Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfren

Thats why family tribes and mass-recruits are infamous in these forums

DeletedUser

Ah, no if we did merge we would be on top ... and errr we dont wanna look like point - whores -_-

Wolfren

Maybe i should sai you can be the leader of the other family tribe

DeletedUser

who?... me? leader of a family?! you'll never see that, belive me, lol.

DeletedUser

Family tibes at this point in the game?? Thats a noob move for sure. Very few family tribes work out and starting one this early will most certianly fail. Lets give this thread a few weeks and see how many of these tribes are still around then.

DeletedUser

Tribe _-DE-_

[spoil]
hangup today at 16:00
what does brother ?

saishyammg today at 16:03
is it what Goes ^^

hangup today at 16:07
why do attacking to my village ?
aren't we nap's ?

saishyammg today at 16:08
oh who said we are :/ i cant see you as an NAP :<

hangup today at 16:09
ı see that you are nap.

saishyammg today at 16:12
can you tell me the numbers so i can tell you if to dodge or defend :<

hangup today at 16:14
it is be suprise. ok ?

saishyammg today at 16:14
oh k ^^
[/spoil]

Clicky

i was only trying to help :icon_rolleyes:

yeah im surprised :/ lost 6 axes darn :<

and then a message to my duke

[spoil]
bahtegavr27 today at 16:25
[player]hangup[/player] is my brother !

killy927 today at 16:25
ochh then sorry for your lose

bahtegavr27 today at 16:26
OK . !

This message has been forwarded by killy927.
[/spoil]

and this too

[spoil]bahtegavr27 today at 15:58
dismiss saishyammg or end NAP !

bahtegavr27 today at 15:24
Ok ![/spoil]

(was copied from my forums ^^)

We never had an NAP :|

so i give this tribe a max two weeks before it disbands ^^

Tmesis

I wouldn't expect anything less from 90% of the current top 20.....

DeletedUser

Tribe _-DE-_

Clicky

i was only trying to help :icon_rolleyes:

yeah im surprised :/ lost 6 axes darn :<

and then a message to my duke

and this too

[spoil]bahtegavr27 today at 15:58
dismiss saishyammg or end NAP !

bahtegavr27 today at 15:24
Ok ![/spoil]

(was copied from my forums ^^)

We never had an NAP :|

so i give this tribe a max two weeks before it disbands ^^

I'm in _-DE-_ can't wait till I move to another tribe really, thats only a part of what the leader is doing (believe me I am always loyal to the tribes I join but this is much more than I can withstand), he actually dismisses people who are troop whores and instead invites in point whores :icon_confused: some of the highest point members in the tribe just only started farming, and most of the other members don't even know how to farm real players! So this is ridiculous and I really feel embarrassed for being in such a tribe, but on the other hand their are a couple of excellent players who I feel pity for them for being in such a tribe...

monsterbro

I'm in ~H-55~ and there to many noobs and the dukes dont know how run a tribe they just invite anyone wants looking for tribe

DeletedUser

bahtegavr27 today at 18:12
İf you near a member of [ally]FLUFF[/ally] your most important task is DESTROY him !

GL.
Your Duke
[player]Bahtegavr27[/player]

Note: We are need 2 war commanders if u want to please contact me !

nuf said :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'm in _-DE-_ can't wait till I move to another tribe really, thats only a part of what the leader is doing (believe me I am always loyal to the tribes I join but this is much more than I can withstand), he actually dismisses people who are troop whores and instead invites in point whores :icon_confused: some of the highest point members in the tribe just only started farming, and most of the other members don't even know how to farm real players! So this is ridiculous and I really feel embarrassed for being in such a tribe, but on the other hand their are a couple of excellent players who I feel pity for them for being in such a tribe...

oh the forums must be fun there ^_^

HuGgY.

I'm new on .net forums and servers, I'm from Mars. :icon_cool:

So, I'm in k55 looking for a good tribe to join. Obviously I'm waiting to see who's better, but if you all can help me with any advices, it will be so cool :icon_eek:

Well, I must ask you, what do you think about http://en44.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=5689&screen=info_ally&id=552Fluff, BAKED ? For the moment.

well... i would personally just do what you do at this moment in time which is grow and farm, and stay solo for a week or maybe two and wait for a tribe to come to you and prove that they want you. cause the last thing you want to do is end up in a n00b/mass recuirt tribe. i aint saying either of the above are n00b tribes, but i would advise stay solo and dominant your immediate area for the time being.

DeletedUser41582

Fluff Is experienced.

I must say, The Descriptions Not up to scratch, I'm a Member of Fluff, Ill Write One up for the leader to update.

as Head Forum Moderator, I can Promise you, Our forums are incredibly active! I Believe this may drop a little bit as Time goes on. But I will Make sure it doesn't.

Also Recruitment Is closed to "REQUEST" only we message our players any more.

We get spammed with mail saying "Can I join?" So We just closed it.

Diplomacy, Well for some odd reason to leader says we shouldn't do Diplomacy at the Moment. We have 1 Possible future ally But I think we should get more Diplomacys. Ill have a word with The Fluff Leader.

But overall I would give fluff at the very least 7/10. We are organised and Most of Us are experienced. Ive played Since world 1, So I know my Fair do's.

Regards,
Mattp2000

DeletedUser

all i know is that BAKED will own :icon_cool:

no bias :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.