Top 20 Tribe Analysis

valk

idk, just you commented on me and unless you know me then a comment or opinion if you will on me would be miss informed.

would it be misinformed if he made a good comment but does not know you?

Mick876

would it be misinformed if he made a good comment but does not know you?

Yeah it would be still miss informed. If he said =A= are great because they have mick No.1 ODA, then that would be miss informed because i could and probably am a pile of crap.

DeletedUser

Yeah it would be still miss informed. If he said =A= are great because they have mick No.1 ODA, then that would be miss informed because i could and probably am a pile of crap.
Well, you said it yourself so I don't need to. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

=A=,M.R and ban are the only real tribes in there, its sad to see that

Biased ^. C'mon there are tons of good tribes there, but =A= is not one of them :icon_wink:

EDIT: all =A= players here are biased and I agree with the crow guy on Mick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

Biased ^. C'mon there are tons of good tribes there, but =A= is not one of them :icon_wink:

i agree, =A= is prolly the worse tribe in the top 20:icon_confused:

sure they have the top player in ODA, but thats not usually a good thing, it usually means he has lost alot of troops also, in par lost resources.

DeletedUser

=A= Is future number 1 tribe its written in the ehave we fear no one and we love each other :) this is why we protect each other :D

Mick876

Don't you mean YOU proving ME wrong? :icon_neutral:

No because i said I probably suck. Which you then went on to say that you don't need to say anything, since i said it myself. So i said there is nothing better than proving yourself wrong, Because i said it about myself.

Comprende?

DeletedUser

Yep, I <3 You guys!

And besides, the only tribes in our way our 600+ members, destined for disbanding.

DeletedUser44039

Mick u have a lot of fans :)

Biased ^. C'mon there are tons of good tribes there, but =A= is not one of them

aww cmon, ur hurting my feelings :(