War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser

ctrl wasnt the best time on the .net

they were shoddy at the start of the war and i know theyd still be shoddy if they had to juggle inactive accounts like every other tribe on this world still

even at low pressure weve seen what juggling those accounts resolve, hey EJ?

p.s. woodly thats pretty poor concidering the circumstances

Actually the war went EXACTLY how CTRL said it would go. We would take major losses as DDB/BORG feasted behind the front lines and then they'd be stopped dead in their tracks and CTRL would wreck the front lines like every single war that we have been in. Both DDB and BORG laughed thinking it was the end of CTRL and now look at how it is going. Its like people never learn from history.

We willing took the losses because it was the smartest/best move for the tribe. It would of drained us completely trying to stack far out villages. Sacrifices have to be made at times for the good of the tribe.

DeletedUser27978

Actually the war went EXACTLY how CTRL said it would go. We would take major losses as DDB/BORG feasted behind the front lines and then they'd be stopped dead in their tracks and CTRL would wreck the front lines like every single war that we have been in. Both DDB and BORG laughed thinking it was the end of CTRL and now look at how it is going. Its like people never learn from history.

We willing took the losses because it was the smartest/best move for the tribe. It would of drained us completely trying to stack far out villages. Sacrifices have to be made at times for the good of the tribe.

i know why the borg frontline in k51 fell, im sure you do too. And no skill was nothing to do with it, or Borgs faults.

DeletedUser

i know why the borg frontline in k51 fell, im sure you do too. And no skill was nothing to do with it, or Borgs faults.

Then please oh great Welsh, enlighten us as to why k51 fell.

Since I think its obvious to everyone else but you that you're getting pounded by CTRL like the bottoms you are.

Edit :

War stats for the last 48 hours -

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ BORG
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 600
Side 2: 342
Difference: 258

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 281
Side 2: 12
Difference: 269

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,871,105
Side 2: 3,249,204
Difference: 2,621,901

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,749,823
Side 2: 114,751
Difference: 2,635,072

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ctrl wasnt the best time on the .net

they were shoddy at the start of the war and i know theyd still be shoddy if they had to juggle inactive accounts like every other tribe on this world still

even at low pressure weve seen what juggling those accounts resolve, hey EJ?

p.s. woodly thats pretty poor concidering the circumstances

If you can name a tribe out there that has overcome the adversities CTRL has overcome. Fighting the world, twice. Having our two largest allies stab us in the back and declare.

Starting from day 1. And making it this far two and a half years down the raod.

If you welshy, can give me any examples of tribes who have done what we've done, overcome what we've overcome, and are still around to claim to their greatness. Then please, by all means, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.

CTRL is hands down the best tribe on .net. We've crushed all our enemies through stomping on frontlines to a point of submission.

We have inactive accounts just like everyone else does. But we can find people to fill those accounts because of the way the former owners respect the tribe enough not to just delete their accounts, because we are the best in .net and because people want to be part of the best, and live history in the making.

Surely you're not trying to say Borg are one of the better tribes on this server? Fubar put up more of a fight than you guys did LOL.

Keep em coming welshy. This is just too entertaining.

DeletedUser

Surely you're not trying to say Borg are one of the better tribes on this server? Fubar put up more of a fight than you guys did LOL.

Too true.....come on, Welsh....man up and take over your own account again or take on another decent BORG account and try to accomplish even a quarter of what you say you can.

If not, your alligator mouth will just keep writing checks your hummingbird ass just cant cash.

PS. Whoever you gave your account to is doing a piss-poor job of maintaining it :icon_cool:
17 losses and only 2 gains in 48 hours isnt success :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Damn...Bahlool did a better job of playing Welsh's account then Welsh does, then......and even Bahlool failed on his return attempt :)

DeletedUser

Interesting to see that as much as Welsh is in these forums; when he is obviously online in-game, he doesnt deign to respond to a challenge here :p

cdnJer

yeah, interesting o_O

I normally wouldn't bother responding to a two bit nothing like yourself either but I'm feeling feisty today.

DeletedUser

I guess when Nomads first merged with DDB you should have given us even a little respect. I think its pretty funny that people keep saying stuff like Ctrl is just using you Nomads to fight their war for them. Like that is suppose to convince us to switch sides and help DDB out. I guess the next time you decide to pull in a supper aggressive tribe that could make a big difference in fighting your wars, you might just want to kiss a little ass.

DeletedUser

If any DDB members are interested in learning how to send attacks a little faster, I'll help with what I can provided you send a respectable mail. Its making me feel kinda sorry for people when it takes them over an hour to send 100 or so attacks :/

cdnJer

I guess when Nomads first merged with DDB you should have given us even a little respect. I think its pretty funny that people keep saying stuff like Ctrl is just using you Nomads to fight their war for them. Like that is suppose to convince us to switch sides and help DDB out. I guess the next time you decide to pull in a supper aggressive tribe that could make a big difference in fighting your wars, you might just want to kiss a little ass.

LOL

You think I want your help? Think again little fella.

I wouldn't have you in DDB if it meant all the free beer in the world.

I just find it funny that CTRL goes on about how great they are when it's really the Nomads carrying all the weight. Then you come on this forum with your silly names that mean nothing to me cause I have no idea who you are (and don't really care) telling me I should kiss your ass LOL

All that tells me is that you are a little puppy dog on a leash held by EJ. Understandably though...I mean, the guy does have a knack for twisting reality to suit his (CTRL) needs...and kutos to him for that talent. He has a way with words when it comes to those that lack the intelligence to see through the curtain being pulled over your blind eyes. I mean seriously, the once great Nomads torn apart because of little ol' DDB. (waits for the twist of reality).

I'm not here to kiss your ass or anyone else's for that matter. You and all your Nomad buddies on the other hand can bend over and keep taking up the a$$....or....you could (like I said before) grow some balls and show us how "great" the Nomads really are. As far as TW is concerned, the Nomads are dead. Hell, I've never taken so many villages in my TW career from an enemy as I have from you clowns.

I have no doubt that at the rate CTRL is moving on DDB frontlines that eventually I will have the pleasure once again in tearing you a new one. Besides, I believe you need "a new one" after taking up the a$$ so long from your bosses in CTRL. lol

Silly Nomads. Wake up.

DeletedUser

I kiss ironjacket's ass all the time, by sending him gifts in the form of packages <3

DeletedUser

I kiss ironjacket's ass all the time, by sending him gifts in the form of packages <3

Must admit... there are still some DDB members I love :icon_redface:

CDN... really?

http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1521157

http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=966483

http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=798058

http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1697675

Need I go on? All of this since the new year...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: SirGriphonheart Don Piro Nino eldory Sirboss LordRonsonTheFirst shackeyshak BarbaKahn .-X-.

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ BORG
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 22/01/2010 01:18:54

Side 1: 705
Side 2: 57
Difference: 648

Don't act like your owning Nomads :icon_wink:.

And before you say Borg isn't DDB...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Don Piro Nino eldory Sirboss LordRonsonTheFirst shackeyshak BarbaKahn

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 22/01/2010 01:18:54
Side 1: 551
Side 2: 50
Difference: 501

There are a couple others who just got back and haven't done much on their new accounts, but I know one of them announced himself quite clearly. Sucks to be ASG :lol:

DeletedUser27978

the legacy of nomads are dead along with their tribe.
You are a CTRL bitch. Nothing more. Nothing less.

DeletedUser

And you are a Nomad bitch. Getting owned, yet again. Nothing more, nothing less.