Wars you would like too see happen

DeletedUser

Yeah, tru dat. You'll have to be my liaison for some time for world 44, lol.

DeletedUser

Seems your wish has come true:icon_biggrin:

Let em come :icon_twisted:

Seems like its our turn to rake up the odd and snipe some nobles,,bohahahahaha :icon_razz:

Haha dream, I thought Dfix had said that for a sec and I was like "You better learn how to snipe first." I'm fairly sure you can snipe well though.

DeletedUser82600

I'd like to see a good war actually happen

I'm tired of seeing Scum warring its former allies over and over again

DeletedUser

id like to see everybody hit -13d-... mass recruiting, hugging tribes like these guys have no business being in top 20. at least 21 allies? countless more NAPs? how many enemys? I know of 1, but you have yet to launch on them lol

DeletedUser

NO! -13d- are there so if you have been rimmed and need a shoulder to cry on ;) there so big but low on points because there so spread out for smexy tender hugs :p

DeletedUser75670

haha nice one callum.

I'd like to see RL and 1nS4n3 team up and crush pRo & SCUM could also involve Powers down south on the R.L./insane side.

But also, SCUM vs RL would be truly an interesting war. RL has moer than 10 x the members of SCUM yet only 12 million more top 40 points, me think that saying something?

On the other hadn, R.L. has a greater K density and controls more ladn so more villages meaning mor etroops- would be an interesting war...

DeletedUser

All we need now is rl and insane to join the world war and I'd be happy

DeletedUser75670

Insane as far as I'm aware are doing their own thing at the moment, same with R.L.

DeletedUser

i think 1nS4n3 is warring R.Khan, and R.L. is just slowly expandind north-westwards.

DeletedUser

Hmm did I misread the name of this thread? I don't think I saw anything about wars that are actually happening. Could have sworn it said something about what you'd like to see

DeletedUser

Hmm did I misread the name of this thread? I don't think I saw anything about wars that are actually happening. Could have sworn it said something about what you'd like to see
you are right Sileroka :icon_wink:
-13d- vs MOB ;)

DeletedUser

i'd like to see R.L. and DOM
vs
pRo and SCUM (and powers if they were close enough)
vs
Insane and some other top 15 tribe they might have as allies

all at the same time

DeletedUser

i'd like to see R.L. and DOM
vs
pRo and SCUM (and powers if they were close enough)
vs
Insane and some other top 15 tribe they might have as allies

all at the same time

u could always jsut attack R.L. see how they react to ur attack!! lol! and see if they declare on u as pro seemt o think they can fight the world what harm would it be to just declare on little old R.L.

DeletedUser

I think that ~SA~ v DOM would be a great war to watch. Being across the map from each other would make noble times fun.

DeletedUser

noble as far away as u want cant ya!!!
As long as u time it so u clear the village and ur nobles hit right then its all good lol

only down side no local support lol:(