Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,941,341
Side 2: 11,695,393
Difference: 7,245,948

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,584,654
Side 2: 1,021,260
Difference: 6,563,394

Been a while since I posted stats. Lopsided as usual. DDBs "big operation" is coming soon. They've been planning this one for ages, begging for nuke/noble donations every other day and only scrapping up a meager amount. So we'll see how it goes for them. Probably will be a major failure but they'll consider it a success once they've damaged a wall in any village.

DeletedUser83995

Good Job CTRL... i remember the good old days when CTRL and Die. Were one, two :)

Keep it going CTRL world domination :)

cdnJer

Good thing CTRL has the Nomads in their pocket. You guys should by rights change your tribe name shouldn't ya? I mean, considering most of your active tribe consists of the old Nomad gang :lol:

Either way, it's true...."CTRL" is definitely winning the war. (snickers)

Go Nomads...wait, I mean CTRL!!

And no, I'm not slighted because of DDB's past history with Nomads. I'm just amused is all. Would be even funnier if the Nomads "that never die" actually had some balls and reformed. Man, that could get messy huh?

edit:
@KW - we have a major OP? I know of only one Op involving myself and one other member...and it ain't major that's for darn tootn' :)

DeletedUser

Good thing CTRL has the Nomads in their pocket. You guys should by rights change your tribe name shouldn't ya? I mean, considering most of your active tribe consists of the old Nomad gang :lol:

You seem to forget you have nomads in your tribe as well. Although they don't like you.

DeletedUser

And no, I'm not slighted because of DDB's past history with Nomads. I'm just amused is all. Would be even funnier if the Nomads "that never die" actually had some balls and reformed. Man, that could get messy huh?

edit:
@KW - we have a major OP? I know of only one Op involving myself and one other member...and it ain't major that's for darn tootn' :)

You know, the op that Stibarst has been peddling.

So Cdn, were you part of DDB when it was first created? No? Oh thats right. Tribes tend to recruit from other tribes over time. Unless DDB plans on renaming itself to Rebirth I suggest you sit back and have a coke and a smile and watch as we continue to steamroll your tribe :D

Oh right, it also seems before making the comment you forgot that DDB merged with Nomads .. you just forget to pick up most of their good members. Its a good thing CTRL leadership has a better eye for talent than DDBs leadership does.

DeletedUser

edit:

I really think that if you continue to disrespect them by calling them cowards, and traitors. and saying they don't have the balls to reform nomads, that one day they might actually do it :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, it's not like CTRL respect them or anything :icon_rolleyes:

So you're trying to use the same tact that you tried to make GTG and Tuba turn on us, now you're using it on our members.. Good Game.

Perhaps you don't recall that DDB is composed of a lot of tribes that backstabbed those very nomads you speak of. And why they would NAP DDB again, just to be backstabbed by them, again. Is beyond me.

You don't take into consideration do you? Why do you think they'd be against us? The people who gave them the opportunity to destroy their old enemies.

Come on Jer. You're smarter than that. Use your head.

DeletedUser

From the last 7 days
Rank Player Lost Villages
1 asgsoft 173 <--- DDB
2 davedodds 115
3 Dingo Chief 88 <--- DDB
4 Bazza Bones 55 <---- DDB
5 Vhergin 49 <---- DDB
6 billits 42 < ---- DDB
7 danvin77 39 <---- DDB
8 rjwheel 38 <--- BORG
9 welsh celts 38 <---- BORG DUKE

Some more stats, top losers for the week.

DeletedUser

I believe EJ has pretty much summed it up, but just to reiterate...

It was Ctrl members that were willing to let Nomads carry on with their accounts, why would we turn around and slap them in the face? Not to mention the fact that Ctrl respects Nomads just as much as we respect them. Considering the majority of the "leadership" of DDB despises us with a passion, why would we even be tempted to join DDB? Ctrl has been nothing but friendly towards us after coming back to W10, while DDB continues to try to sway our minds and tell us how much Ctrl hates us and is using us. No one seems to realize that the only way Ctrl could be "using" Nomads is to help make the war end faster, and we're fine being used in that sense. We're finally where we started, where we were born, and back on the frontlines with NOMADS enemies. We got here because Ctrl gave us the opportunity, and because Ctrl has let us go where we want without demanding a single thing from us that we didn't offer.

Although I'm surprised we are still referred to by the whole of W10 as "Nomads" :icon_redface:... Who thought that some nobody rim tribe would manage to retain their identity even after joining the best tribe on .net :icon_cool:

nakki pappa

last time i checked you guys pretty much recruited the whole damn tribe while i was in SET and just watched the whole K16/17 go blue.

DeletedUser

its true DDB isnt DDB anymore its a collection of players who have no idea what DDB really was and was ment to be sad

DeletedUser

edit:

i wonder how long it will take me to remove you 2 again

cdnJer

wow, good turn out!

I don't really care to respond to you all but you're right EJ, I am smarter than that bud ;)

DeletedUser27978

Although I'm surprised we are still referred to by the whole of W10 as "Nomads" :icon_redface:... Who thought that some nobody rim tribe would manage to retain their identity even after joining the best tribe on .net :icon_cool:

ctrl wasnt the best time on the .net

they were shoddy at the start of the war and i know theyd still be shoddy if they had to juggle inactive accounts like every other tribe on this world still

even at low pressure weve seen what juggling those accounts resolve, hey EJ?

p.s. woodly thats pretty poor concidering the circumstances

DeletedUser

at the start of the war ctrl did have bad losses but come on the losses were players inside your cores

Last edited by a moderator: