TW stats vote

DeletedUser55895

I voted... didnt help the likes pull ahead of dislikes tho :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

TW-IVoted.jpg

DeletedUser

there should be a voting button that would say: " convert all the other p**sy worlds to our godly awesome settings"

signed with a flourish!

DeletedUser

i really don't mind coz i can still support players from other tribes! i believe some people didn't distinguish this from the beginning??? i mean, come on...!

DeletedUser

i really don't mind coz i can still support players from other tribes! i believe some people didn't distinguish this from the beginning??? i mean, come on...!
Tribe hoping is as cool as family tribes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Question:

Is the poll updated or not? Just saw this info (date) above the tally sheet.

Poll: What is your opinion of the feature on World 19 where you can only support players who are in the same tribe as you? 24th April 2008 - 20:21:07

DeletedUser44836

What is wrong with players in W19???

Vote.jpg

that should be reading differently.

DeletedUser

What is wrong with players in W19???

Vote.jpg

that should be reading differently.

what else can be expected when over half of world 19 is made up of Family's :icon_neutral:

i think if they dont like the settings of w19 then go play another world that do have the settings :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

what else can be expected when over half of world 19 is made up of Family's :icon_neutral:

i think if they dont like the settings of w19 then go play another world that do have the settings :icon_confused:

You are publicly allied, as per the topic heading where JeffDS posted the War Declaration, with the WOLF family in your War against the Bonded family you hypocrite. If you do not like the family tribe concept why are you sleeping with them?

Gee, if you guys collectively take out Bonded I wonder who is next on the family tribe hit list. Let me quess... PANDAS Christmas Hit List.

Beware the silver Axes under the light of a full moon.

[spoil]
Wolf.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

You are publicly allied, as per the topic heading where JeffDS posted the War Declaration, with the WOLF family in your War against the Bonded family you hypocrite. If you do not like the family tribe concept why are you sleeping with them?

Gee, if you guys collectively take out Bonded I wonder who is next on the family tribe hit list. Let me quess... PANDAS Christmas Hit List.

[spoil]
Wolf.jpg
[/spoil]
i recall saying the same exact thing, i mean it only makes sense after they have wolf cornered and ready for a good whipping

DeletedUser55253

Funny vilja can't you say the same about candy and xlr?

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Wolf.jpg
[/spoil]

jeffs dec wasnt including wolf. wolf declared on BONDED in a seperate dec but they was both put into one by the TW mods

im sure with the amount you troll these forums you would know that yourself :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Funny vilja can't you say the same about candy and xlr?

Quite honestly...a big NO! They do not have offshoot family tribes like WOLF does. If you accuse CANDY/XLR of that then the same must be said for the WAR/ASYLUM alliance. I dare you to say that to batty dratty here on the PF. Doubt you will though even if he is not in charge anymore. And please, do not give me the 'WAR was dead excuse'. It may have been fact but up until Rupie officially confirmed it the other side was denying it.

jeffs dec wasnt including wolf. wolf declared on BONDED in a seperate dec but they was both put into one by the TW mods

im sure with the amount you troll these forums you would know that yourself :icon_confused:

Please unjust...stop denying the obvious. You guys and another handful of rim PAs of yours and WOLF are gang banging Bonded. I experienced it firsthand. Does your statement mean you are not cooperating with the WOLF family whatsoever after your recent post of disdain for family tribes? You are still a hypocrite who will do anything so get off your morally high pedestal.

Call it trolling or whatever you like but facts are facts. You trashed the alliance with Bonded, solicited 3 of their bigger players just before Declaring, solicited the WOLF family and everything else but the kitchen sink to attack Bonded.

All is fair in love and War but just stop trying to defend it and then criticize the vote of the W19 settings that favor players disliking the settings. You are JUST, not unjust, as guilty.