EG / EGA V PnP / [V] / POW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A tribe fully controled by a member of [V] not attacking EG to help Power/[V]? you have got to be joking

I think I remember saying no to more than one member of POW...we arent affiliated with them.

Sjaak, your digging your hole deeper...One question, when am I going to see my incomings??? I am waiting

DeletedUser

Although POW are attacking EG and vice versa. We are not co-ordinating with [V]

And yes, it is power's tribe. But he doesn't need to control us. I think those stats show you that he's fine rimming you himself.

DeletedUser54064

I think I remember saying no to more than one member of POW...we arent affiliated with them.

Sjaak, your digging your hole deeper...One question, when am I going to see my incomings??? I am waiting

Probably never, he seems to be busy internal whoring all over the place

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sjaak went on holiday and instead of getting a sitter decided to gift his account out, Bit strange really but ohwell :D

Sjaak buddy i like you but cmon, Your saying you think we need BoB and POW to help us rim you? Ive never seen anything of this POW tribe except when it was first created and mr.power was loving the fanclub, A few [V] members have been attacked by random tribes for no apparent reason, Are they helping Eg? 0.o

DeletedUser

I was referring to this:

True, but in this case it has been confirmed that norse god has had a double agenda from day one. eventhough he has been warned on many occasions that he would get srewed. now his people even send mails that they are sorry and want to join EG

Although POW are attacking EG and vice versa. We are not co-ordinating with [V]

And yes, it is power's tribe. But he doesn't need to control us. I think those stats show you that he's fine rimming you himself.

Not coordinating, no, ofcourse not. you are nothing but somebodies little b*tch and future [V] food
Power is a very skilled player who indeed does not need a bunch of noobs, but he, even a noob can send a nuke so why do it yourself if you can find somebody stupid enough to do it for you

Probably never, he seems to be busy internal whoring all over the place

True, when you have so many inactives as we do, villas has to be eaten

Although i have to agree with Proto.

I think he's confused at which side he needs to send his nobles at...

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4939992

Bit of topic, you seem to have quited. Then returned. Whats interesting is that outsiders wouldn't even know what side you're on if they didn't see your tribe.

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=4939992

Part one; see the internal whoring, unfortunately most villas still have troops.

part 2. we were a tribe with very few players and in the middle of a war with ROCK. I had to go on an extended holiday so we had limited options. a perm sitter was one, but imho not a good idea cos of the support rule for sitters. I choose to give away most of my villas

Sjaak went on holiday and instead of getting a sitter decided to gift his account out, Bit strange really but ohwell :D

Sjaak buddy i like you but cmon, Your saying you think we need BoB and POW to help us rim you? Ive never seen anything of this POW tribe except when it was first created and mr.power was loving the fanclub, A few [V] members have been attacked by random tribes for no apparent reason, Are they helping Eg? 0.o

:icon_redface: stewy likes me. ofcourse you don't NEED their help, they just offer (BOB that is) trying to safe their own skin.
POW, well see previous comment.
And no, nobody is helping us, nobody loves me but you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74958

Quintuplet post FTW?

Just disband EG now instead of continuing to let it crumble around you.

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: stewy likes me. ofcourse you don't NEED their help, they just offer (BOB that is) trying to safe their own skin.
POW, well see previous comment.
And no, nobody is helping us, nobody loves me but you

Nope they dont offer, they hit you because you hit them, BoB Hasnt been anything to worry about in a longggg time, Youve hit them previously and now theyre hitting you, Nothing to do with us.

DeletedUser

Nope they dont offer, they hit you because you hit them, BoB Hasnt been anything to worry about in a longggg time, Youve hit them previously and now theyre hitting you, Nothing to do with us.

I have heard other stories., confirmed by former bob members. And yes we've hit them hard:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeh sjaak, do your job properly and get rid of them and you wont have to worry bout then attacking you :p

And if theyre saying theyre working with us or they have diplomacy with us theyre lieing, We dont concern ourselves with the likes of BoB whom are cockroaches hiding in any dark place they can find.

DeletedUser

Yeh sjaak, do your job properly and get rid of them and you wont have to worry bout then attacking you :p

And if theyre saying theyre working with us or they have diplomacy with us theyre lieing, We dont concern ourselves with the likes of BoB whom are cockroaches hiding in any dark place they can find.

halve the bob noobs are now in V

DeletedUser

zwart, please list here the bob players u speak of? i know of only one.

DeletedUser

Pretty disappointed in EG, thought you guys were better than this. bummer...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser74958

Looks like [V] recruited the good ones out of EG. EG changed it's name to IB. [V]'s newest recruits are nobling their old tribemates.

Bye bye EG! I mean... IB!

DeletedUser

Hmmm, Inglorious Bastards

If you're referring to that film, where that nutter Brad Pitt went about killing everyone and that Bear Jew maniac ( Pretty nice baseball bat ) beat up all the Nazi's,

Are you the rebels fighting the great powers?

Because if you are, I don't see you giving [V] a bloody nose.

^^

Just my 2 cents on the name.

PS: Rented the film from blockbuster's a day ago.

DeletedUser

Yeh i seen it a few weeks back, Was pretty epic.

So poses no resemblence to the tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.