Wars you would like too see happen

DeletedUser

People are trying to go to war with us already - not even finished Powers and SCUM off yet ... don't say another 2/3 front side war :(
I have bolded and underlined a part in your post i would like to comment on :icon_biggrin:

Ermm well considering you havent started doing anything against Powers, in-fact quite the opposite you have lost a whole K so far, you sure as hell a long long long long long long long long long long long (is that enough? :icon_redface:) way from "finishing" off Powers :lol:

PS. You guys honestly amaze me with the stupidity of your posts sometimes

DeletedUser

I think a war that will happen soon is R.L. and Rally

Side 1:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Rally
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 9
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,721
Side 2: 75,625
Difference: 125,096

image.php

Zschech

Ye but that is time period of forever - I checked from end of 2nd attack break and it is only 3-1 to R.L. recently

DeletedUser

Ye but that is time period of forever - I checked from end of 2nd attack break and it is only 3-1 to R.L. recently

This is bound to happen if they share a border, but to war over 3 villages, thats pathetic :L

DeletedUser75670

They hug each other anyway. As of my time of leaving they had no allies, supposed naps with with a few random tribes including RALLY. And some random tribes as enemies.

DeletedUser

I think a war that will happen soon is R.L. and Rally

Side 1:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Rally
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 9
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,721
Side 2: 75,625
Difference: 125,096

image.php

Listen,,don't know where you info comes from but all those have been basicly crossnobleings.Basicly all settled amicably.

Why do I get the impression that this would help your tribe out since they are fighting you?

DeletedUser

PS. You guys honestly amaze me with the stupidity of your posts sometimes

Irony? Or were you being serious? Either way, its funny.

PS. And we will be finishing you off:)

DeletedUser

Irony? Or were you being serious? Either way, its funny.

PS. And we will be finishing you off:)
I was being deadly serious. You see thats where NERDs always seem to fail.
Powers post using a sense of humour, NERD post with stupid remarks.
Another reason i said that is because we also back up our talk in game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would like to see pRo or someone back up with nerd :p

Especially the fact it's 2 vs 1. -Rank 8 + 4 vs. 7-

But Powers and SCUM claim to have NO Relation to eachother, so i think nerd could probably do it, especially with morale on their side + it's 105 vs. 73.

DeletedUser

I would like to see pRo or someone back up with nerd :p

Especially the fact it's 2 vs 1. -Rank 8 + 4 vs. 7-

But Powers and SCUM claim to have NO Relation to eachother, so i think nerd could probably do it, especially with morale on their side + it's 105 vs. 73.

pRo turning on POWER's or SCUM won't happen, and if it does I'm quitting.

DeletedUser

lol find it funny all the talk of PSP collation and u still thik that pro and powers will goto war they wont lol!!!
like pro and scum wont goto war

and scum and powers dont share a border even if they did pro is scums ally so again thye prob wont goto war!!

well not unless every target on the map apart from them is gone then they will goto war for totaly domination!!

DeletedUser75632

You never know... Members could get bored with this terrible world and want to stir up some excitement... I agree it is unlikely. Though it would be fun to watch.

I see Powers having the advantage if anything ever did happen. pRo though being a great tribe... in my mind has a bad rep with much of their surroundings while Powers has great respect with their neighbors.

Advantage... Plus possible advantage of surprise goes to Powers

Powers > pRo

DeletedUser

a war i would not like to see happen

is ummmm.........idk any

wars i would like to see R.L. v 1ns4n3

DeletedUser

Nah, they have a NAP. R.L. has (or last I checked) an Alliance with Rally.