you could type, mainly WTF will know, my ego is so large i cant even consume it myself. Ill resort to name calling now, bye bye troll..

DeletedUser

You can hardly call that a nuke though :icon_wink:

Don´t blame me for what other people throws at me. that was just the first out of.. hmm. can´t remember how many that hit the village.
I had up to 20 nukes to some of my vills within 24 hours. (not all looking like this, some actually send good nukes! :eek:)

DeletedUser

Don´t blame me for what other people throws at me. that was just the first out of.. hmm. can´t remember how many that hit the village.
I had up to 20 nukes to some of my vills within 24 hours. (not all looking like this, some actually send good nukes! :eek:)

never blamed you, i just felt like being cheeky :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol - we've been hit by much worse - try 3000 axes and 500 LC

can't remember if i have the report - if I find it I'll post it

DeletedUser

this was a far better nuke:

Attacker: dasmond
Village: Cookies N Cream (548|492) K45

Quantity: 0 0 6202 28 99 3136 0 0 257 10 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6202 28 99 3136 0 0 257 10 0 0

Losses: 919 1100 0 1406 73 0 0 283 0 57 0 0

Still a fairly good trade I´d say :eek:)
less than 5K troops lost against 20K (aprox)
Should have stacked it some more though...

I like this one. it arrived aprox 60 hours b4 a nobletrain. Train havn´t hit yet, as it was close to 220 hours out. it´s a 2 sec train:

Nov 29, 2009 19:02:54:716 1st noble
Nov 29, 2009 19:02:56:709 last noble

b4 the nobles:

Nov 24,2009 04:37
Attacker: Mikiri
Village: Mikiri village (746|565) K57

Quantity: 0 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Nov 26,2009 11:37
Attacker: Mikiri
Village: Mikiri village (742|565) K57

Quantity: 0 2 0 0 2500 0 0 313 0 453 0 0
Losses: 0 2 0 0 5 0 0 313 0 453 0 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54579

Quantity: 0 0 6202 28 99 3136 0 0 257 10 0 0, thats was a pi$$ poor nuke with terrible ratios, he needs to learn his troop builds.

DeletedUser

i swear you can fit in over 7000 axes , 280 rams, and 3000 lcav, seriously bad vill build by that guy

DeletedUser

Weird weird nuke... attacking with archers. Weird. But hey! If every nuke aimed at me looked like that, I'd be happy!

clandestineone

Congratulations. It really is quite a feat to have stayed alive this far, with the most amazing force ever known to this game (which is of course [O]) being on the same world. However, in the interest of fairness, I will give fair warning.

Background: the name Omnipotence is not an accident and is not just there to sound cool. It is a description of how they operate. They are all seeing, all knowing, and have infiltrated every facet of this world. Despite the appearance that they are basically dead, [O] is still alive and strong, thriving out of sight behind your own defenses! You have all been duped. Maybe with this information, you can give yourselves a fighting chance (that directed to the entire rest of the world).

To the [O] members, I am sorry to reveal the tip of your Iceberg of awesome, but lets face it, even if the world knows your secrets, you will still prevail. I'm just here to help the world put up more of a fight.

I kneel before you [O], truly inspiring to watch you operate

DeletedUser

Try World 2 mate. :)

All right Anga, I think I'm due some butt kissin' here!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LMAO, all hail my very first REAL tribe leader. I learned more from Harlos, but still learned a lot from you too my friend.

Yeah, you da man!! Now go make me a pie! You know what kind of pie I'm talking about too!! :lol: