War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser44592

Wow, my guess is people are going start slapping each other in here

cdnJer

I would say correct to both welsh and IJ.

Nomads are in fact dead, and DDBORG are getting owned by CTRL. Facts are facts.

@IJ: Sorry bro, didn't bother to read all your stats so I'm not sure what you're on about.

cdnJer

yeah, sorry to waste your time mate.

I'm sure someone else will enjoy the fruits of your labor though.

And just to clarify for you IJ...I'm not acting as if I'm owning Nomads for 2 reasons.

1. Nomads are dead

2. I was referring to when Nomads actually still existed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL

You think I want your help? Think again little fella.

I wouldn't have you in DDB if it meant all the free beer in the world.

I just find it funny that CTRL goes on about how great they are when it's really the Nomads carrying all the weight. Then you come on this forum with your silly names that mean nothing to me cause I have no idea who you are (and don't really care) telling me I should kiss your ass LOL

All that tells me is that you are a little puppy dog on a leash held by EJ. Understandably though...I mean, the guy does have a knack for twisting reality to suit his (CTRL) needs...and kutos to him for that talent. He has a way with words when it comes to those that lack the intelligence to see through the curtain being pulled over your blind eyes. I mean seriously, the once great Nomads torn apart because of little ol' DDB. (waits for the twist of reality).

I'm not here to kiss your ass or anyone else's for that matter. You and all your Nomad buddies on the other hand can bend over and keep taking up the a$$....or....you could (like I said before) grow some balls and show us how "great" the Nomads really are. As far as TW is concerned, the Nomads are dead. Hell, I've never taken so many villages in my TW career from an enemy as I have from you clowns.

I have no doubt that at the rate CTRL is moving on DDB frontlines that eventually I will have the pleasure once again in tearing you a new one. Besides, I believe you need "a new one" after taking up the a$$ so long from your bosses in CTRL. lol

Silly Nomads. Wake up.

I swear. You're just pulling paragraphs from 4 - 6 months ago and replacing the words Tuba and GTG with Nomads.

DeletedUser

Got clear over 40 villages in W10, so you obviously know how good everyone is. Not to mention literally half your conquers were internal noblings...

cdnJer

I swear. You're just pulling paragraphs from 4 - 6 months ago and replacing the words Tuba and GTG with Nomads.

Hey bud :)

No idea what you're talking about.

Got clear over 40 villages in W10, so you obviously know how good everyone is. Not to mention literally half your conquers were internal noblings...

...nor you.

Except for my internal noblings. You're right about that and I have never made any bones about it. I will continue to eat up what I feel is necessary to secure what i feel needs to be secured.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was referring to snipe, his name looked familiar so I took the time to look him up on twstats.

DeletedUser

LOL

You think I want your help? Think again little fella.

I wouldn't have you in DDB if it meant all the free beer in the world.

I just find it funny that CTRL goes on about how great they are when it's really the Nomads carrying all the weight. Then you come on this forum with your silly names that mean nothing to me cause I have no idea who you are (and don't really care) telling me I should kiss your ass LOL

All that tells me is that you are a little puppy dog on a leash held by EJ. Understandably though...I mean, the guy does have a knack for twisting reality to suit his (CTRL) needs...and kutos to him for that talent. He has a way with words when it comes to those that lack the intelligence to see through the curtain being pulled over your blind eyes. I mean seriously, the once great Nomads torn apart because of little ol' DDB. (waits for the twist of reality).

I'm not here to kiss your ass or anyone else's for that matter. You and all your Nomad buddies on the other hand can bend over and keep taking up the a$$....or....you could (like I said before) grow some balls and show us how "great" the Nomads really are. As far as TW is concerned, the Nomads are dead. Hell, I've never taken so many villages in my TW career from an enemy as I have from you clowns.

I have no doubt that at the rate CTRL is moving on DDB frontlines that eventually I will have the pleasure once again in tearing you a new one. Besides, I believe you need "a new one" after taking up the a$$ so long from your bosses in CTRL. lol

Silly Nomads. Wake up.

*Sigh*

Well, let me first address the "Nomads" carrying all the weight. IJ just posted stats that show since the first of Jan, 550 conquers, CTRL as a whole have over 1.6k caps against DDB in that time period. So that debunks your theory and what people have been throwing around.

As for the entire Nomads thing as a whole. Lets look at it this way. USA has tons of people who come from overseas and eventually become citizens of the United States. Simply because those people are now citizens here doesn't mean they need to throw away or forget their heritage. Its the way I view it, since at the end of the day those people are still American and IJ and company are still CTRL members. So yes Cdn, your tribe and BORG are being trashed by CTRL. Yes Cdn those same guys you warred before have come back to fight you on equal ground and have been hammering you guys. I guess when its an even playing field you don't stand a chance against them or us.

So what I find funny is how DDB constantly talks this trash, spinning stories, spreading lies all in the name of coming up with an excuse as to why you're being man handled. No matter what you say, CTRL is here to stay and so are the people from Nomads. Get over it since we will be coming for you soon also. Who is going to stop us? I know it sure as fu-- won't be you.

cdnJer

I've always been the first one to admit that CTRL is killing us. In fact I believe I just stated it a couple posts up. And I even used your cute little name for our alliance. Learn to read.

As for your Nomad crew, I've already addressed that as well....also a couple of posts up.

But for your sake "Mr. I'm so serious all the time because I love TW more than life" I'll repeat it and bold the pertinent sections so you can't miss it:

I would say correct to both welsh and IJ.

Nomads are in fact dead, and DDBORG are getting owned by CTRL. Facts are facts.

@IJ: Sorry bro, didn't bother to read all your stats so I'm not sure what you're on about.

yeah, sorry to waste your time mate.

I'm sure someone else will enjoy the fruits of your labor though.

And just to clarify for you IJ...I'm not acting as if I'm owning Nomads for 2 reasons.

1. Nomads are dead

2. I was referring to when Nomads actually still existed.

Now, as for stopping CTRL...I have no idea to be perfectly honest. At this point I would ask the same question because CTRL so far appears to be a well oiled machine in pretty well all facets of TW...activity, strategy, PnP, etc. The most amazing thing is that you guys/gals do it all without any sort of performance enhancing programs. lol

Anyway KW, we could go back and forth all day about this however I can't help but think that you probably get all hot and bothered when people like me respond to your slick posts. Hell, you're probably standing there beside yourself right now eh? So, seeing as I don't want to contribute to your perversion I will end with this;

Isn't it funny how all these forum personalities clash. I don't think any of us have ever had the pleasure of doing business in game. Good times be coming ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB BORG
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,099
Side 2: 1,182
Difference: 917

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 816
Side 2: 96
Difference: 720

image.php

DeletedUser

wonder how many of ddborg conquers are recaptures

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

96 conquers against CTRL? That's pretty pitiful on DDB and BORG's behalf.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ BORG
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,068
Side 2: 1,126
Difference: 942

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 855
Side 2: 70
Difference: 785

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,039,137
Side 2: 10,790,300
Difference: 9,248,837

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,253,061
Side 2: 671,137
Difference: 7,581,924

image.php

------------------

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 CTRL 2068
2 DDB 615
3 TUBA 594
4 BORG 505
5 Viva 57
6 28
7 Liiv 22
8 BRB 12
9 KTN 11
10 SNAG 7
11 DDBBQ 6

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Lost Villages
1 DDB 733
2 BORG 221
3 CTRL 119
4 Viva 99
5 TUBA 67

--------------

From the last 7 daysRank Player Lost Villages
1 asgsoft 237 - DDB
2 davedodds 152
3 Dingo Chief 109 - DDB
4 xkubux 62 - DDB (k36 commander)
5 welsh celts 53 - BORG DUKE
6 billits 51 - DDB DUKE
7 Bodking 43 - DDB
8 shaman21 36
9 Bazza Bones 33 - DDB
10 danvin77 33 - DDB
11 Ko-Ga-Ion 31 - DDB
12 Vhergin 28 - DDB
13 Katmandu101 27 - BORG
14 cherrycoke 24 - DDB

Stats really don't look good for DDB this week. They are getting trashed and are actually in the red for the last 7 days.