Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41582

I can Admit, Baked will Probably reach Number one By claiming all the Mass recruiters, But they can leave _-DE-_ to Fluff.

Fluff Is already on DE's enemies List :L

DeletedUser

BAKED rank 1 OD baby :)

we haz too many cookehz for our neighbours

HuGgY.

i must say, i do like the look of Baked, and i recognize some from previous worlds and i know a couple of you as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

my neighbour attacked me without knowing what i got he sent 4 axes he was wiped out with 1 loos he is now a farm :lol:

HuGgY.

he sent 4 axes :|

ohh dear...

tbh he/she deserves to be a farm for that lol

DeletedUser

No such thing as having to many cookies...
To soon to say much about the top 20 but i can say keep an eye on Banked. :>

DeletedUser

my neighbour attacked me without knowing what i got he sent 4 axes he was wiped out with 1 loos he is now a farm :lol:

some one sent 40 spear and got killd by the wall :icon_eek: no troops lost but he lost it all :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Fluff Is experienced.

I must say, The Descriptions Not up to scratch, I'm a Member of Fluff, Ill Write One up for the leader to update.

as Head Forum Moderator, I can Promise you, Our forums are incredibly active! I Believe this may drop a little bit as Time goes on. But I will Make sure it doesn't.

Also Recruitment Is closed to "REQUEST" only we message our players any more.

We get spammed with mail saying "Can I join?" So We just closed it.

Diplomacy, Well for some odd reason to leader says we shouldn't do Diplomacy at the Moment. We have 1 Possible future ally But I think we should get more Diplomacys. Ill have a word with The Fluff Leader.

But overall I would give fluff at the very least 7/10. We are organised and Most of Us are experienced. Ive played Since world 1, So I know my Fair do's.

Regards,
Mattp2000

matt, lets just let them live to their thoughts... just let them check our stats whether were noobies or not... were still on the early stage of developing here... we need to keep a low profile...

DeletedUser

Your all noobs, everyones noob. I'm noob, your noob, we-are-all-noobs.

pissfer

'Tis true. I'm one of the people who accepts it. Not embraces it... but I do accept it, especially after the opening stages of the game...

DeletedUser

You have made this thread too soon, Coffee nor NUBS are up there.

My pre-made hasn't even started yet.

Give it some time before trying to critique tribes, there is no sure winner that I've seen as of yet.

DeletedUser

1) END. - Seem decent for now, If I'm correct they are in the North West, They have a little bit of Xile in their K, however I don't see that as a problem, since END. members seem to surround them, and out numbering them, while Xile members are far apart.
However, END. Members seem pretty close, the Blue Sea of Death might be the reason of their downfall.

2)_-DE-_ - Their current profile seems to be a major downfall in the future, mass recruitment tactics ex:170+. I presume that they have asked BAKED for diplomacy, and BAKED rejected(or did they?). Might see a future conflict there.

3)BAKED - Seems like a decent tribe, however, like _-DE-_ and END. they seem to have the members problem. All three seem to have members jumbled up. I see a future conflict between BAKED and _-DE-_. It'll be interesting as support would arrive quickly since most players for both tribes are pretty much close together.

4)Joke- In k45, also in competition with Love. They stole or maybe _-DE-_ stole each others profile.
Family tribe in the same K. Again, downfall because of the Blue Sea of Death.

5)Px.- K54. Seems like they are mass recruiting imho. With 60 members in the normal tribe and 60 members in the Academy tribe. Again, Blue sea of Death.

--------------------

Tribes to look out for(No specific order):

NUBS- A decent tribe with a good Points/Player Average. In k44 where END. and Xile are. Good leader, good players, Good tribe.

!zAP!- A tribe spread above the core. Would be interesting and see if they can make the Core collapse in the future. However, they recruited members close together, might hamper each other's growth.

CoFFeE- Seem to be to the North West of the Core, all spread out like coffee beans. Might have a skirmish or two with !Zap!, looks decent.

Glamor- A tribe in k45 that looks like its on a roll. With a 205 points/player, you must look out for these people.

I would add my tribe IKEA, but that would be biased :/

IYA

eLeMeNOhPi

1 END.
Nice profile, But like Joke they don't have many elites. if the tribe goes inactive they will fail.

Result:
Depends on leadership if members continue their activity. But I don't think if they can keep rank 1 for long.

2 _-DE-_
This tribe don't seem to be a premade, though I can't deny the fact that they have the highest average points. This fact can be described by thinking that they have some experienced players or some pointwhores. Checking their ODA, you'll find out that the 2nd possibility is more possible.

Result: This tribe will fail and probably is just mass recruited and have many pointwhores.

3 BAKED
First I thought, this tribe have a nice potential to stay in top ranks after nobling. But now, I am not that sure. Sorry to be clear but I blame bad leadership of this tribe. Many of the Baked members are within 7*7 of each other which will cause them some problems. There have also some members that havn't even attacked once since they joined the world, Which make me blame bad recruitment of this tribe.

Result:
This tribe has the potential, but everything depends on their leadership.

4 Joke
As it seems they don't have any super-elites and don't usually have many players in top 50. Judging from ODA, they are not doing really good. Probably mass recruiting too.

Result: I don't think If they can stay much.Don't have the time to talk about others, but there are two more tribes which I am interested in them.

25 NUBS
Nice lineup and I think good leadership too. they will probably reach top 10 soon.

34 CoFfEe
If they were more active, they could be a competitive opponent for top 20 tribes but I don't expect much from them till the nobling time.

Sorry if I criticized clearly, I didn't want to flame anyone, just told my opinion. And yeah
I am playing this world.

HuGgY.

You have made this thread too soon

ye, i realized that i have opened it pretty early on. i will update it in a week or so, when things start to get more interesting :)

i mainly opened it this early to get some opinions on the tribes that are up there atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.