where do you get this kind of image?

DeletedUser

Bulletants hurt the most...
But there are also ants that enter your body and make a nest out of it. Although this behavior hasnt been documented in humans before...

Its the ants that normally collect pieces of trees like leaves to make a nest that do this. So dont fall asleep in the jungle or they might turn you into their nest...

Fire ants eat your flesh.

DeletedUser

193.jpg

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Fire ants eat your flesh.

And parasol ants use your flesh as a breeding ground for their hungry offspring... Sounds fun heh?
I saw this movie once where the guy had such a infestation in hsi body btu did'nt know it yet... He thoguht he had the flu >_> He boarded a plane and the ants erupted from him (Rather slowly though, not like a explosion...) and well... It was pretty funny.

DeletedUser

why are you bitching about ants?? tigers eat you, Hippo's just snap you in two... thats danger... an ant i can eat myself should i wish so!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
why are you bitching about ants?? tigers eat you, Hippo's just snap you in two... thats danger... an ant i can eat myself should i wish so!

All ants on this planet combined have a much larger mass than all humans combined...

Can you fight off 70kg's of ants in a small room without any weapons?

Woodlandapple

All ants on this planet combined have a much larger mass than all humans combined...

Forget that, try holding onto a single ant long enough to eat it, let alone thousands of the buggers.

DeletedUser

yes, i weigh more... btw weapons are useless... if there is 70 KG's i would just step on the pile and most will be dead :p

and all humans combined have more nukes then all ants combined:icon_razz:

osdeath

Ant Powder.

Problem godamn solved.

and all humans combined have more nukes then all ants combined
Just a shame the ants would probably survive like cocroaches and we'd all be dead or in bunkers.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
yes, i weigh more... btw weapons are useless... if there is 70 KG's i would just step on the pile and most will be dead :p

and all humans combined have more nukes then all ants combined:icon_razz:

If you try and roll over the ants your dead >_> Do you know how much ants 70KG is? I know I dont! But I'm not going to try and find out either! =/

Also I dont think that 70Kg's of ants would form a nice pile for you to step on. They'd probably spread all over the room in seconds, climb on you and sting you till you die. Or if you fall down they'd enter trough all your orifices (Not just the ones in your face) and eat you while your steal alive.

DeletedUser

If you try and roll over the ants your dead >_> Do you know how much ants 70KG is? I know I dont! But I'm not going to try and find out either! =/

Also I dont think that 70Kg's of ants would form a nice pile for you to step on. They'd probably spread all over the room in seconds, climb on you and sting you till you die. Or if you fall down they'd enter trough all your orifices (Not just the ones in your face) and eat you while your steal alive.

you don't die that fast ^^ i know a guy that was bushtracking and got lost. he went to sleep and after he woke up there was an entire colonie eating his leg:icon_surprised: but he didn't die :icon_wink:
ants are mean and strong creatures, but still they have nothing on us at all... we haz coffee and boiling water?:icon_eek:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
you don't die that fast ^^ i know a guy that was bushtracking and got lost. he went to sleep and after he woke up there was an entire colonie eating his leg:icon_surprised: but he didn't die :icon_wink:
ants are mean and strong creatures, but still they have nothing on us at all... we haz coffee and boiling water?:icon_eek:

No weapons.
Small room.
Fight to the death!

= You lose.

DeletedUser

70 KG's? thats about 230.000 ants... i can eat that much... ^^ and btw, these are quite big ants...