EG / EGA V PnP / [V] / POW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldefart

Since theres been a lot of arguments involving this war, i've decided to post it up. If this has been here before, I'm sorry in advance. I only joined these forums a couple of days ago.

So Stats and arguments here please, instead of going off topic on other forums :)

DeletedUser74958

Well if you're looking up stats you need to include PnP. But PnP in it's current form has nothing to do with this. We have a couple players up there taking villages but there is no war effort as the majority of the tribe is over a K away.

Voldefart

Its only EG V [V] Really, theirs my argument.

I agree that POW have played a small part in this war, and PnP are further west. But I put those tribes here for diplomancys sake. You can take out those excess tribes if you want get the statistics

DeletedUser

war? what war? i thought they where having wholesale on their towns. ill have to pay closer attention. think their plan in eg is to bore us to death and quitting. devious plan.

DeletedUser

I agree that POW have played a small part in this war, and PnP are further west. But I put those tribes here for diplomancys sake. You can take out those excess tribes if you want get the statistics

you have to include V PnP SP BoB And Pow and the old SP members we took out on 1 side and EG on the other.

The only one who has been fighting with an active EG member and won is stewyhax.

If davidga wants to take any pride in taking villas from an inactive member who's acc sitter is also inactive than he can easily win the biggest noob contest.

DeletedUser54064

Side 1:
Tribes: POW
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EG EG (A)
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 43
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170,883
Side 2: 327,894
Difference: 157,011

image.php

POW vs EG

DeletedUser

lol not even their duke can keep up with what goes on it eg. all u need do zwart is look at my kills. 3 members plus your poor ally. but never fear ill be seeing u soon, at this rate in weeks. that is unless your saying 3 members ive destroyed so far where noobs. then u might as well say the whole tribe is. nice to know how you rate yourselves.

Voldefart

POW vs EG

That poll shows EG in good light, but most of those village lost on our part were those lower point players with about 10 villages maximum, and they've all gone to Numpt :p

And they still havent managed to reduce whalleykid in size.

DeletedUser

That poll shows EG in good light, but most of those village lost on our part were those lower point players with about 10 villages maximum, and they've all gone to Numpt :p

And they still havent managed to reduce whalleykid in size.

This whalleykid?

whalleykid on 05.01. at 02:03
ok so hear it is in a nut shell POW is getting hit on both sides one is a rouge member of PnP. The other is EG and EG(A). I understand the dislike here but the only way for both of us to survive is to stand together. POW has broken into two seperate tribes to try and shake some heat for a bit. So my suggestion is a NAP. I am a man of my word i do not break it for anyone and the NAP will last as long as your side wants it to because it will be in your court.

Sjaak Zwart on 05.01. at 07:09
We do not want a nap. you have been warned that pow was a feeding tribe for pnp. you decided to betray us. now we eat you

whalleykid on 05.01. at 08:50
No problem i was simply putting it out there

Sjaak Zwart on 05.01. at 09:10
better luck next time

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 111
Difference: 106

image.php

Side 1: 25,912
Side 2: 950,829
Difference: 924,917

image.php

no power, thats harsh. the dukes just had a bad month.

DeletedUser74958

Don't forget these stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 328
Side 2: 45
Difference: 283

image.php

Side 1: 2,754,385
Side 2: 404,293
Difference: 2,350,092

image.php

DeletedUser

I put every member of [V] Into the war stats including the few that have been fighting EG that are still in PnP, Since (V) Disbanded the stats werent exactly watertight so bleh :p

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: StewyHax power270lb unorthodox Hulvak Sir Deth69 xXOldmanXx XxAvalanchexX caveman 10345 eddard1979 TEP-Man Noreth bagofdoughnuts asterixxx Rbourdeau s1lver.ee jmw88 mp3tim davidga Prototype. C-Pain Paulyboy27 let234 tropicguy kenw77 .little.pixie. macdogg linin jerry424 eng6inelt NoGoood Mikeys 6Nate9 HARKEM bazookabaz nicegenes soldier of Halla Ryle40k Mz B porkeys Babs jas24zzk peps frolic Jaaz

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 477
Side 2: 32
Difference: 445

image.php

Side 1: 3,918,887
Side 2: 262,685
Difference: 3,656,202

image.php
[/spoil]

Clearly shows More than 3mil skimmed of the top of your tribe while you took a futile 260k, tut tut.

DeletedUser54064

Stewy sure likes his stats. Hey look it's meh! :D, Shame I am quite a distance from the front line though.

/goes off to commence the construction of a colony.

DeletedUser

Don't forget these stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 328
Side 2: 45
Difference: 283

image.php

Side 1: 2,754,385
Side 2: 404,293
Difference: 2,350,092

image.php

Man all these conquers before we split....plus 100 after. (which has only been a month). Man, we really aren't hurting you guys are we? /fail comments Sjaak

Status
Not open for further replies.