TW stats vote

DeletedUser

dratts does not lead asylum anymores?!? :O

my whole world just got rocked and then turned upside down....!!!

DeletedUser55253

Vilja why are you playing for bonded again? If you despise family tribes..

DeletedUser

If you accuse CANDY/XLR of that then the same must be said for the WAR/ASYLUM alliance. I dare you to say that to batty dratty here on the PF. Doubt you will though even if he is not in charge anymore. And please, do not give me the 'WAR was dead excuse'. It may have been fact but up until Rupie officially confirmed it the other side was denying it.

hmmm cept xlr/candy have never ever ever swapped tribes to support eachother .... unlike stoned/asylum did in the past :lol:

DeletedUser

Quite honestly...a big NO! They do not have offshoot family tribes like WOLF does. If you accuse CANDY/XLR of that then the same must be said for the WAR/ASYLUM alliance. I dare you to say that to batty dratty here on the PF. Doubt you will though even if he is not in charge anymore. And please, do not give me the 'WAR was dead excuse'. It may have been fact but up until Rupie officially confirmed it the other side was denying it.

Please unjust...stop denying the obvious. You guys and another handful of rim PAs of yours and WOLF are gang banging Bonded. I experienced it firsthand. Does your statement mean you are not cooperating with the WOLF family whatsoever after your recent post of disdain for family tribes? You are still a hypocrite who will do anything so get off your morally high pedestal.

Call it trolling or whatever you like but facts are facts. You trashed the alliance with Bonded, solicited 3 of their bigger players just before Declaring, solicited the WOLF family and everything else but the kitchen sink to attack Bonded.

All is fair in love and War but just stop trying to defend it and then criticize the vote of the W19 settings that favor players disliking the settings. You are JUST, not unjust, as guilty.

You are sooooo annoying, like me.

Bigfeet15

w19 settings are not winning :icon_cry::icon_cry: ppeople need to get voteing :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

chrisparty

voted :)

I really wish they'd do another world with no outside support settings. I'm used to this like it is normal now :(

DeletedUser

there arent many worlds like this one where you can only support tribe mates?

DeletedUser

there arent many worlds like this one where you can only support tribe mates?

I thought I saw someone else post there was another world with the no support settings but I cannot remember.

Either way, W19 was the 1st and, in my opinion, the best because of that and the low member limit. This world probably has the most "elite" players of any world.

DeletedUser

i like it, but it also limits early world diplomacy between individual players which is in my opinion some of the most fun of the game.

abandinus

VILJA said:
I thought I saw someone else post there was another world with the no support settings but I cannot remember.

W27 and W40 also have the "no outside tribe support"

However, the similarities to W19 for both those worlds stop at the no outside support setting...

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to read the second and this page. But in another world without outside support, can you please have a temporary tribe lock? 2 Weeks sounds fair, but have it take place say a month into the world. If you haven't chosen a tribe by then...my god. Something to...*reads prior post* Well, looks like it is being discussed lol.

DeletedUser

I dislike it 44.6%
I like it 41.7%
I don't really mind it 13.6%
This makes me a sad panda :(