Players to watch

Suck my kiss

Id like to say papoomio w45 is a player to watch for sure.

Im not sure who his coplayer is but ol' Pap is by far one of my favorites to watch.

I met him back in w33 where we were tribemates and while he only had the baron title he did more for the tribe then most(myself included even though I was duke). His enthusiasm and driving spirit is what makes him a great tribemate to have.

Not too mention he took his spot in the top 5 there while it was still a competitive world.

OE/boske - copalying
jammer0/grumpy dwarf - coplaying
shveik/savvy -coplaying - although not the most active at this stage
Ifeelyou

p.s. was his first world aswell. :icon_eek:

Mr.Impossible

Id like to say papoomio w45 is a player to watch for sure.

Im not sure who his coplayer is but ol' Pap is by far one of my favorites to watch.

I met him back in w33 where we were tribemates and while he only had the baron title he did more for the tribe then most(myself included even though I was duke). His enthusiasm and driving spirit is what makes him a great tribemate to have.

Not too mention he took his spot in the top 5 there while it was still a competitive world.

OE/boske - copalying
jammer0/grumpy dwarf - coplaying
shveik/savvy -coplaying - although not the most active at this stage
Ifeelyou

p.s. was his first world aswell. :icon_eek:

TBH, When Pistol got inactive, savvy took the game lightly because their plans where really power ful and they were getting on together, succeeding, but Pistol got inactive and internet problems. And another fact is that, Savvy was playing alone, without Shveik, Shveik was alone himself, but as 2-4 months passed away (I dont know the perfect time) I got rimmed because of my stupidness, and I thought I should go in Savvy's K, but I had no good villa to noble, Shveik offered me his all villa and he had a talk with savvy that they should start co-playing. As you see on W36 XVI Injustice system, how they were kicking ass.

Suck my kiss

Im speaking of late game in the million plus point range. They were coplaying, thats why I hadnt mention pistol, and the others who had quit long before this. Im well aware that they each had there own accounts during early stages even though they had intended to coplay at a later date. Either way it has nothing to do with what I mentioned about pap being a good player..

come to think of it you wouldn't have a clue what im talking about since you were knocked off that world very early on. I specificly remember speaking to Ellena many times about removing you from Zodiac since you were a fool. And you were also rimmed by ANT in that world. A family tribe of Turkish players, so think twice about going on about players who suck and such ;)

p.s. the last bit is a collective I wouldn't have bothered with, but your recent postings in other threads made me give you a reality check.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know enough guys from w6 that send a trains under 1 second in w6 ...
Now look at the newer worlds ... There have enough guys to snipe these 1sec trains ...
But are the key is to send 1 sec train or to get a village :icon_confused:

Good point...a truly good player will find a way to take a village even though he/she has less troops.

As for sending a 1 second train, I knew plenty who could do it in W4...and without the methods that make it so easy now. Now sniping one there were less, but I did it myself and knew others who had. We had a section on such methods achieved in w00t forums.

my point wasnt to say no one could send trains in under 1 second in W6 (or even w4 for that matter) but simply that the number of people who knew how to do it in W6, was lets say 100, whereas today id say there is easily well over 1000 people who know.

Obviously as shveik said, this is not the be all and end all of TW, but it was just an example of what i was talking about. Lets not get bogged down in specifics, because that example applies to sniping, backtiming, prenobling etc (at one stage or another)

DeletedUser77458

my point wasnt to say no one could send trains in under 1 second in W6 (or even w4 for that matter) but simply that the number of people who knew how to do it in W6, was lets say 100, whereas today id say there is easily well over 1000 people who know.

Obviously as shveik said, this is not the be all and end all of TW, but it was just an example of what i was talking about. Lets not get bogged down in specifics, because that example applies to sniping, backtiming, prenobling etc (at one stage or another)

actually, if anything, I was sending faster trains in world 1 than I do now. there was less crackdown on bots and scripts and the speed at which you could send a train.

shveik

Maybe in w6 they were around 100 .. But who care ?
I'm fairly sure that most of the players there realize that need faster trains ... And everyone looking for some ways to do it !!!
So they improve them self and help others to learn their methods etc. ... That's a TW life maybe :icon_biggrin:
They are in middle life crisis now :lol:

Now look at your 1000 people ... I'm fairly sure that most of them think that known everything here - cause the game for them is nobling, sending fast, trains ... They learned is from somewhere, read some guides ... But I think that most of them they will stay at that lvl too long ...
So maybe they are only teenagers in that TW life ...

That's my simple vision and because that examples applied to sniping, backtiming, prenobling ect (as Simz said) - this is not all ...
There still have some up-opened doors ... Maybe some guys have the keys ...

But all is in the "who knows" sphere :icon_rolleyes:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe in w6 they were around 100 .. But who care ?
I'm fairly sure that most of the players there realize that need faster trains ... And everyone looking for some ways to do it !!!
So they improve them self and help others to learn their methods etc. ... That's a TW life maybe :icon_biggrin:
They are in middle life crisis now :lol:

Now look at your 1000 people ... I'm fairly sure that most of them think that known everything here - cause the game for them is nobling, sending fast, trains ... They learned is from somewhere, read some guides ... But I think that most of them they will stay at that lvl too long ...
So maybe they are only teenagers in that TW life ...

That's my simple vision and because that examples applied to sniping, backtiming, prenobling ect (as Simz said) - this is not all ...
There still have some up-opened doors ... Maybe some guys have the keys ...

But all is in the "who knows" sphere :icon_rolleyes:

OK , all I want to take from that is , does this make me a Tribal Wars Teenager ? :icon_eek:

Some may say toddler I know but meh :p

<3

shveik

OK , all I want to take from that is , does this make me a Tribal Wars Teenager ? :icon_eek:

Some may say toddler I know but meh :p

<3

Yeah you can decide on your own ...
Sorry about simple analogies :icon_cry:

DeletedUser79727

pliers account.

he is such a noob, he needs to be watched :)

DeletedUser51663

Mr Pliers is on this world ?
Stalking much :/.

Wardy, everyone knows you stalk me on every world I join since you were a tribemate on W41, even if I join the world after you :icon_redface:

OT: I'm def a noob, don't pay any attention to me or my friends :icon_wink:

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Wardy, everyone knows you stalk me on every world I join since you were a tribemate on W41, even if I join the world after you :icon_redface:

OT: I'm def a noob, don't pay any attention to me or my friends :icon_wink:

I'm stalking you too.