Wars You Would Not Like To See Happen

Matt.camb

Just as an un-informed observant of these forums,
Many say this, and so do i, this is tribal Wars, not tribal hugs :) Even though that is a pleasant idea.

Who wouldnt want wars to happen?

DeletedUser

*Sigh*, Shadow, once again you couldn't help yourself and have tried to turn this thread into a NERD vs. PSP discussion. There are almost 4 other threads for that! Either don't post or if you do, please try to keep it on topic. And slusheh this is about wars you don't want to see, not scenarios/wars you would like to see happening:)

Okay, wars I wouldn't want to see happening, would be 1nS4n3 warring either NERD or Rally.

actually go back up and read all the posts, i said i dont want anybody else to declare, and gave a reason. my second post was in response to somebody elses post, and gave facts. if you took it as bashing your dear tribe, i appologize, but it was on topic, no matter what you think :) have a nice day :)

DeletedUser

actually go back up and read all the posts, i said i dont want anybody else to declare, and gave a reason. my second post was in response to somebody elses post, and gave facts. if you took it as bashing your dear tribe, i appologize, but it was on topic, no matter what you think :) have a nice day :)

Actually you mentioned "excuses" which references previous arguments and thread, thus trying to bring the war into this thread, i wont' bother correcting your initial BS statement, as this is not the thread for it.

I don't want to see 1nsane vs nerd, SA vs NERD, nor 1nsane vs RL, nor Rally vs Anyone else as they are already busy. Every other tribe is pretty much already involved in the current "world war" going on in one way or another.

DeletedUser

xmach and his war against barbs is going very well :).

i wouldn't like to see pRo vs SCUM.

everything else is fine.

DeletedUser

Insane vs PrO wouldn't like that to happen as it would be a right pain in the back side and slow my progression down, let them take Nerd to get closer first.

DeletedUser

I don't like to see a war between W37 and W36..

I've played in both worlds, I think world 37 would do better than you think, especially at the top...

World 37 has a few coordinating juggernauts ;)

W36 has more star power, but most of the tribes don't work together all that well and are mostly inactive, you'd be suprised in the difference...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80176

id like to see all the rank 1 tribes in every world go at it in one world maybe world 100....their number world will be their K in the new world...like here world 37, the rank 1 tribe here will go to that world controlling K37

DeletedUser

You know, that would be cool if the tribal wars team could arrange somehow to get the #1 tribes from a bunch of the worlds on the same map, and have them fight. I doubt it is possible, but it would be cool. You could put 6 tribes on each map and give them each a sector of the world with a certain percentage of nukes per tribe and certain defensive troops per player. It would be sweet.

DeletedUser

I've played in both worlds, I think world 37 would do better than you think, especially at the top...

World 37 has a few coordinating juggernauts ;)

W36 has more star power, but most of the tribes don't work together all that well and are mostly inactive, you'd be suprised in the difference...

Maybe you're right :icon_biggrin:..Since I haven't played W36..I don't really know much about them :lol:..

DeletedUser

Whatever happens - i hope We, the TW communitie's of both w37 and those slackers on w36 ... NEVER go up against these...

teletubbies.jpg

It'd put you off your breakfast...

Last edited by a moderator: