Top 20 players!

DeletedUser72782

Also, why play by just the one style? If you play the game the exact same way for every situation your put into then your going to fail, Your "Style" Has to change to adapt to your Area & Activity, So in reality, no ones "style" is right.

DeletedUser

Also, why play by just the one style? If you play the game the exact same way for every situation your put into then your going to fail, Your "Style" Has to change to adapt to your Area & Activity, So in reality, no ones "style" is right.

Style is not very firm now is it ? but I'd say that style exists ... even if you play on 'top level'

You can be agressive and successfull, or you can be passive and successfull waiting for right moment to show teeth and :axemen::axemen::axemen:

Normal thing is you have to adapt to area and world settings, world settings play big role especialy in early days... how long BP is, how high is base defence of village, do you have paladin, speed of world, speed of troops, density of area, continent you pick... fail situation happens when you just follow blindly some funky guide and think it will get you somewhere when in reality you are really not understanding what you are doing and how it will affect your situation tommorow... and day after ... and day after ...:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yet, you were the one criticizing hoang's playing style. Idiot.

Ok duffus, show me any post where I have criticized hoang's playing style. I have have only flamed the trolls like you. And I am fully aware on hoang's rep. So if you can see me criticizing him here on these forums, post my quote. Or Shhhhh

Don't speak of your history while hiding behind an alias. As for me having no knowledge and having never succeeded, I sense your reality check bouncing if you keep having such silly notions about my experience or level of previous success.

I am jayjayjay68 on W14 ( On a break there at the moment) and Raven24 on W38 where I am #1 in ODA and #1 in most villages. So prey tell who are you.

That's pathetic. I have double his scouts (I ue them heavily for farming and you need to send 5 here, hence I need a lot of scouts,it is not a white well tactic that I am employing) and just barely shy of his lc out here on the rim.

Scouts are not something I have never built lots of, but as I have been scouted, there is a few hundred in my que atm. As for LC, I have a level troops count building. And as for the rim, this does not even exist really atm.Wait til nobles come out. Then I am sure you will know where the rim really is :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As for LC, I have a level troops count building.

No clue what that is supposed to mean. Clarify?

And as for the rim, this does not even exist really atm.Wait til nobles come out. Then I am sure you will know where the rim really is :p

I have been rimmed, once, by lodda, you are not a fraction of the player he is, as such you will not be showing me to anything resembling the rim.

DeletedUser

LOL, I Have no idea who you are, as you are too cowardly to post any ingame names. So how can I send you to the rim if you are hiding under your bed shivering :p

DeletedUser

I have been rimmed, once, by lodda, you are not a fraction of the player he is, as such you will not be showing me to anything resembling the rim.

He means (I think) he doesnt just have LC, he has axes and rams, in a correct ratio

and De-tergent is a fine player, look at the 2 accounts he has told you to look at :)

DeletedUser

He means (I think) he doesnt just have LC, he has axes and rams, in a correct ratio

What he is is a terrible amount of lc, one could have far more running a level 3 stable 24/7 than he has.

I never commented on his axes, but if they are the reason that he can't run stable 24/7 then that's a major flaw, you don't raise the level of rax or stable if you can't still run both nonstop afterwards.

DeletedUser

I have never engaged you, so how on earth can you how how good I am or am not. Other than stats, (Which dont say much) As for you email you just sent me. With your aliases, I looked on TW stats, and none of these players seem to exist. Hmmmmm all must have been rimmed I guess.

And to answer my troop numbers, my troops build 24/7 but when you look at our respective ODA.

me: Opponents defeated: 7.911 (1.)

you: Opponents defeated: 326 (2051.)

You can see where my troops have gone, so stop talking stupid

DeletedUser

you sed you didnt understand, so I explained, this wasnt a stab at you or saying he has 9423948293958390458904 of axes :/

and you are clearly so much better than him, as your claim to fame is that you got rimmed by a good player :S

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm all must have been rimmed I guess.

Yes, because accounts never ever ever delete from inactivity or through simple deletion. Stop playing stupid.

As for comparing you to lodda without playing against you, heh, there's no need, lodda is simply put, the best. Argue stats mean nothing all day, but he's rank 1 on 4 worlds, and has lapped rank 2 on 1 of them (W39).

the stig1992 said:
as your claim to fame is that you got rimmed by a good player :S

Clearly. It's not the numerous rank 1 accounts I've played, it's being rimmed by lodda, you got me.

DeletedUser

Yes, because accounts never ever ever delete from inactivity or through simple deletion. Stop playing stupid.

As for comparing you to lodda without playing against you, heh, there's no need, lodda is simply put, the best. Argue stats mean nothing all day, but he's rank 1 on 4 worlds, and has lapped rank 2 on 1 of them (W39).

Clearly. It's not the numerous rank 1 accounts I've played, it's being rimmed by lodda, you got me.

Seriously, whats the point of arguing over this?

DeletedUser

1 De-Tergent CoFfEe 1.691 1 1691
2 Josheb UN_WS 1.653 1 1653
3 noob destroyer HuGZ ! 1.633 1 1633
4 hoang nghiem .WIN. 1.605 1 1605
5 vege_leo DOORS 1.584 1 1584
6 ddtddt !zAp! 1.487 1 1487
7 Balda Glamor 1.477 1 1477
8 .Own3D. NUBS 1.472 1 1472
9 Moosya Glamor 1.454 1 1454
10 Dementah YODA 1.428 1 1428
11 bulkster NUBS 1.407 1 1407
12 Devilsarmy2 L.K.A. 1.388 1 1388
13 May20 DOORS 1.385 1 1385
14 AbelarTaisha FataLz 1.381 1 1381
15 Kuwezur BAKED 1.362 1 1362
16 lilnesto81 DOORS 1.358 1 1358
17 JolterRu Glamor 1.347 1 1347
18 Hand Of G0D BROKEN 1.325 1 1325
19 trifanel RO. 1.299 1 1299
20 SoulArhiMaster V.S.B 1.271 1 1271

DeletedUser

Hmm, me and hoang at 4th?! Crikey, we must be noobs ;)

Dw, we'll be first to acad tommorow ;)

DeletedUser

What exactly do you plan on nobling? Or simply building acad early to level up ASAP?

DeletedUser

You'll see soon enough ;)

Before y'all get ideas, no way, are we pointwhoring

DeletedUser

Low points = low resources levels < more troops = more resources from farming.

Lack of ODA suggests you've got some uncleared players around you.

I believe you. :eek:

DeletedUser

I didn't think that. hoang did the same thing on 36, i was in evil with him under an alias. I'm honestly curious, which is it. I can only assume it is to get up to level three acad, and start making packets for the future. Nothing else makes sense. Although he did noble a low point barb for his first vill, possibly the plan here as well.