Funny Attacks and Successful Defenses

Woodlandapple

I also hope that's not all he has, or this supposed "war" that they're planning is going to be very boring for me. Farm level supports the notion that that is the case though, unfortunately.

DeletedUser

wow... You would think he would learn, and get a night sitter or something.

I assume he has stopped, his profile says: bye. But I'm not sure, because there are 2 paladins in his village :eek:

DeletedUser

:) That was sure is a failed attempt :icon_sad:

Great defending on your side :)

Sadly You didn't counter :(, I'm sure you could have taken down his wall and a couple of his troops even :)

DeletedUser

I´m not very sure, but if he had no swords and those were his only spears ~250 LC was possible at that moment at 14 farm lvl.

DeletedUser

Nah, it was ~2 days ago and in K56. Lucky if it was 250.

DeletedUser

Two days ago he had almost 900 points, so 250 lc is terrible.

DeletedUser

can't show reports but this is completely legit.

A member of my tribe cleared a member of AngryM.

Kept on farming him and then out of nowhere another AngryM member sent support to the member of my tribe instead of his own.
After, a week the AngryM member that was cleared built up and sent an attack to my member and they both cleared each other out as my member dodged with his troops :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL, what´s the difference. he was ranked 1-3 in K56.

what is better - 900 points and 250 LC or 500 points and 250 LC?

It means he's a pointwhore and will be an easy target for anyone half decent. I don't see why him being ranked in the top 3 of K56 makes any difference for him having a terrible troop count.

DeletedUser

If he has 1 of the best troops count and he is ranked 1-3 and he has bad troops count for his size.
how it makes him bad?