Top 20 players!

pissfer

Well, he did say somewhere that he was going to try out a new strategy for nobling I think... I can't remember which thread. Might be this one :)

DeletedUser

hoang has been first to acad his last 4 worlds in a row, no shock, noble rushing is what he does. I suspect this guys days are numbered in single digits:

Alfonso de Vacacuna
Opponents defeated: 0 (24018.)
Tribe: Xube

Yes, that is a bit small, but, it's the best he has and by nobling it early he can assuredly grow it faster than the original owner was doing so.

DeletedUser

hoang has been first to acad his last 4 worlds in a row, no shock, noble rushing is what he does. I suspect this guys days are numbered in single digits:

Alfonso de Vacacuna

Yes, that is a bit small, but, it's the best he has and by nobling it early he can assuredly grow it faster than the original owner was doing so.

Funny thing is, he does the exact same thing in every world, and pretty soon he will quit with some excuse and hop to a new world to do it all over again. He either seems to enjoy the fame of everyone kissing his ass or he just likes being first for the first month

DeletedUser

lol.

Not everyone kisses his ass. Just a few.

It seemed to me he left because he is uber active. It wears you out, and the more vills you get, the more work you need to put in if you want to stay on top. That gets old, so he quits.

Hoang really is a nice guy though. His followers seem to bring somewhat of a negative surrounding to him though.

DeletedUser

1 noob destroyer HuGZ ! 1.774 1 1774
2 Josheb UN_WS 1.765 1 1765
3 De-Tergent CoFfEe 1.758 1 1758
4 hoang nghiem .WIN. 1.689 1 1689
5 vege_leo DOORS 1.640 1 1640
6 ddtddt !zAp! 1.542 1 1542
7 .Own3D. NUBS 1.541 1 1541
8 Balda Glamor 1.520 1 1520
9 Moosya Glamor 1.515 1 1515
10 Dementah YODA 1.500 1 1500
11 Kuwezur BAKED 1.498 1 1498
12 AbelarTaisha FataLz 1.488 1 1488
13 Devilsarmy2 L.K.A. 1.465 1 1465
14 bulkster NUBS 1.448 1 1448
15 May20 DOORS 1.441 1 1441
16 lilnesto81 DOORS 1.413 1 1413
17 Hand Of G0D BROKEN 1.377 1 1377
18 JolterRu Glamor 1.375 1 1375
19 Vladimir Lenin. QoD 1.334 1 1334 <----- n00b!
20 SoulArhiMaster V.S.B 1.333 1 1333

Don't know much about the rest yet, it might be coming though^^:icon_cool:

btw the smileys here are real weird :icon_eek:

DeletedUser77458

Alfonso de Vacacuna

We are prepared for all eventualities in Huangs immediate area.

DeletedUser

We are prepared for all eventualities in Huangs immediate area.

Yes my friend i would like to see how much ODA will i generated from attack alfonso's village, I have a plan that i want to carry out on this world, just my little experiment to see how effective bonus barbs will be in the longterm as no one ever successfully nobled a bonus barb and make it to see the benefits of them, every one seems to noble the "biggest points" they can find.

This is a morale based world, right now in my 15x15 alfonso is the biggest target which is less than 1/3 my points, if i am going to nobled him.. think about the morale i will get when attack other villages.. :icon_confused: Therefore i WILL noble a bonus barb to control my growth. It also provide me challenge with de-tergent as well as he is the closest player that give me a run for rank 1.

About my quitting early.. i think its better to quote it as "right time to go", i like TW, yes i am very active but its a game that not many can see it through till the end. I like the start up as everything is hyped and its more challenging, where as later in game... i find it really boring and not enjoyable at all. As we all are, I play game for enjoyment so once the game isnt feel right no more... why slave yourself? :icon_cool:

hoang nghiem

PS: I will quit this world and TW for good in Feb 2010, so i am only playing this world on easy pace unil then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, he does the exact same thing in every world, and pretty soon he will quit with some excuse and hop to a new world to do it all over again. He either seems to enjoy the fame of everyone kissing his ass or he just likes being first for the first month

If your posts are going to be this close-minded and ignorant than don't post. I have NEVER seen hoang make an excuse for quitting. Simply because someone likes early world more than late world does not make them an attention whore or somehow less of a player than those who prefer late world.

DeletedUser

If your posts are going to be this close-minded and ignorant than don't post. I have NEVER seen hoang make an excuse for quitting. Simply because someone likes early world more than late world does not make them an attention whore or somehow less of a player than those who prefer late world.

I'm exactly the same, just less exagerreted. I love 2 x speed worlds but always quit between 100,000 points and 250,000. I adore micro-managing a vlillage and despite my tribal situation, get bored when I get to the stage where I can no longer micro-manage. I'd love some tips on how to cope when playing a huge account.

DeletedUser72782

I'm exactly the same, just less exagerreted. I love 2 x speed worlds but always quit between 100,000 points and 250,000. I adore micro-managing a vlillage and despite my tribal situation, get bored when I get to the stage where I can no longer micro-manage. I'd love some tips on how to cope when playing a huge account.

Organization, effective village grouping, and knowing how to use a couple of scripts...

I'm rank 1 on W38 and for the last few weeks have only played it for 30 - 60 minutes a day, playing early game requires ALOT more activity.

In my opinion, middle and late game is alot more fun than the start up, because thats when you get attacked, and you have alot more choices for defending.

Defending for me is the most fun part of tribalwars, attacking is so simple and straight forward, defending there is so much more you can do to defeat your enemy.

The players who say that the start up is much more fun, are the players who never succeed in middle and late game. To be a great player in TW, you have to be good at all 3 phases not just the one.

World38 n00b

DeletedUser72782

I am jayjayjay68 on W14 ( On a break there at the moment) and Raven24 on W38 where I am #1 in ODA and #1 in most villages. So prey tell who are you.

Errmm.. check the rankings again darlin :D im 100k oda in front now :icon_cool::icon_cool: Wait 12 hours and ill have the most villages again to :D

you inactive!! :D

DeletedUser72782

Yes, because accounts never ever ever delete from inactivity or through simple deletion. Stop playing stupid.

As for comparing you to lodda without playing against you, heh, there's no need, lodda is simply put, the best. Argue stats mean nothing all day, but he's rank 1 on 4 worlds, and has lapped rank 2 on 1 of them (W39).

Clearly. It's not the numerous rank 1 accounts I've played, it's being rimmed by lodda, you got me.

So what? Miggy and i were playing W38 (Which is not half priced coins/packets) And up until we were 250k we were double the size of rank 2, just the same as lodda and jager are on W39, if we never went inactive for 3 months then imagine the lead we would have now? Lodda only eats inactives, how about you compare enoblement stats of lodda on W39 compared with raven24 of W38, Ravens been rank 1 oda the majority of the world, has rank 3 ODD, got gangbanged by 3 tribes at the same time on 3 seperate fronts and lost no villages, in fact gained villages, had no help from the tribe he/she was in at the time. And what has lodda done on W39? Eaten inactives on a half priced packet world :eek:

Thats just godly in comparison isnt it....... :icon_eek: If i had to choose over De-Tergent or odda being inmy tribe, i think i know exactly who i would choose :)

DeletedUser

I will answer this:

Errmm.. check the rankings again darlin :D im 100k oda in front now :icon_cool::icon_cool: Wait 12 hours and ill have the most villages again to :D

you inactive!! :D

with this:

Organization, effective village grouping, and knowing how to use a couple of scripts...

I'm rank 2 (edit) on W38 and for the last few weeks have only played it for 30 - 60 minutes a day, playing early game requires ALOT more activity.

World38 n00b

I cant be asked, to write my own answer, so I used yours :p

sigpic82806_2.gif

DeletedUser

So what? Miggy and i were playing W38 (Which is not half priced coins/packets) And up until we were 250k we were double the size of rank 2

You had a large lead, it was NEVER double. You were 1.5 times ahead or so, but that's a far cry different.

world38 n00b said:
Lodda only eats inactives

BS. He has more legitimite conquers than anyone on W39, he does have more in-tribe conquers than most as well but that's bound to happen when you have 324 villages before anyone else has 135. He's also rank 1 ODA with over a half million lead so your claim is frankly just stupid.

DeletedUser

To avoid creating a new Thread, just a question about Free PA.

7 days is at 500.

Is there another one at 1500 for 3 days? or not?

Thanks.
Sas

DeletedUser

To avoid creating a new Thread, just a question about Free PA.

7 days is at 500.

Is there another one at 1500 for 3 days? or not?

Thanks.
Sas
From: http://en44.tribalwars.net/interface.php?func=get_config
<misc>
<log_losses>1</log_losses>
<kill_ranking>2</kill_ranking>
<tutorial>1</tutorial>
<millis_arrival>1</millis_arrival>
<command_cancel_time>600</command_cancel_time>
<trade_cancel_time>300</trade_cancel_time>
<free_premium_points>500</free_premium_points>
<free_premium_points2>15000</free_premium_points2>

<more_premium>1</more_premium>
<online_time>300</online_time>
<start_christmas_tree>1229558400</start_christmas_tree>
<end_christmas_tree>1231200000</end_christmas_tree>
</misc>

DeletedUser

Soon our small tribe will also be in Top20. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you double posted the same thing, worded slightly differently in the same minute?