Congratulation Art

Mattieb123

Congratulations ART for reaching the no 1 spot over BANNED hopefully you can hold the position and go far and do well:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They only got to No.1 because some of the main players in [O] ran for cover. Those players knew BANNED, Domino and Sweet would eat them so rather than stand and fight they did what all frightened people do..ran and hid.
But it does not alter the fact ART are No.1 and I wish them luck.

DeletedUser

congrat art for being 1st because other tribe worked on fighting ex number 1 tribe bla bla bla bla bla

well NOOB POST (RANKING SUCK)

DeletedUser

They only got to No.1 because some of the main players in [O] ran for cover. Those players knew BANNED, Domino and Sweet would eat them so rather than stand and fight they did what all frightened people do..ran and hid.

Please don´t talk about things you do not know about. that will only make you look stupid! :eek:)

I´m sure that everyone that has joined Art do not expect the inbounds to decrease anytime soon!
And BANNED are still launching attacks on me/us, after we joined Art.
So the question is not about "cover", as all that joined Art are only here to have war, but the question is "what will BANNED think of this and how will they react?"

Oh.. and yes, it´s like BANNED have done MASSIVE destruction to the players joining Art. they have like.. almost gotten RIMMED.. CHOCK!..... NOOOOT *LOL*

DeletedUser

Ouch Damned Refugees

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Von Hallander Raven24

Side 2:
Tribes: Domino Sweet BANNED
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 4,912
Difference: 4,776

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 23
Difference: 26

image.php

DeletedUser

and Hid???? Yet, even you could find them :icon_wink:

Kylan

BANNED and Nubs are NAPed while ART is at war with Nubs. Nubs starts falling apart and BANNED recruits some. I guess we just did the same thing ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm... The only thing I see on the horizon is Armageddon with ART V BANNED. Horns will be locked soon.

DeletedUser

Congrats ART.

and Von, your so negative :) Cheer up. Why would Banned attack its allies?

DeletedUser

Congrats ART.

and Von, your so negative :) Cheer up. Why would Banned attack its allies?

I´m only negative due to the lack of inbound nobles on me, it´s getting borring.. hmm. no.. it was borring from the start :eek:(

and you kind already are attacking your allie, as I have recieved something like 500 attacks in the last 24 hours after joining Art.
And you deleted a shared forum (or made it hidden)

DeletedUser

I´m only negative due to the lack of inbound nobles on me, it´s getting borring.. hmm. no.. it was borring from the start :eek:(

and you kind already are attacking your allie, as I have recieved something like 500 attacks in the last 24 hours after joining Art.
And you deleted a shared forum (or made it hidden)

hmm, from what I remember you were in O, which is our enemy :) Just cause you ran and hide doesnt mean your safe.

haha, and dont try to pull your new friends in this. We love ART, just not refugees.

DeletedUser

hmm, from what I remember you were in O, which is our enemy :) Just cause you ran and hide doesnt mean your safe.

haha, and dont try to pull your new friends in this. We love ART, just not refugees.

I havn´t ran anywhere ;o)
If I´m not safe, then why don´t you send some nobles instead of those endless fakes and nukes??
I REALLY think you are trying to bore me to death ;o(

DeletedUser

I havn´t ran anywhere ;o)
If I´m not safe, then why don´t you send some nobles instead of those endless fakes and nukes??
I REALLY think you are trying to bore me to death ;o(

you ran to our allies tribe for safety... hell, one of your friends that joined art with you today mailed us asking why we were attacking him.

my opinion: Since O lost its leadership to RL issues you went to ART begging them to help you. Alex answered your call and now we are here today. You saying your bored and that you love fakes... bla bla bla bla

DeletedUser

you ran to our allies tribe for safety... hell, one of your friends that joined art with you today mailed us asking why we were attacking him.

my opinion: Since O lost its leadership to RL issues you went to ART begging them to help you. Alex answered your call and now we are here today. You saying your bored and that you love fakes... bla bla bla bla

No .. I said I HATE fakes, that they are borring (this includes the nukes, as there are not many nobles following)

beleave it or not, I do not wish for safety. I play for worlddomination/to end the world in W14. that is borring also, due to the lack of fighting.

so I joined this world to play for fun, I don´t considder it fun, nobling barbs and inactives!

you won´t see me ending my attacks on BANNED. EOD!