Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

BROKEN-They appear to be a solid tribe. I think 40 or less members is perfect for tribes that are truly the great ones. more then that just means they have been recruiting a bit too much.

Barney-I'm sure they have some good members however for a tribe they are much too spread out. A good war will put them in perspective. that and trimming some of their fat will make them look better from an outsiders point of view

Hugz !-My tribe, thus no comment

RAM-They seem to have good control of their K. C.B. will most likely be their first war, strictly based off of position of both tribes.

Glamor-Evidently pretty solid tribe. Not just any group of 25 could be ranked 5th. Sadly they don't have a very solid grip on their, so I imagine they will war Joke before any serious endeavor.

Rifky

1. BROKEN - good tribe, good leader, good members will hold number 1 for a long time
2. HuGZ ! - pfft noob leaders, noob players but will pwnd the world :p
3. Barney - Barney! heard good and bad things about them but it seems they are doing more good than bad ;)
4. RAM - looks good
5. P!NG - not bad
6. Glamor - i like seeing this tribe, solid, will go far in the world
7. *TW* - this one not gonna stay here for long.
8. .EDP - not gonna stay here for long too.
9. !zAp! - not sure about this one
10. Abs - looks good, will be here

DeletedUser49595

1. BROKEN - good tribe, good leader, good members will hold number 1 for a long time
2. HuGZ ! - pfft noob leaders, noob players but will pwnd the world :p
3. Barney - Barney! heard good and bad things about them but it seems they are doing more good than bad ;)
4. RAM - looks good
5. P!NG - not bad
6. Glamor - i like seeing this tribe, solid, will go far in the world
7. *TW* - this one not gonna stay here for long.
8. .EDP - not gonna stay here for long too.
9. !zAp! - not sure about this one
10. Abs - looks good, will be here

You only did this because we got 2nd again :lol:

I agree with your assessment though.

DeletedUser13939

Guys, I hate to burst your bubbles, but this thread is titled "Top 20 Tribes Opinions?", not "Top 10 Tribes Opinions?"

>.>

DeletedUser

[spoil]
top20tribes.jpg
[/spoil]

BROKEN- Imo, a very good tribe. Well presented on the externals, and they know what they are doing. Everyone who I have spoke to in BROKEN seem very nice and easy to get along with. Will go far in the NW but not sure about the members in other continents. However, I am most likely wrong, the members in other continents may be skilled enough to survive on their own.

HuGZ !- This tribe is my joint favourite on this world, simply because of Squizzy. <3. However, they have an easy area, and can dominate extremely easy. Will go far without many obstacles.

Barney- As much as I dislike them, they could be around for a while. Members consist of skill and activity, but their leader is too arrogant, but having said that. He is the backbone of their tribe, and without him, Barney would cease to exist.

RAM - I haven't heard as much about these as I would have liked. They look fairly competent, and they already own most of their area.

P!NG - To me, they look far too squished in. They would need to declare war on either (BROKEN, *TW*F. , .EDP , DOORS,) and soon.

!zAp! - Looks like a fairly easy area, with a good bunch of players.

Glamor - I think they are a little over-rated. However, I don't know anything about them, therefore my opinion on them is just fail

.EDP

DOORS - Not sure on them tbh, look like a good tribe, but look indifferent aswell.

*TW* - Family

Abs - I like these guys.

HUNS - Family

~PC~

PARTY

MiraGe

WOO

I:B - I like these guy's also.

WINTER

SHU

Gunz

DeletedUser

[spoil]

P!NG - To me, they look far too squished in. They would need to declare war on either (BROKEN, *TW*F. , .EDP , DOORS,) and soon.

.Edp is a noob tribe we have like 2 members fighting them right now and winning. For Doors and Broken two really good cordinating tribes. So we definatly wont declare against them publicly. For *TW* family we will just take there villages for expansion into k44 meet up with Broken and see how things turn out from there. But by the looks of it Miyamoto.Musashi and a member of my tribe had a little cross nobling issue with a member of ex nubs. Then he received two fake attacks. Soo... War might happen there sooner rather then later. Let's just see how things work out

DeletedUser

[spoil]
top20tribes.jpg
[/spoil]Barney- As much as I dislike them, they could be around for a while. Members consist of skill and activity, but their leader is too arrogant, but having said that. He is the backbone of their tribe, and without him, Barney would cease to exist.

I will agree and disagree with your assessment here. Is Legit arrogant? Certainly, he made me sit in the corner at one of our Council meetings because I stirred his martini instead of shaking it. Will we cease to exist if he were to go away? Doubtful. Arrogant or not, he knows how to run a tribe and plans for all contingencies.

As for the remainder of the tribes on the list I can really only say what I think about a few of them. BROKEN, HuGZ!, RAM and Glamor appear to be the real deal. The rest I do not know enough about to pass judgement.

DeletedUser

I will agree and disagree with your assessment here. Is Legit arrogant? Certainly, he made me sit in the corner at one of our Council meetings because I stirred his martini instead of shaking it. Will we cease to exist if he were to go away? Doubtful. Arrogant or not, he knows how to run a tribe and plans for all contingencies.

As for the remainder of the tribes on the list I can really only say what I think about a few of them. BROKEN, HuGZ!, RAM and Glamor appear to be the real deal. The rest I do not know enough about to pass judgement.

I appreciate your post, but I firmly believe Legit is the backbone of your tribe. Without him, you would struggle to be Barney. Well you certainly wouldn't be a force. However, he is a good leader from what I have heard, I just dislike him.

DeletedUser

I appreciate your post, but I firmly believe Legit is the backbone of your tribe. Without him, you would struggle to be Barney. Well you certainly wouldn't be a force. However, he is a good leader from what I have heard, I just dislike him.

<3

But they'd be fine without me. I did 90% of everything up until a week or so ago, started to disperse powers recently, and haven't seen much of a difference other than I get a lot less mails.. I used to get an average of 46 a day (Yeah I calculated, I thought it was insane so I had to).

I'd say Barney wouldn't be much if I went away a month ago, but now, I'm pretty sure they'd be good to go.

DeletedUser

<3

But they'd be fine without me. I did 90% of everything up until a week or so ago, started to disperse powers recently, and haven't seen much of a difference other than I get a lot less mails.. I used to get an average of 46 a day (Yeah I calculated, I thought it was insane so I had to).

I'd say Barney wouldn't be much if I went away a month ago, but now, I'm pretty sure they'd be good to go.

Epic foreshadowing FTW! :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.