Nerd declare war on Barbarians

DeletedUser

May I guess u were FUR member?
I joined power for alot of reason.

One of the reason is Pete Rogers joined powers and from the begining,
before I join fur , I was in Tarmy an tarmy was found my peter Roger.

So, I am basicly the follower of peter. Hope I cleared things up. :)

Back to topic,

Barbarians vs Nerd

Any opinion who is going to win? :)

so where is pete rogers now then. is he still in powers

II x Ryann x II

All I can see is a long and boring war with NERD and just about everyone else.A big standstill with NERDs cluster keeping them alive.

DeletedUser

Some of NERD's "motivated" members over the last month...

red.png
churlLeft21st December 2009 - 04:0049,764
red.png
rob20Left20th December 2009 - 22:00272,577
red.png
StoopidmunkeyLeft14th December 2009 - 07:0097,694
red.png
maxp2002Left14th December 2009 - 07:00133,255
red.png
Rapid SkinheadLeft14th December 2009 - 07:00102,885
red.png
limaniLeft14th December 2009 - 07:00144,659
red.png
juggalo7172Left11th December 2009 - 01:00589,949
red.png
madwhaleLeft10th December 2009 - 22:00116
red.png
Jedd1Left10th December 2009 - 22:00192,407
red.png
Scarfac3DaGreatLeft07th December 2009 - 22:0015,879
red.png
1911nutLeft07th December 2009 - 22:00116
red.png
Pimpbaby12Left05th December 2009 - 13:00184,130
red.png
sito eroomLeft04th December 2009 - 19:00212,088
red.png
dukester69Left04th December 2009 - 19:007,536
red.png
jidge2782Left02nd December 2009 - 04:00187,245
red.png
snakkuLeft01st December 2009 - 01:00717,009

Xmach, I love your commitment to this world, I really do. But refusing to quit, is not the same as winning. The stats are clear. You're getting beaten handily. The fact that you and BlakRaven feel that you should be losing worse than you are does not constitute a victory for NERD.

But I will give you credit for persistence, I guess...

On topic: As far as the barb nobling, it may very well be a tactic that will keep you around longer in this world. And if that's fun for you, go for it. If your goal is to stick around, you'll probably be able to do that. I'm impressed with your ability to get your remaining members bought into bad strategies and boring game play.

Churl went inactive at the start of the powers war, hence how you got 30 of his villages before we knew he had any attacks incomming, and so didn't know to send him support. snakku got banned, he didn't quit, he tried to get unbanned, I believe anyone would have figured out that i was obviously talking about a majority, there's going to be peple who have RL issues or whatever, inactivity is natural part of the game. Most of those would have left/gone inactive with or without the war, my point was obviously intended to imply that it motivated "a majority" of my members, which it has.

Nerd has not declared victory, not sure what your point was there. But on the flip side, outnobleing a tribe you outnumber 4:1 doesn't consititute an impressive victory, nor any other kind of victory for that matter..consideirng you have to actually end the war before the stats even matter, last checked we started this war with 3300 villages (3500 minus your spies), and we're still at 3300 despite all you say, you have a VERY long road ahead, and we have PLENTY of time left to make the ground up

...to put it simply, winning a battle is not the same as winning the war.

DeletedUser

Kev, seriously stick to facts, not propaganda.

ALso our drop from 32 mil to 31 mil, was not because of the wars. Its because I dismissed 10-20 players since the wars began. We were 150 at the start, now we're 110. The fact we dropped 35+ members and only lost 1 mil total, means our individual members are growing.

Secondly, scum declared war on nerd on Nov. 24th, so 28 days ago, basically it has been a month.

Third, the excuse "only # of members are fighting you" is the lamest attempt at an excuse i've ever heard. Nerd has many players away from the front lines as well, they still help their fellow tribe mates. Just because your tribes don't have any sense of loyalty or teamwork isn't anyone's faults but your own. If you CHOOSE to only have a small portion of your tribe participate, don't use it as an excuse when your results are unimpressive. YOU CHOSE IT THAT WAY.

The "forever" stats are bogus as well, we weren't at war with all 3 tribes forever, technically speaking any villages pRo took before the declaration shouldn't even be counted in. But if you want to thats fine, go back to the start of the war with POWERS. Since passionate lover was deleted, the 20 or so we took off him need to be tacked on manually. Its still heavily in PSP's favor, about 2.5:1 but considering you have a 4:1 village advantage, along with 3 first strikes, spies, and according to you, far superior quality players... you can't blame the rest of the W37 community for feeling less than impressed by your coalitions performance.

Fourth, I never begged to stop the war with powers, i told you that real tribes fight their wars 1on1, and if they are your allies, you should tell them to stay out of it so that you can fight your own wars 1on1. And if they are your allies, they'd listen to your request, especially considering the war had nothing to do with them, and their justificaton was to aid their 'allies'.

Even when SCUM entered, I didn't say anything, because SCUM and pRo were not allies, you had no say in that issue, but YOU DID have a say in pRo entering. The fact is, your claims about not 'asking' them to join are bogus, everything you did was aimed at trying to get NERD to collapse from forces other than POWERS, and then when we began our strat to noble barbs along the front lines, you immediately started trying to shift the focus to that, hoping the rest of PnP would follow. They haven't.

Sometimes you have a much better chance of defeating a tribe 1on1, then you do trying to gangbang it. And this is one such instance, you should have manned up when I told you to and kept your friends out of the fight, you only motivated my members and made it clear to everyone the tribes in the PSP coalition are far less tough than they wanted people to believe.

ok ill just touch on the points in bold.

first, dont change your argument now, you yourself have said that only a handful of your tribe is participating, in the war, and that your best players are in your core, not on frontlines. HYPOCRITE!!.

pRo and scum have thier own reasons for joining the war, both have stated as much in these forums. lets talk about pRo first. im pretty sure ive read multiple times their reason for declaring war was your recruitment in a pRo controlled area without first discussing it with them. They had already planned an op against the players you recruited. Thats your mistake, and had nothing to do with POWERS.

scum? well they declared because they like war, and you were the only tribe they could declare on that would be able to put up much of a fight, but, rally is the only one doing very well against them. BIO is gone (merged into Rally) Rally is actually doing better than NERD, but not sure that will last too much longer.

yeah... about that last part.... man up and attack a village that will fight back, unless you dont have troops to do that ;)

Stotty2009

Ok, Just Saying , If xmach left and Join Insane , and You join Insane . OK? just saying.

Then, Insane got gangbang by the whole world, And xmach now join another tribe (scum, pro , Powers) whatever, Then you got a chance to follow him or stay. What u going to do?

Just think about it and don't answer it :D, i already got the answer.

Ok so by your logic that means, Xmach joins INSANE, Stotty follows.
So this relates to you by Peter joined Powers, so you followed. O wait, no you didn't you went to NERD, then went to Power's.
So your logic is all bs.

Unless if this relates to you when you were in FUR
Peter joins FUR, you join FUR. But wait, he didn't join before you. He joined after you, so where's your logic in this one?

peter rogers Joined 14th September 2009 - 04:00 489,352
hackervirus Joined 13th September 2009 - 04:00 118,948

So back to your point about INSANE getting gang banged.

Xmach leaves for another tribe...Xmach asks me to follow him, then in your logic you would follow him. But by what has actually happened, you join (e.g.) SCUM, then you stay for abit, then you go to pRo. (pRo and SCUM have a war)

Break it down for you, you leave FUR, you join NERD, you leave NERD, you join Powers - NERD and Powers were in a war at the time before you even left FUR.

Question for you. If Peter was your friend ...

[SPOIL]
I was in Tarmy an tarmy was found my peter Roger.

So, I am basicly the follower of peter. Hope I cleared things up. :)

[/SPOIL]
...why didn't you stick with him in the first place? Instead of tribe hoping from one to another. There is a name for someone like you - Coward. E.g. WW1. Italy was on Germany's side. They started to lose, so they jumped ship and went on the winning side of England's. Why did they join Germany's side? Because they were much closer to Germany than they were to England - therefore a larger threat.

II x Ryann x II

Well the Whole world seems to be aginst poor old NERD xD.

DeletedUser

Well the Whole world seems to be aginst poor old NERD xD.

Nerd has always been the world's target for one reason or another, but the wars usually last too long, and other tribes decide to join the fun, causing them to last. It would be fun to see NERD choose one of their wars... I think they should declare on someone just for fun...maybe -13d- :p

II x Ryann x II

Yeh.Would be intresting to see if another big name joined on NERD's side.Would spice things up a bit. Any big tribe willing?

DeletedUser

NERD is the most persistant group of son of a guns I have ever seen. I dont think they will give up till you have killoed every last troop and taken every last village. True that that day will come, but NERD will have died a proud and noble death. They will fight until to survive and not just give up like every other tribe Powers, Scum, and pRo have taken on. I personnaly hope this escalates into the world war everyone has been waiting for. If so then NERD will have survived and fulfiulled there goal. that is the strategy, to wether the storm.

II x Ryann x II

NERD is the most persistant group of son of a guns I have ever seen. I dont think they will give up till you have killoed every last troop and taken every last village. True that that day will come, but NERD will have died a proud and noble death. They will fight until to survive and not just give up like every other tribe Powers, Scum, and pRo have taken on. I personnaly hope this escalates into the world war everyone has been waiting for. If so then NERD will have survived and fulfiulled there goal. that is the strategy, to wether the storm.

I think you may have touched on the right spot there.

NERD are hoping that extra villages etc will make them less attractive to attack.I mean with the clusters your not exactly going to find an easy way in and I think NERD are banking on their attackers going in for other tribes.This may then infuriate other tribes etc etc and making the war expand continents.Who knows maybe NERD can hide behind the scenes and re-group.Either way there are more dimensions to this war and NERD are hoping that a few are going to swing in their favour.

I believe that NERD are closing up and trying to weather a strom that threatens to turn and attack others.

Wanna Be Close To This War :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I think you may have touched on the right spot there.

NERD are hoping that extra villages etc will make them less attractive to attack.I mean with the clusters your not exactly going to find an easy way in and I think NERD are banking on their attackers going in for other tribes.This may then infuriate other tribes etc etc and making the war expand continents.Who knows maybe NERD can hide behind the scenes and re-group.Either way there are more dimensions to this war and NERD are hoping that a few are going to swing in their favour.

I believe that NERD are closing up and trying to weather a strom that threatens to turn and attack others.

Wanna Be Close To This War :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

having points might also help ;)

Hackervirus

Unless if this relates to you when you were in FUR
Peter joins FUR, you join FUR. But wait, he didn't join before you. He joined after you, so where's your logic in this one?

peter rogers Joined 14th September 2009 - 04:00 489,352
hackervirus Joined 13th September 2009 - 04:00 118,948

So back to your point about INSANE getting gang banged.

Xmach leaves for another tribe...Xmach asks me to follow him, then in your logic you would follow him. But by what has actually happened, you join (e.g.) SCUM, then you stay for abit, then you go to pRo. (pRo and SCUM have a war)

Break it down for you, you leave FUR, you join NERD, you leave NERD, you join Powers - NERD and Powers were in a war at the time before you even left FUR.

Question for you. If Peter was your friend ...

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]
...why didn't you stick with him in the first place? Instead of tribe hoping from one to another. There is a name for someone like you - Coward. E.g. WW1. Italy was on Germany's side. They started to lose, so they jumped ship and went on the winning side of England's. Why did they join Germany's side? Because they were much closer to Germany than they were to England - therefore a larger threat.

Lol, T-Army merged into FUR. So, Peter rogers has a duke previllege in t-army. So, he can't leave, he stayed In T-army till everybody is merged.

This clear things up??

So, here is basicly what i am trying to say and predict.

peter rogers -> T-Army -> Fur - Powers

I (hacker) -> T-Army -> FUR -> SSH(powersbasher tribe) -> Nerd (get inthere just for spy for Sileroka) -> Powers

Doesn't it look similar? btw, i didn't plan to join powers at all as you can see powers is a strict tribe to get in. I joined SSH , powers bash tribe and for some reason, For all my good work :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:, i got promotion i guess??? :icon_wink:

(JUST STIMULATION)
xmach -> NERD -> INSANE -> (pro, scum whatever)

stotty -> NERD -> INSANE (or atleast the tribe that has sth to do with Insane) -> (pro, scum whatever)

:D, was my explanation clear?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry, i am abit slow..

QUOTE]

There, straight from the horse's mouth(not that I can't think of another equine, but,,,). But have to say, I always knew it:icon_razz:. Don't I get credit for presience (is that the right word?)

And Shadow wrote
man up and attack a village that will fight back, unless you dont have troops to do that

Oh man is that what you would call it? Dude, someone forwarded me some reports yesterday, and I laughed so hard. I couldn't believe anyone still built nukes like that. I remember Kev sniggering at a NERD nuke because it had 400 scouts. If he saw what yours looked like (and I am still talking about your nukes here:icon_smile:), he would die of embarrasment. Come to think about it, thats not really a bad idea.

DeletedUser

ok ill just touch on the points in bold.

first, dont change your argument now, you yourself have said that only a handful of your tribe is participating, in the war, and that your best players are in your core, not on frontlines. HYPOCRITE!!.

pRo and scum have thier own reasons for joining the war, both have stated as much in these forums. lets talk about pRo first. im pretty sure ive read multiple times their reason for declaring war was your recruitment in a pRo controlled area without first discussing it with them. They had already planned an op against the players you recruited. Thats your mistake, and had nothing to do with POWERS.

scum? well they declared because they like war, and you were the only tribe they could declare on that would be able to put up much of a fight, but, rally is the only one doing very well against them. BIO is gone (merged into Rally) Rally is actually doing better than NERD, but not sure that will last too much longer.

yeah... about that last part.... man up and attack a village that will fight back, unless you dont have troops to do that ;)

Ok, time to put you in your place, maybe next time you'll actually do some research before you post.

1) I never said only a handful of nerds were participating in the war. I SAID ONLY A HANDFUL WERE ON THE FRONT LINES. There is a difference, so we began nobeling barbs to move more of our CORE PLAYERS down there. Don't ever use the word hypocrit, you apparently dont know when it applies.

2) WRONG, pRo's own declaration is the evidence i'm going to use, maybe next time you could find some of your own instead of resorting to "im pretty sure i read somewhere..".

As Xmach has said on another forum thread, we also are declaring on NERD. Reasons for this would be primarily that two of our other allies are at war with them currently, and even though we were previously allies with NERD, 2 alliances against 1 is not ballanced when it comes to where our loyalties lie. Not only that, but SCUM/pRo talk to each other on a daily basis via skype chat room for leadership - and just know each other better. I know that some people in pRo have been wanting to break the alliance and go after you guys for quite a long time, but I wouldn't let it happen because I liked you guys. I still do. I can't speak for everyone else in pRo but I am sorry it came to this. I know you won't care, but wanted to get that out.

So now lets look at scum's declaration:
You have to look in the follow up replys, as their declaration itself is for entertainment purposes alone.

In my opinion there are 2 reasons for going to war with a tribe. either they are in your way for further expansion or consolidation, or u think they would be fun to fight. nerd happens to fall into the latter category.

i like nerd. they have proven themselves by surviving constant war since the world has started.

So in neither case did NERD do anything to provoke either pRo or SCUM, they jumped us for reasons that most likely could not have been forseen, and in a fashion that was entirely dishonorable from most people's standpoint...at least in the way pRo kept the alliance past having already begun nobeling nerds. I choose to believe the best in my allies, and I couldn't fathom the kind of moral and ethical flexibility one must have to do that to a friend, so i dismissed the rumors i'd heard as propaganda from the powers camp.

Now since you want to call my nobling into question, lets compare:
My ODA rank 215
Your ODA rank 648
Another interesting stat:
Tribe changes
xmach 1
shadow 13 (the term for this is TAG HOPPER).

So maybe you should refrain from throwing stones, apparently not only do you live in a glass house, but you throw like a girl.

DeletedUser

Lol, T-Army merged into FUR. So, Peter rogers has a duke previllege in t-army. So, he can't leave, he stayed In T-army till everybody is merged.

This clear things up??

So, here is basicly what i am trying to say and predict.

peter rogers -> T-Army -> Fur - Powers

I (hacker) -> T-Army -> FUR -> SSH(powersbasher tribe) -> Nerd (get inthere just for spy for Sileroka) -> Powers

Doesn't it look similar? btw, i didn't plan to join powers at all as you can see powers is a strict tribe to get in. I joined SSH , powers bash tribe and for some reason, For all my good work :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:, i got promotion i guess??? :icon_wink:

(JUST STIMULATION)
xmach -> NERD -> INSANE -> (pro, scum whatever)

stotty -> NERD -> INSANE (or atleast the tribe that has sth to do with Insane) -> (pro, scum whatever)

:D, was my explanation clear?

I think the difference lies in the fact that the guy you followed around, has no loyalty or ethics. He jumped ship from tarmy which was being killed by powers, then jumped ship from fur which was being killed by powers, to join the tribe responsible for hunting down not only him, but the players he'd been playing with for months. You were following a spineless traitor tribe to tribe who will no doubt run to someone else when Powers gets into trouble, and i'm sure you'll follow, as it seems you worship him and his willingness to betray his tribe mates.

Now me on the other hand, will go down with the ship, or at least make sure as many of my crew are aboard the life raft before I strike the colors...and maybe not even then, one thing for sure, i wouldn't wait for the life raft to get a few hundred feet out and then turn all the cannons on it.