Nerd declare war on Barbarians

DeletedUser

it truly is pointless reading this. i dont think anybody bothers reading your crap anymore. its all the same from the beginning :D

anyways. xmach. can you please tell me something? who is winning the war? sure you may be out numbered. but can you please tell me who is winning? i seem to have may forgot... :D

blah blah blah.... Nerd is getting gangbanged.... blah blah blah.... PSP Coalition... blah blah blah... Nerd will prevail...

Close to an Xmach post?

I thought so...

On a serious note, any more fun war stats to post up showing the progress of this never ending war?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Powers
Players:
Timeframe: 28/10/2009 00:00:00 to 06/01/2010 22:21:04
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 48
Side 2: 225
Difference: 177
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 436,000
Side 2: 1,982,661
Difference: 1,546,661
image.php

says more than enough

DeletedUser

Who is winning, that is an interesting question, now if you asked Who has more noblements, well then its PSP rightly so. But who's winning, dare I say NERD. =) With every passing day nerd grows and closes the gap on SCUM so only 2 of our 3 enemies will be larger than us. And then theres the moral victories, and the hidden victories that have yet to manifest themselves, in this case the steady fray'ing of stability in PSP tribes. I'd not be at all surprised if 2/3rds of PSP fell apart before February was over.

And no Cb5x, if NERD was ONLY fighting powers that stat would mean something, but as we're not, it means nothing except that we deem SCUM and PRO as bigger threats right now.

DeletedUser

Who is winning, that is an interesting question, now if you asked Who has more noblements, well then its PSP rightly so. But who's winning, dare I say NERD. =) With every passing day nerd grows and closes the gap on SCUM so only 2 of our 3 enemies will be larger than us. And then theres the moral victories, and the hidden victories that have yet to manifest themselves, in this case the steady fray'ing of stability in PSP tribes. I'd not be at all surprised if 2/3rds of PSP fell apart before February was over.
Yes you're victories are so great, keep believing that buddy. You need some false hope to keep your tribe alive :icon_wink:

And no Cb5x, if NERD was ONLY fighting powers that stat would mean something, but as we're not, it means nothing except that we deem SCUM and PRO as bigger threats right now.
So wait. Do you not remember that we were beating you before any other declarations or something? :icon_neutral:

Also why arent we considered the biggest threat? Considering;
1)We declared first
2)We are most aggressive towards NERD
3)We already took k62 away from you

I happen to think you just realised that you cant beat Powers already :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yes you're victories are so great, keep believing that buddy. You need some false hope to keep your tribe alive :icon_wink:

So wait. Do you not remember that we were beating you before any other declarations or something? :icon_neutral:

Also why arent we considered the biggest threat? Considering;
1)We declared first
2)We are most aggressive towards NERD
3)We already took k62 away from you

I happen to think you just realised that you cant beat Powers already :icon_redface:

False hope, check the stats buddy, NERD is on the rise, not the decline, no need for 'false' anything.

You are not the biggest threat because
1) Scum iand pro are closer to our home K's
2) Actually scum and pro both have nobled more nerd villages in the last month than Powers (88 by powers, 111 by pRo, and 132 by SCUM)
3) We only controlled k62 for 24 hours before you declared, it was a K we were MOVING into not one we considered a HOME K yet, and less so when fur refugees dissolved or turned coat.

Fact is, after pRo and SCUM declared war on NERD, we no long NEEDED to move south by southwest, a new avenue for expansion has made itself available, previously we were hemmed in by our pacted neighobrs, but since pro and scum decided those pacts weren't worth honoring, we now have a much better place to expand into.

DeletedUser71776

ok xmach as much as i find your post SOOOOOO intresting -yawns- im just going to say what everyone here is thinking

...your full of it

DeletedUser

With all respect xmach..... u arent winnig and instead of go and renoble or fight back your members going after inactives and barbs,,, only a few NERD members really fighting and doing well so dont mix up facts that u still growing and winning because for every village we noble NERD noble 3 Barbs jus to save themselves.

You are winning IN barb NOBELING thats for sure..... Dont know what worlds have u been playing before but...

Go noble some more barbs and more barbs and more inactives thats all u can do,,,,, dont forget to run away to K1 Once we get closer to you...

I would be ashamed to come up with shit like I have quoted above!!!

Stotty2009

Go noble some more barbs and more barbs and more inactives thats all u can do,,,,, dont forget to run away to K1 Once we get closer to you...

Ok then.

You have nobled 43 which were internal (if they were in the tribe you are when nobled and then you nobled them when they were out of the tribe - its internal nobling), you have nobled 2 Barbs.
Therefore: from all the nobled villages you have (108) (not nobled over yourself) 39.81% is from internal nobling. 1.85% is from Barb nobling.
Therefore: from the current villages you hold now (102) 42.15% is from internal nobling. 1.96% is from Barb nobling.

I have nobled 5 which were internal and 12 barbs.
Therefore: from all the nobled villages I have (118) (not nobled over myself) 4.23% is from internal nobling. 10.16% is from Barb nobling.
Therefore: from the current villages I hold now (109) 4.58% is from internal nobling. 11.00% is from Barb nobling.

Total your Barb and Internal nobling comes to - 45 villages. Thats 44.11% of your villages.
Total my Barb and Internal Nobling comes to - 17 villages. Thats 15.59% of my villages.

Next...

Your Points - 982,883
Your OD - 6,399,049
Your ODA - 4,125,643
Your ODD - 2,273,406

My Points - 1,096,430
My OD - 8,276,187
My ODA - 3,317,473
My ODD - 4,958,714

As you can see, I have a higher OD, ODD and Points. However you have a higher ODA

But now lets do some ratios according to points.

Lets start with you:

OD:points -6.51:1
ODA:points - 4.2:1
ODD:points - 2.31:1

Now me.

OD:points -7.55:1
ODA:points - 3.03:1
ODD:points - 4.52:1

It well known that Stotty IS a noob

So who is the "noob" now?

So as you said ...

I rather keep quiet...

...I suggest take your own advice

DeletedUser

Owned. Good post.

Although, it bares a striking similarity (in narration, opening and layout) to a post I made here a while back. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Owned. Good post.

Although, it bares a striking similarity (in narration, opening and layout) to a post I made here a while back. :icon_razz:

And not to mention he responded to yours as if he did not understand it...

DeletedUser

With all respect xmach..... u arent winnig and instead of go and renoble or fight back your members going after inactives and barbs,,, only a few NERD members really fighting and doing well so dont mix up facts that u still growing and winning because for every village we noble NERD noble 3 Barbs jus to save themselves.

You are winning IN barb NOBELING thats for sure..... Dont know what worlds have u been playing before but...

I would be ashamed to come up with shit like I have quoted above!!!

Really, if it was only Barb nobleing, then certainly our Average points per village would have gone down, if in fact we need 3 1500 point barb villages to compensate for every 1 village you took. Comparing the top 20 tribes, Our overall rank = 8th. Our average village size rank = 9th (by a whopping 17 points).. so are all the other tribes barb nobeling as well? I mean how else could a tribe that is using barbs only to "save themselves" maintain its rank in average size village? Further 3 x 1500 =4500 pts, if we're losing 8-10k pt villages and replacing with 4500 pts, that's still a net loss of at least 3500 pts, and yet.. our total points has stayed steady for the previous 2 months and has risen by 5 million in the last 2 weeks.

Your arguments don't hold up.

DeletedUser

Really, if it was only Barb nobleing, then certainly our Average points per village would have gone down, if in fact we need 3 1500 point barb villages to compensate for every 1 village you took. Comparing the top 20 tribes, Our overall rank = 8th. Our average village size rank = 9th (by a whopping 17 points).. so are all the other tribes barb nobeling as well? I mean how else could a tribe that is using barbs only to "save themselves" maintain its rank in average size village? Further 3 x 1500 =4500 pts, if we're losing 8-10k pt villages and replacing with 4500 pts, that's still a net loss of at least 3500 pts, and yet.. our total points has stayed steady for the previous 2 months and has risen by 5 million in the last 2 weeks.

The 1500 point barbs are cancelled out by the 12154 point villages. That is why your average is higher. :)

DeletedUser

Ok then.

Therefore: from the current villages you hold now (102) 42.15% is from internal nobling. 1.96% is from Barb nobling.

Therefore: from the current villages I hold now (109) 4.58% is from internal nobling. 11.00% is from Barb nobling.

Next...

Your Points - 982,883
Your OD - 6,399,049
Your ODA - 4,125,643
Your ODD - 2,273,406

My Points - 1,096,430
My OD - 8,276,187
My ODA - 3,317,473
My ODD - 4,958,714

As you can see, I have a higher OD, ODD and Points. However you have a higher ODA

So who is the "noob" now? -------->STOTTY2009<----------

So as you said ...

...I suggest take your own advice

Just to make it clear ,go noble barbs,, check ur barb nobeling,,Above,(still nobled more barbs) another thing Im not nobeling inactives during war like crazy and not fighting!
How many pros did u nobled during Pro v NERD war since it started? Please save me from another page of explanation coz Im not that interested in it,probably asked someone else to write it down for u (U know what Iam talking about)
see Stats and It will make it all clearm what u doing(shit) U nobeling inactives and barbs weather u in war or not.Player your size I would expect to do more than that.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Stotty2009

Side 2:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 20,564
Side 2: 7,056
Difference: 13,508

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: mayo-atyrone

Side 2:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 128,668
Side 2: 0
Difference: 128,668

image.php

YEAH MATE KEEP TALKING AND NOBELING EVERYONE ELSE EXCEPT PROs--------> NOOB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are at war with 3 tribes and u nobeling barbs like there was no tomorrow plus nobeling 1500 farms,,, then u guys get offended when we calling u noobs!!!

dfix

Did the barbs chicken out like pRo or they are still giving a fight?
animal0031.gif

DeletedUser

Did the barbs chicken out like pRo or they are still giving a fight?
animal0031.gif

We were winning so why would we have chickened out? Anyway, Rio didn't like that war from the start. I may have the mail when we were talking about it before we started the attacks.

We stopped because Rio is duke, and he didn't want that war going on anymore. So I think that's good enough reason to end it.

I think all these insults are coming from you and your tribe about us is because your getting scared of us being able to actually focus on your tribe properly :lol:
Just wait mate, a big coordination should be coming soon. You better get ready. (Won't know a date yet..)

DeletedUser

Tribes that are waiting to enter this war: 1ns4n3 and R.L. mainly...

I think insane and r.l should want to get powers, scum, pRo out of the way to get their points up, and r.l to get to keep their rank2.

I have came on this forum LATE. but as a former member of NERD i must say their co-ordination is great.

I must say the fact they've only lost 1M points against:

Rank3 / Former Rank2 (pRo)

Rank 8 (SCUM)

Rank4 (Powers)

They may have only a few members attacking, but i'll assume NERD is only a few too.

Come on r.l or insane, get in there.

DeletedUser

I think insane and r.l should want to get powers, scum, pRo out of the way to get their points up, and r.l to get to keep their rank2.

I have came on this forum LATE. but as a former member of NERD i must say their co-ordination is great.

I must say the fact they've only lost 1M points against:

Rank3 / Former Rank2 (pRo)

Rank 8 (SCUM)

Rank4 (Powers)

They may have only a few members attacking, but i'll assume NERD is only a few too.

Come on r.l or insane, get in there.
Good luck to RL or insane if they are trying to get Powers out of the way because they would have some serious travel times.

I think insane and r.l should want to get powers, scum, pRo out of the way to get their points up
Also from that 1 part id say you have the typical frame of mind of a mass recruiter and fail to see the bigger picture of the game. I highly doubt that their leaders would war anyone just to gain points, there are alot of reasons tactically to war someone :icon_biggrin: