fraser-c

This tread lost it purpose. :p

Good to See Ya Francer.

~SA~ vs KV ?? :icon_redface:

would be great to watch...

Hey Hacker, i have no idea what your on about though :icon_wink:

And ~SA~ are not attacking Churl :icon_neutral: Although he had quit;

churl on 23.12. at 23:01
Hey Fraser,I had quit,that was a sitter,been pretending to be me for ages.Just come back to talk to a couple of people.

churl on 24.12. at 13:12
I think now I might just get myself rimmed:)
I have over 5k of coins,will come in handy out there.
I quit because of a number of issues,some within the game,some outside.

Have a great Christmas and even better New Year:)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Attacker: chubbs2008
Village: Birch (181|605) K61

Quantity: 0 316 2749 0 0 121 0 0 116 0 0 0
Losses: 0 316 2749 0 0 121 0 0 116 0 0 0

Defender: churl
Village: Therasia (243|634) K62

Quantity: 22089 0 0 0 0 0 0 1943 6 0 0 0
Losses: 257 0 0 0 0 0 0 23 0 0 0 0

[/spoil]

he forwarded me that report.... a few days after this email:

churl on 27.12. at 00:45
chubbs2008
Village: Birch (181|605) K61
Destination Player: churl
Village: Therasia (243|634) K62
Arrival: Dec 28, 2009 10:35:12:211

Now would you like SA to have a village right in the middle of yours?
Lol,send me some support and i will give you the village later for old times sake,you was a arrogant sod,but respectful with it,this Chubbs thinks he`s a great player but is crap,I know you would take it off him anyway in a couple of days,but it would be funny to get it stacked:)
Well to me anyway;P
As he is even more arrogant than you,but about a tenth of the player,and I am being generous at that.
If you don`t want to waste your troops I understand
Churl
The original:)

i can forward in game if you still dont beleive me :p he even forwarded me the email that caused the attacks. seems chubbs tried to bully him and he didnt back down at all lol

fraser-c

That doesnt look like a Chubbs nuke, more like a suiciding of troops :lol:

Either way you've proved me wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That doesnt look like a Chubbs nuke, more like a suiciding of troops :lol:

Either way you've proved me wrong :icon_wink:

he said he had incoming to all his villages because chubbs was "collecting his rent payment" or some bs like that lol

Hackervirus

Hey Hacker, i have no idea what your on about though :icon_wink:

And ~SA~ are not attacking Churl :icon_neutral: Although he had quit;

Side 1:
Tribes: KV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 496
Side 2: 978
Difference: 482

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 7
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,701,230
Side 2: 6,675,554
Difference: 2,974,324

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,199
Side 2: 58,598
Difference: 103,601

image.php

... Do u know what I am saying now??? ;P.. Look like kv is winning ATM?

DeletedUser

We love KV and would never hurt them. Those 9 villages are simply gifts from our dear beloved Nianglo.

Hackervirus

We love KV and would never hurt them. Those 9 villages are simply gifts from our dear beloved Nianglo.

Ohh.. =D. Why am I seeing all Ex Fur Member In SA?? Hi tobi knobe.

Anyway, well, I will see some tribal huging in k61 then?? :p

DeletedUser

Ohh.. =D. Why am I seeing all Ex Fur Member In SA?? Hi tobi knobe.

Anyway, well, I will see some tribal huging in k61 then?? :p

Funny thing is i have never been in F*U*R :icon_cool: Yes, indeed. I like hugs.

Hackervirus

Lol. I though I had seen ur name in fur member list before. Nvm.

fraser-c

Side 1:
Tribes: KV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 496
Side 2: 978
Difference: 482

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 7
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,701,230
Side 2: 6,675,554
Difference: 2,974,324

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,199
Side 2: 58,598
Difference: 103,601

image.php

... Do u know what I am saying now??? ;P.. Look like kv is winning ATM?

Nah they attacked 2 of our players thats all that is. Its not been unnoticed though :lol:

DeletedUser

You are full of it. I was chattin with churl since he was in fur and carried on the convo till the second wave of ennoblements on him while he was in NERD. Then he dissapeared. It was a better argument when you just claimed he joined NERD late and thats why you guys didn't have as much support for him. Please don't lie

And as for the rest of your posts in this topic. I vaguely remember an argument between the 2 of us at the start of the war where you got very heated with me for even mentioning anything about points and ODA and such. But now it's perfectly fine for you to throw your stats in people's faces...go figure

I think your own comment fits you rather well here

He was inactive teh first week, he "came back" for a few days after the first wave had already hit, and he passed the account sit to another nerd since he had some other issues, i don't recall what it was, but basically his account had been slaughteed in that first wave BECAUSE he was inactive, over the next few weeks we sat him and responded to mails as its not especially smart to reveal you're account sitting for players on the front lines, further you can pretend to be disloyal or willing to cross over and buy time to rebuild. Either way when it became clear Churl was not coming back, we stopped sitting and began nobeling him. I never siad your original 30 or so noblements didn't count, i simply explained how they happened so easily. And none of this even matters as it was 2 months ago, only reason i'm responding is that I don't appreciate being called a liar, as I have never lied in TW, I don't see a need to lie, cheat, or backstab as many other tribes and their leaders feel the need to, some say that's nieve, but I think honor begets honor more than it begets betrayal.

fraser-c

Ah you would be referring to the 2 ex MAGI members who are now refugees in ~SA~?

We recruited 2, how many did you recruit? More than that anyway.

Anyway, lets get this back on topic :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser77700

We recruited 2, how many did you recruit? More than that anyway.

Anyway, lets get this back on topic :icon_biggrin:

The ones we recruited in our own areas? :icon_rolleyes:

(And the ones you guys never attacked at all...)

Last edited:

Hackervirus

He was inactive teh first week, he "came back" for a few days after the first wave had already hit, and he passed the account sit to another nerd since he had some other issues, i don't recall what it was, but basically his account had been slaughteed in that first wave BECAUSE he was inactive, over the next few weeks we sat him and responded to mails as its not especially smart to reveal you're account sitting for players on the front lines, further you can pretend to be disloyal or willing to cross over and buy time to rebuild. Either way when it became clear Churl was not coming back, we stopped sitting and began nobeling him. I never siad your original 30 or so noblements didn't count, i simply explained how they happened so easily. And none of this even matters as it was 2 months ago, only reason i'm responding is that I don't appreciate being called a liar, as I have never lied in TW, I don't see a need to lie, cheat, or backstab as many other tribes and their leaders feel the need to, some say that's nieve, but I think honor begets honor more than it begets betrayal.

Translation - bluh bluh bluh.... We got betrayed ..... Bluh bluh bluh... We are being attack by top 3 tribes and we are still alive.. Bluh bluh bluh...

DeletedUser

Translation - bluh bluh bluh.... We got betrayed ..... Bluh bluh bluh... We are being attack by top 3 tribes and we are still alive.. Bluh bluh bluh...

Translation.......can,t come up with a proper defined answer to a well put point:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the translation, a lot easier then actually reading it. Sad theres nothing new to say from them though. :icon_sad: Still a fun war to follow, best of luck to each side.

DeletedUser

Translation.......can,t come up with a proper defined answer to a well put point:icon_twisted:

I agree with you there dude. Tbh, though, I would have been surprised if hacker was able to read all of that and actually understand what that meant:icon_razz: