Ba al Declares

DeletedUser

hey idontknowhowtofly.
glad to hear that they fixed the accounts up :D
you guys have a plan... we had a plan in the TWE war and a plan in the cC war and a plan in the MAGI war. u realize that? o.o i hope u guys win.

and last time i warred ~EP~ (remember SX2?), ~UWA~ got involved because of very close ties from some members from each tribe.

@above, if ~UWA~ wars you, then things will get very interesting. :]

hehe this plan is different...:icon_razz:

I believe no tribe will interfere:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hey idontknowhowtofly.
glad to hear that they fixed the accounts up :D
you guys have a plan... we had a plan in the TWE war and a plan in the cC war and a plan in the MAGI war. u realize that? o.o i hope u guys win.

and last time i warred ~EP~ (remember SX2?), ~UWA~ got involved because of very close ties from some members from each tribe.

@above, if ~UWA~ wars you, then things will get very interesting. :]

Are you still play Pior? with your buddy besim.... ^^ it sad when your guys gone, you rock the Nemesis Forum somehow... :lol:

i have lost interest on this War.... sorry... you guys not impress me.... :icon_redface: Only Big keep updating the Stat...

sigh.... sigh.. i get bored easily... maybe i should start play Castle ages for fun... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are you still play Pior? with your buddy besim.... ^^ it sad when your guys gone, you rock the Nemesis Forum somehow... :lol:

i have lost interest on this War.... sorry... you guys not impress me.... :icon_redface: Only Big keep updating the Stat...

sigh.... sigh.. i get bored easily... maybe i should start play Castle ages for fun... :icon_rolleyes:

hahha lol castle age well why not play some poker in facebook ransen... is castle age fun? it seems it is boring :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lmao - oh c'mon, keep us out of this - this is Ba al's war dec.

Best of luck to both sides, but I kinda have a soft spot for the underdog.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser80224

lol yeah. besim was a good player.

and u gotta keep up with owning K12 ransenwolf :D

-=CB=- is winning. why ba al?

Bigfeet15

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: -=CB=- SHARE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ba al Ba al
Players:

Timeframe: 22/11/2009 00:00:00 to 27/11/2009 21:59:45

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 14
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 286,573
Side 2: 133,744
Difference: 152,829

image.php

DeletedUser

ugh .. seems like i need to activate my premium and get back to w19 .. man i so busy at .ae

lemme see if i have time for this war ;)

miss ya kiddo ;)

DeletedUser

pity war:

Timeframe: 22/11/2009 00:00:00 to 27/11/2009 21:59:45

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 14
Difference: 16

seriously?

DeletedUser61336

ugh .. seems like i need to activate my premium and get back to w19 .. man i so busy at .ae

lemme see if i have time for this war ;)

miss ya kiddo ;)

Missed ya too... :3
Now all you need to do is fix your siggy!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hmmmm

all quiet on the nth western front, lucky as tia has decided to evict me from k77/87/89/99

DeletedUser80747

Tia decided? Are you insane? She can't make those decision - you were there in the middle of their territory - and others. Villages ripe for the pickings. Any idiot can see it was the logical choice to rid you out of their K's.

DeletedUser

all quiet on the nth western front, lucky as tia has decided to evict me from k77/87/89/99

You're either with Tia or against her. Best to keep on her good side, trust me, I've been on both :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Tia decided? Are you insane? She can't make those decision - you were there in the middle of their territory - and others. Villages ripe for the pickings. Any idiot can see it was the logical choice to rid you out of their K's.
hey settle down there any idiot could see the humour in the post
thats all it was

Last edited by a moderator: