Players to watch

DeletedUser

Wardy, everyone knows you stalk me on every world I join since you were a tribemate on W41, even if I join the world after you :icon_redface:

OT: I'm def a noob, don't pay any attention to me or my friends :icon_wink:

stalking representing :lol:

DeletedUser

ohhh I like^^

I thinks its time I make a real life picture topic^^

DeletedUser

my point wasnt to say no one could send trains in under 1 second in W6 (or even w4 for that matter) but simply that the number of people who knew how to do it in W6, was lets say 100, whereas today id say there is easily well over 1000 people who know.

Obviously as shveik said, this is not the be all and end all of TW, but it was just an example of what i was talking about. Lets not get bogged down in specifics, because that example applies to sniping, backtiming, prenobling etc (at one stage or another)

Not that I really want to continue this discussion but I must point out that while there might be 1000 players who know how I highly doubt there are much more then 100 in any single world. It's ridiculously easy to attain a top 100 ranking in any world if one is active enough and has a good knowledge set. Based just off that I say that on a world by world basis you're lucky to have 100 really good active players in any world period. Really no different then the number you'd find in the early worlds.

DeletedUser

I was apparently on holiday when this world came out. I am a bit miffed that nobody brought it to my attention until just before when Lisa pasted a forum link. These are the best settings I have ever seen on a world. Purp is coming to town.

DeletedUser

I was apparently on holiday when this world came out. I am a bit miffed that nobody brought it to my attention until just before when Lisa pasted a forum link. These are the best settings I have ever seen on a world. Purp is coming to town.

...Well lock up your daughters :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

How come the forum is not working OMG I can only go to the thread that was last posted

The forum is offline for maintenance

That keep on popping up :(

Warren85

I like the settings too - although, it being a little faster would of been nice - and back on topic..

I would look out for -SIN- ;)

And I have my bets on HuH? staying about for a long time too - i recognize a few decent players & leaders from previous experiences..

DeletedUser

I like the settings too - although, it being a little faster would of been nice - and back on topic..

I would look out for -SIN- ;)

And I have my bets on HuH? staying about for a long time too - i recognize a few decent players & leaders from previous experiences..

players...not tribes :p