Do yu like farming???

I Dare You.

Farming is for noobs, everyone knows that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's why it bores me. I can't just log on in the evenings to send a wave of nukes, or time a few trains - I much prefer that.

Noooooo... setting up attacks is boring especially if youve got to send mutliple attacks at weird times when your not online...
And if you miss it your done for. :lol:

DeletedUser

I hate, despise, loathe and dislike farming... but it doesn't mean I don't farm :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I hate, despise, loathe and dislike farming... but it doesn't mean I don't farm :icon_sad:

I wish this world didnt have growing barbs then i could just have quick bar farming lol

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Noooooo... setting up attacks is boring especially if youve got to send mutliple attacks at weird times when your not online...
And if you miss it your done for. :lol:

Setting up is easy once you have a method. I normal group my villages such that I can send all my attacks at convenient times.

Mr.Impossible

Hmm, to have a good start up I usually get in a mass recruiting tribe if I dont have a co-player. And that gives me a good relax, when ever I am inactive I have set someone on sitting and that guy just follows the instruction I wrote on the notebook (premium account) its nothing hard, you just got to use brains and tactics.
And farming will be quite fun to "watch" instead of doing because of sitting and telling the instructions on the notebook, which village to attack and how many troops.

DeletedUser

Setting up is easy once you have a method. I normal group my villages such that I can send all my attacks at convenient times.

lol i try and take a couple of days off so it coincides with me being online to have to send attacks. :lol:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol i try and take a couple of days off so it coincides with me being online to have to send attacks. :lol:

That's the addict way of doing things :icon_wink:

On a coin world for example, just build a noble in every single village (later game) and timing issues just disappear. (For me anyway - I keep my villages in clusters)

DeletedUser

Im no an addict.
It just so happens that my days off coincides with me having to send trains. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I like farming from scout reports that show there are plenty resources , I find that theraputic .
I hate farming with someone elses farming method .

<3

Same <3

I like farming my own way...and I actually don't mind farming on other people's account as long as they make it easy like I do :p

If I don't feel like farming, well that is what the co-players are for :lol:

/hides.

Also...I especially like farming Joey's Mom :D

therealbuba

Who seriously farms nowadays really? Its all bout the res. You upgrade, sleep and magically your warehouse is full.

Mr.Impossible

Who seriously farms nowadays really? Its all bout the res. You upgrade, sleep and magically your warehouse is full.

And...What does farming gives you? more resources and faster :) you are speaking as if you are a pointwhore and you dont have troops in your villa

Mr.Impossible

Sarcasm detection. You sir are lacking it.

I did detect the sarcasm already, and you are lacking aswell :) maybe detect a sarcasm in what I wrote. You can't find it because your lacking it :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Only other players :icon_rolleyes:

Barbs are always so well..... empty unless your lucky & someone spiked one or is hiding troops there :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I dont mind farming at the moment. I farm once a day, my co farms once a night.

Although I do hate it when you get the odd one or two that decide to log in and recruit some spears every now and then.

DeletedUser

I dont mind farming at the moment. I farm once a day, my co farms once a night.

Although I do hate it when you get the odd one or two that decide to log in and recruit some spears every now and then.

Only once? I farm constantly...liek, I haz 6 attacks out now...