Do yu like farming???

DeletedUser

Farming is the only way to actually prove your a good player, i hate it alot i farm nearly 24/7. But its way beneficial.

Farming needs to have a name chance, back in W2 some called it looting, but now i wanna call it prostitution, you enter a village, drug the palidan then take there car keys/Horses and then steal there supplys. It does relate to farming in a weird sort of way *Sigh*:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Farming is the only way to actually prove your a good player, i hate it alot i farm nearly 24/7. But its way beneficial.

Farming needs to have a name chance, back in W2 some called it looting, but now i wanna call it prostitution, you enter a village, drug the palidan then take there car keys/Horses and then steal there supplys. It does relate to farming in a weird sort of way *Sigh*:icon_rolleyes:

what bullcrap :icon_neutral:

there are many more things that are a better way of proving you are a good player such as trains, backtiming, sniping etc. Not farming, farming shows people how active you are and how useful you are when using those resources if anything.

DeletedUser

there are many more things that are a better way of proving you are a good player such as trains, backtiming, sniping etc. Not farming, farming shows people how active you are and how useful you are when using those resources if anything.

*sigh* I knew i forgot to add something, but yes you are correct. But in order to prove that you need to farm, farming makes the troops to backtime.

DeletedUser

yeah, sending 0.2-0.3 s trains, backtiming, sniping.. all of that can be easily done by any bot :| and you think that make you GOOD PLAYER? in STRATEGY game? go play some shooting or something where your reflex is important...

yeaah, farming shows how GOOD TACTIC you are, too :icon_rolleyes: loginning few times a day, sending troops on farm and you are pro. buhahahha. pathetic..

DeletedUser

yeah, sending 0.2-0.3 s trains, backtiming, sniping.. all of that can be easily done by any bot :| and you think that make you GOOD PLAYER? in STRATEGY game? go play some shooting or something where your reflex is important...

yeaah, farming shows how GOOD TACTIC you are, too :icon_rolleyes: loginning few times a day, sending troops on farm and you are pro. buhahahha. pathetic..

That made no sense.
It makes you good if you do it yourself, so people do.

therealbuba

In summary hes saying those skills can be done by bots, farming requires logic and this is a strategy game so people that can farm better are better players.

DeletedUser

have been farming round me and I finally cleared those noobs around me :p

DeletedUser

We have bots for backtiming :icon_eek:
Errrmmm anyone care to send me some :lol:

You know using a bot is against the rules ?
So saying just because someone can do something that others may need a bot to do doesnt make them a good player makes no sense

You are an idiot

DeletedUser

We have bots for backtiming :icon_eek:
Errrmmm anyone care to send me some :lol:

You know using a bot is against the rules ?
So saying just because someone can do something that others may need a bot to do doesnt make them a good player makes no sense

You are an idiot

and you know such a bot can be actually undetectable? ~~ anyway, if good strategy player for you is the one who has good internet connection and can click mouse quickly then you just prove that you're a common noob.
Btw-i reported your post which insulted me :*

everything can be done by a bot ._.

leading war cannot be done that way ;)

DeletedUser

and you know such a bot can be actually undetectable? ~~ anyway, if good strategy player for you is the one who has good internet connection and can click mouse quickly then you just prove that you're a common noob.

you sir are an idiot.
1. you cannot report someone for insulting you relating to ingame, only in real life, and since you are being an idiot related to ingame things, you have no case.
2. No bots cannot be made undetectable, unless you put a couple of RNG's, and a whole lot of coding (more than most would want to do for a game like this), and even then it is possible to detect (I am a programmer, I know).
3. wardy isn't a common noob <3, you are, and have shown it multiple times

DeletedUser

you sir are miss informed, farming is easy, clear a n00b near you and keep attacking him, backtiming splitting a train and sending trains DOES show your a good player, as doing those things keeps you alive and kills other players, increasing your OD and your total points.

:)

DeletedUser

you sir are an idiot.
1. you cannot report someone for insulting you relating to ingame, only in real life, and since you are being an idiot related to ingame things, you have no case.
2. No bots cannot be made undetectable, unless you put a couple of RNG's, and a whole lot of coding (more than most would want to do for a game like this), and even then it is possible to detect (I am a programmer, I know).
3. wardy isn't a common noob <3, you are, and have shown it multiple times

number 2 shows that number 1 should relate to you :icon_cool: your knowledge is soo poor :(
3-yes, you are noob.

Pssshht, there's someone that hasn't watched EagleEye.
yeah, i haven't watched stupid movie. so?

mattcurr

99.9% of the time it is about the method or strategy used to move the troops in time not about the internet speed or reflexes of the person.

Odds are you aren't good strategically in this game anyway. The majority of strategy is not on a player level and anyone that would argue otherwise is a crappy player. Knowing how to play is so shallow its not even funny. Diplomacy, personnel management, war coordination. Those are the area's that strategy come into play. The understanding of the simplistic farm a lot. Build hq build farm build warehouse build barracks is not exactly too complex.

DeletedUser

number 2 shows that number 1 should relate to you :icon_cool: your knowledge is soo poor :(
3-yes, you are noob.

yeah, i haven't watched stupid movie. so?

so, you are saying someone who is a top 20 player is a noob (wardy), and someone is is growing at the rate of a top ten player (me currently compared to TBB, though he outgrowing me slightly) is a noob

DeletedUser83995

Do you like farming?
(please say if you do or not)

Troops = Farming
Farming = Steady growth/More troops

Who ever doesnt like farming is ether new at this game or have 1000 villages and its then a pain in the............

Yeah....:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

99.9% of the time it is about the method or strategy used to move the troops in time not about the internet speed or reflexes of the person.

Odds are you aren't good strategically in this game anyway. The majority of strategy is not on a player level and anyone that would argue otherwise is a crappy player. Knowing how to play is so shallow its not even funny. Diplomacy, personnel management, war coordination. Those are the area's that strategy come into play. The understanding of the simplistic farm a lot. Build hq build farm build warehouse build barracks is not exactly too complex.

What this guy said. What me thinks makes a good player is knowing how to defend correctly and coordinating attacks. Anyone can build a nuke, but do they know how to use it?