=a=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser65940

=A= have reclaimed number 1 from M.R. There are only ~400 points in it.

DeletedUser

yeah i have seen what some of these guys can do with a low member count in other worlds

pretty impressive, it looks like a few of them are under alias, i wonder who they really are? :)

DeletedUser51138

K... so I'm just gonna comment, I don't know too much about =A=. i know they're a premade so I think they'll do very well especially with the huge clump of mass recruiting going on xD (wonder what the map would look like if two 1xxx member tribes declared on teach other... LOL), but rankings will be changing ALL the time.

Anywho, props to =A=, keep it up lol.

DeletedUser

It's like a horse race...they're neck and neck!

Props to =A=

DeletedUser

This is our official MR LOGO
mr_and_mrs_smith_ver1.jpg

Also lots of things will change in the next 2-3 days once we get nobles

DeletedUser44039

Also lots of things will change in the next 2-3 days once we get nobles

the real tribes will rise up, im expecting a lot from MR

DeletedUser

i am quoting some of my past experience. World 1 had a tribe cap of 500 players, but people normally averaged between 100-350 players. It matters on who your members are and their self motivation for the tribe.

1000+ players are hysterical though. Sda has no form of coordination what so ever. Children in leadership ... And they couldn't deal with me telling a noob to go fuck himself and dismissing him :)

u mad?

g4g3 on 25.01. At 08:09
quite funny actually? Reason for attacking me you fool?

fobunit21 on 25.01. At 08:11
just thought you would make a nice farm being tribeless and all.

g4g3 on 25.01. At 08:13
tribeless? Farm? Your a fucking joke. Your not going to farm shit from 20 hours away you noob. Sda = fail!

fobunit21 on 25.01. At 08:15
ur so cute when u swear

g4g3 on 25.01. At 08:21
suggest recalling your attack.

fobunit21 on 25.01. At 08:24
no, taste the pride of the sda tribe!

fobunit21 on 25.01. At 08:27
i hope you built your hiding place to level 10. You're going to need it. ;)

Here's his troop count I lol'd hard:
http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/842696d4957dcf194a416efdb78868f2

broes

It's the first time since W1 he joined another world. Seeing from what he did over there, I wouldn't call him a noob. He at least has troops... He is right about the fact that there is no point in sending your troops on a 40 hour trip in this stage of the game.

Instead of laughing with others, some players should really start looking at themselves in here.

DeletedUser

u mad bro?

wasn't going to make a reply but w/e

There is a point, for the lulz of course.

Next time you defend a noob make sure they're worth defending because he's not even able to control their anger in a ONLINE WEB BROWSER GAME.

1 attack makes him piss his pants, what happens when u noble his village?? an hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.