Ba al Declares

DeletedUser

I dont get what your saying here your making me and probably most others a bit confused :icon_eek:
=CB= and OFA family have a NAP for a few weeks now, 2009,November 7th <<< Date of CB announcement that they are no longer fighting OFA.

Pretty sure OFA is just fighting ARSE :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Interesting Move by Ba al, I must say. To go into another war when already fighting one is an interesting move for any tribe, and there are usually only two reasons:

1) the first war is an exercise in steamrolling, and the tribe want more targets/ a challenge: this doesn't seem to be the case, as if it was then the stats would be a lot more one-sided...

2) External pressure. Now, I know that O F A are saying that they had nothing to do with the declaration, but one has to ask, who benefits from this?

With Ba al now attacking CB, they are under pressure from two sides, and the nobling stats don't seem to be going their way. This could be a preliminary shift that will change, but it certainly seems that they aren't coping particularly well with this. Not well enough to justify entering into a second war at any rate.

Now look at O F A's position: They are fighting pretty much all the tribes up there right now, and seem to be rolling over pretty much all of them... except CB, who from what I can see are still nobling strong in the area of the front lines. Then, for some reason that I can't really fathom (under the circumstances) Ba al jump into a war with them. This gives O F A a little breathing space, if they needed it, and puts the one tribe that was properly fighting back against them under more pressure.

So really, who gains the most from this war?

If Ba al lose, then they've been wiped off the world, doesn't sound like a winner to me. If they win, they are backed up in the corner, just out of a war and probably not in the best of shape, with a huuuuge family tribe right up against them, and seeing as they just knocked out the only tribe who was putting up a fight against them... not a particularly hopeful future.

We don't need A little breathing space like you said.. truth are we bored, i am bored, my mates bored, my troops bored, my packs bored.. so what reason we need pressure on Ba al to declared anything? I am surprise seem Ba al declared on CB, maybe the Ancient Dark God need more bloody victim.. :icon_evil:

Well i hope best tribe wins this wars.. :) its been too quiet here. . :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigfeet15

Side 1:
Tribes: SHARE -=CB=-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ba al
Players:

Timeframe: 22/11/2009 07:10:00 to 24/11/2009 15:55:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 62
Difference: 19

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 5
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 749,965
Side 2: 620,506
Difference: 129,459

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130,417
Side 2: 47,697
Difference: 82,720

image.php

DeletedUser

I dont get what your saying here your making me and probably most others a bit confused :icon_eek:
=CB= and OFA family have a NAP for a few weeks now, 2009,November 7th <<< Date of CB announcement that they are no longer fighting OFA.

Pretty sure OFA is just fighting ARSE :icon_wink:

My apologies, I had missed that. So the entirety of the northern tribes are fighting each other while you take out ARSE? Fortuitous, to say the least :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nah i am not in OFA but yea seems as tho North west is a war zone :icon_wink:

DeletedUser61336

Interesting Move by Ba al, I must say. To go into another war when already fighting one is an interesting move for any tribe, and there are usually only two reasons:

1) the first war is an exercise in steamrolling, and the tribe want more targets/ a challenge: this doesn't seem to be the case, as if it was then the stats would be a lot more one-sided...

2) External pressure. Now, I know that O F A are saying that they had nothing to do with the declaration, but one has to ask, who benefits from this?

With Ba al now attacking CB, they are under pressure from two sides, and the nobling stats don't seem to be going their way. This could be a preliminary shift that will change, but it certainly seems that they aren't coping particularly well with this. Not well enough to justify entering into a second war at any rate.

Now look at O F A's position: They are fighting pretty much all the tribes up there right now, and seem to be rolling over pretty much all of them... except CB, who from what I can see are still nobling strong in the area of the front lines. Then, for some reason that I can't really fathom (under the circumstances) Ba al jump into a war with them. This gives O F A a little breathing space, if they needed it, and puts the one tribe that was properly fighting back against them under more pressure.

So really, who gains the most from this war?

If Ba al lose, then they've been wiped off the world, doesn't sound like a winner to me. If they win, they are backed up in the corner, just out of a war and probably not in the best of shape, with a huuuuge family tribe right up against them, and seeing as they just knocked out the only tribe who was putting up a fight against them... not a particularly hopeful future.

Sorry to disappoint you here petnq, but neither of those reasons are why we are warring CB right now...Though, good tries. CB had mocked Ba al during their war(and after) with O F A F. for not helping their ally with their war, which is the entire reason we lost the alliance with them. Once I had gained the power in Ba al a while ago, I had made arrangements to go against CB, without much word, the tribe hadn't disagreed with the idea, but didn't find it to be the best, but it eventually got to the point were we really wanted to do this(once DCraw left for CB).

We don't need A little breathing space like you said.. truth are we bored, i am bored, my mates bored, my troops bored, my packs bored.. so what reason we need pressure on Ba al to declared anything? I am surprise seem Ba al declared on CB, maybe the Ancient Dark God need more bloody victim.. :icon_evil:

Well i hope best tribe wins this wars.. :) its been too quiet here. . :lol:

Seems like someone did some research here...:)

DeletedUser

Nah i am not in OFA but yea seems as tho North west is a war zone :icon_wink:
The whole north is in wars atm. It's great :icon_razz: If only the south would do anything. *Stares at muffin*

DeletedUser61336

The whole north is in wars atm. It's great :icon_razz: If only the south would do anything. *Stares at muffin*

It's like Dejavu now mark...If I remember right, a while back all of the South was at war...Now the North is...

DeletedUser80224

The problem is, I don't think that Ba al will be able to pull through this war. -=CB=- is a pretty great group of people and Ba al's history (noobz ad ns) shows that most of the members are noobs that don't play well (imo... a lot of the villages of players I sat were in seriously messed up conditions).

bigboy7foru

Yeah watch i bet the south is gonna declare on the north haha that would be EPIC

DeletedUser

The problem is, I don't think that Ba al will be able to pull through this war. -=CB=- is a pretty great group of people and Ba al's history (noobz ad ns) shows that most of the members are noobs that don't play well (imo... a lot of the villages of players I sat were in seriously messed up conditions).

Never count your chicken before it hatch.. :lol: yes Ba al have some past background, but they still there until now, it is some credit i could give.. :icon_rolleyes: its wars against the Odds..

Hei, is you the real pior123, or pior that i know?

DeletedUser

wow i was surprised with this comments. thank you for all the comments you have for ba al(Noobz) tribe. all i can say in this world things are getting more complicated. we will see what will happen only time can tell... I like Noobz than ba al hehe... im the former duke of Noobz.. I got tired so i gave it to krogies. So far krogies need to do more things for the tribe. I am just observing my surroundings because we never know what will happen like ransens quote "its funny world when friend became enemy, enemy became friend, everyone want to drag other tribe while and outsider starting theory of conspiracy post" i agree with this :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80224

Never count your chicken before it hatch.. :lol: yes Ba al have some past background, but they still there until now, it is some credit i could give.. :icon_rolleyes: its wars against the Odds..

Hei, is you the real pior123, or pior that i know?
I'm the poir that was in *NS*,then M2, then NoobZ. I quit a while ago and gave my account and forums account away.

DeletedUser

checks muffins tribe,everybody want muffin to war but who do they want them to war with?

DeletedUser

hello poir long time we didnt talk~ I just wanted to tell you that te players you have account sitted fixed their accounts:lol:

And yea as Krogie said... All of you are wrong.:icon_rolleyes:

We didnt declare a big war witout a plan:icon_razz:

Bigfeet15

Side 1:
Tribes: -=CB=- SHARE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ba al
Players:

Timeframe: 22/11/2009 00:00:00 to 26/11/2009 18:13:30

Total conquers:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 126
Difference: 29

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 10
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,457,693
Side 2: 1,227,607
Difference: 230,086

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 264,622
Side 2: 95,307
Difference: 169,315

image.php

DeletedUser80224

hello poir long time we didnt talk~ I just wanted to tell you that te players you have account sitted fixed their accounts:lol:

And yea as Krogie said... All of you are wrong.:icon_rolleyes:

We didnt declare a big war witout a plan:icon_razz:
hey idontknowhowtofly.
glad to hear that they fixed the accounts up :D
you guys have a plan... we had a plan in the TWE war and a plan in the cC war and a plan in the MAGI war. u realize that? o.o i hope u guys win.

and last time i warred ~EP~ (remember SX2?), ~UWA~ got involved because of very close ties from some members from each tribe.

@above, if ~UWA~ wars you, then things will get very interesting. :]

DeletedUser

hey idontknowhowtofly.
glad to hear that they fixed the accounts up :D
you guys have a plan... we had a plan in the TWE war and a plan in the cC war and a plan in the MAGI war. u realize that? o.o i hope u guys win.

and last time i warred ~EP~ (remember SX2?), ~UWA~ got involved because of very close ties from some members from each tribe.

@above, if ~UWA~ wars you, then things will get very interesting. :]

but we have a nap:icon_cool: