Nerd declare war on Barbarians

DeletedUser

I think insane and r.l should want to get powers, scum, pRo out of the way to get their points up, and r.l to get to keep their rank2.

I have came on this forum LATE. but as a former member of NERD i must say their co-ordination is great.

I must say the fact they've only lost 1M points against:

Rank3 / Former Rank2 (pRo)

Rank 8 (SCUM)

Rank4 (Powers)

They may have only a few members attacking, but i'll assume NERD is only a few too.

Come on r.l or insane, get in there.

you truly do not belong here if you think that.

DeletedUser

you truly do not belong here if you think that.

To be honest, I'm not sure whether Insane would want to work with R.L., because in the end if they won (wouldn't be able to tell which side would win) they would be left with having to fight a tribe twice their size in total points because of all the members R.L. has.

DeletedUser

i dont even see why we are talking about insane working with r.l.?

the topic is about nerd. r.l. is halfway across the map. and insane has their privacy about what they want to do

DeletedUser

Good luck to RL or insane if they are trying to get Powers out of the way because they would have some serious travel times.

Also from that 1 part id say you have the typical frame of mind of a mass recruiter and fail to see the bigger picture of the game. I highly doubt that their leaders would war anyone just to gain points, there are alot of reasons tactically to war someone :icon_biggrin:

Actually travel times for 1nsane or RL wouldn't be much longer then they are for the core NERD. Core nerd is k42-k44 and added k52 a few months back, but 1nsane has control and presences in the k40-k44 area, as well as being the 2nd largest tribe in k52, behind NERD. And RL controls a majority of the NE and only 2-3 K's from POWER k's.

I think sometimes you forget NERD is stetched over just as many k's as powers, k23,k24,k25, k32,k33,k34,k35, k42,k43,k44,k45, k51,k52,k53,k54,k55, few other single villages here and there.
That list isn't just individual villages or small presences, NERD is 1st or 2nd in 6 K's, 3rd in 4 other K's, and top 5 in 3 others. So while NOT CONTROLLING quite as many k's, we're equally spread out and ALMOST equally distant as 1nsane or RL would be. RL would only be a few K's away from eastern POWERS.

Not saying RL or 1nsane are going to hit POWERS, just noteing that their bulk position on the map is only about 1/2 to 1K further than the BULK of NERDs is from the BULK of Powers.

DeletedUser

Me, 4 other rimmed players are going to noble 1 1.5k or less point barb, in every K. Although wemay be NOT CONTROLLING any actual K. We are equally spread out.

DeletedUser

Cockroaches of w37 :icon_biggrin:

if you did the same analysis of POWERS you'd find almost identical results. You have more #1's, granted, but those #1's are in K's that very few other tribes care about nor contend for, they are rim K's which are worth only about 1/2 the value of core K's. This isn't opinion, it's fact.

# of villages player owned (any tribe):
k44 (core NERD K): 1400+
k84 (core pRo K): 750+

Not only are the villages less numerous, their distance to other tribes makes them less valuable and thus less important.

3 Core K's is worth 6 rim K's.

DeletedUser

True, but xmach you also have over 100 members stacked in the continents you own. The members of POWERS have much more freedom to move around in their continents.

DeletedUser

if you did the same analysis of POWERS you'd find almost identical results. You have more #1's, granted, but those #1's are in K's that very few other tribes care about nor contend for, they are rim K's which are worth only about 1/2 the value of core K's. This isn't opinion, it's fact.

Not only are the villages less numerous, their distance to other tribes makes them less valuable and thus less important.

3 Core K's is worth 6 rim K's.

rim K's worth have of whaaa.... ? You say some of the most incredible things.

You seemed to want K62. But we took it from you. That *is* a fact. Your jibberish above is not.

DeletedUser

I can see what you are trying to explain, but is there any reason that you said that k84 is a pRo core k? If it is, I wonder why I didn't know that...

DeletedUser

rim K's worth have of whaaa.... ? You say some of the most incredible things.

You seemed to want K62. But we took it from you. That *is* a fact. Your jibberish above is not.

I would like to refer to world 7 actually. If you go on the maps there showing the dominace these days. You'll see a tribe named -WE- owning almost the whole of the western part of the world, and destroying the east (Mostly PTT). Guess where they started? K83 and K84, which they then took K73 and K74, and so on.

Clearly, it doesn't matter where the tribes start. But how well they cope in their wars and the skill of their members. Rim continents are not better than Core, Core just simply get the first players in the world which is the only advantage they have.

I can see what you are trying to explain, but is there any reason that you said that k84 is a pRo core k? If it is, I wonder why I didn't know that...

Its not :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

the Ks didn't start with just powers members already filling them.we have turned them into ours through hard graft , wiping out numerous tribes/players in the process.

too say other tribes didn't care about the Ks is a bit blinkered(theres a surprise),but then we wouldn't expect anything else from you.

DeletedUser

All NERD's should know that it's this arrogant attitude from xmach that cemented our plans to declare on you in the first place.