Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGgY.

yes i know its early on and that most tribes will probs fail, but out of all the threads i think the top 20 tribes and the map thread are the best as i always enjoy reading peoples opinions on the top 20.

so...

1 BROKEN
2 Barney
3 HuGZ !
4 RAM
5 Glamor
6 P!NG
7 HUNS
8 .EDP
9 !zAp!
10 Toxic.
11 Abs
12 DOORS
13 Joke
14 ~PC~
15 *TW*
16 PG13
17 MiraGe
18 ORPHAN
19 PARTY
20 I:B
i will update the top 20 regularly :)

now have fun :icon_biggrin:

Last Updated 10th January 2010

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Way too soon. BP has only just ended and no tribe has had a chance to prove themselves yet. Leave it another week is my shout.

HuGgY.

v.true, but i thought it would be a good time for peeps just to voice there opinions on how the tribes look and then we can see what happens to them...

Jakub1992

I honestly don't have an opinion on any of them, 'cept in 6 months none of them will be around ;)

HuGgY.

lol, i will update it in a week, by then we will have more of a rough idea.

Jakub1992

Or even leave that one there, so we can see how it changed and comment on that aswell :D

Wolfren

Too early even to decide mate, open this up again in two weeks or so

Jakub1992

I'm new on .net forums and servers, I'm from Mars. :icon_cool:

So, I'm in k55 looking for a good tribe to join. Obviously I'm waiting to see who's better, but if you all can help me with any advices, it will be so cool :icon_eek:

Well, I must ask you, what do you think about http://en44.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=5689&screen=info_ally&id=552Fluff, BAKED ? For the moment.

fluff has recruitment and diplomacy open/closed bits on their profile, which means they can't be too experieneced and baked is way too big to be any good.

DeletedUser

fluff has recruitment and diplomacy open/closed bits on their profile, which means they can't be too experieneced and baked is way too big to be any good.

yea, you're right about fulff profile, but I don't consider a very big tribe a tribe who have 50-60 members (only if they have an academy or family, or something...), although I'm used to play in a 15-25 members tribe.

ps: I'm really sorry about my poor english sometime, I'm not from a speaking english country... and I hope you can uderstand what I'm tryin' to say. :)

DeletedUser

big is not equal to inexperienced...plus if I am not mistaken (require confirmation from BAKED leadership), some of the members of BAKED were former w19 STONED members, and I tell u STONED was no noob tribe, actually it was one of the best tribes, until inactivity ate the tribe...

Wolfren

That may be true, but if your experinced you will not need that many as it would lower your chances of succees do to lack of team work.
So having 15-30 members would be the best to have full co-operation throughout the tribe.

DeletedUser

That may be true, but if your experinced you will not need that many as it would lower your chances of succees do to lack of team work.
So having 15-30 members would be the best to have full co-operation throughout the tribe.

yeah I agree but if u have a big tribe, in a week or so the noob members will fall behind, or leave the world (sometimes good members also leave, which is unfortunate), then u can clearly identify the noobs in ur tribe and dismiss them as needed

DeletedUser

Forget the family tribe lol, it only has 7 members or something, might aswell just merge the two together O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.