Wars You Would Not Like To See Happen

DeletedUser

I mean, we have a thread for the wars we would like to see happen. Why don't we have a thread for this, then? This is serious (well not really:p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on, anybody, ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont want to see anymore wars involving nerd (if they survive their current wars). tired of the whining and the excuses :)

DeletedUser

lol yer i noticed nerd whinig but with there little gang bangin i dont blame them tbh!!
mind u if they was to go one on one with u guys i think they might stood a chance!!

id like to see them get he backing off insane who gonna swoop though and attack pro lol!! and give pro a good run out the game lol

DeletedUser

lol yer i noticed nerd whinig but with there little gang bangin i dont blame them tbh!!
mind u if they was to go one on one with u guys i think they might stood a chance!!

id like to see them get he backing off insane who gonna swoop though and attack pro lol!! and give pro a good run out the game lol

it was one on one with powers for a month... they were gettin their asses handed to them then, and came up with nothing but excuses.

DeletedUser

Lol, 1 on 1 with Insane won't happen for a long time.

DeletedUser

pRo/Powers vs. SCUM. that would bring out a lot of alliances and probably end up as a very large scale war. Decisive, maybe, but not welcome just yet.

DeletedUser

I would not like to see all these scattered wars. I'd rather have two sides pop up and a huge world war started.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*, Shadow, once again you couldn't help yourself and have tried to turn this thread into a NERD vs. PSP discussion. There are almost 4 other threads for that! Either don't post or if you do, please try to keep it on topic. And slusheh this is about wars you don't want to see, not scenarios/wars you would like to see happening:)

Okay, wars I wouldn't want to see happening, would be 1nS4n3 warring either NERD or Rally.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*, Shadow, once again you couldn't help yourself and have tried to turn this thread into a NERD vs. PSP discussion. There are almost 4 other threads for that! Either don't post or if you do, please try to keep it on topic. And slusheh this is about wars you don't want to see, not scenarios/wars you would like to see happening:)

Okay, wars I wouldn't want to see happening, would be 1nS4n3 warring either NERD or Rally.

Slusheh wasn't that much off the topic, he posted that he didn't want scattered wars as well.

And I don't think that Insane would declare on NERD, and will never declare on Rally. (Rally will be gone soon enough)

DeletedUser

(Rally will be gone soon enough)

This belongs in another thread. Not to mention, that it is almost a perfect example of wishful thinking.