=a=

Status
Not open for further replies.

broes

Me too, you guys should be glad you even have a tribe letting you in...

xinryr

Hey, what is this?! You guys are all wrong, I'm the only noob here :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

External Forums = Nooblets calling other Nooblets NOOBS!

From this point in time, We cannot tell who will be left standing after noble season comes into effect. There has been no large war's in which we have been using large defences so also cannot tell if they are pointwhores. No Facts = Worthless

So lets hold off on the noob calling til we can prove it with a nice report. Til then, How about we start dealing with the Mass Recruit tribes of W46. SDA NITE FPWN are the 3 main. Any tribe should have atmost 200 members at this time. During the course we could then expect maybe tribes of 300-500 players.

DeletedUser

1 M.R. 41.918 53.452 64 835 64 835
2 =A= 41.890 47.161 51 925 51 925

Oh Noes, Time to congratulate M.R. - SDA = 3RD WOOT WOOT

xinryr

External Forums = Nooblets calling other Nooblets NOOBS!

From this point in time, We cannot tell who will be left standing after noble season comes into effect. There has been no large war's in which we have been using large defences so also cannot tell if they are pointwhores. No Facts = Worthless

So lets hold off on the noob calling til we can prove it with a nice report. Til then, How about we start dealing with the Mass Recruit tribes of W46. SDA NITE FPWN are the 3 main. Any tribe should have atmost 200 members at this time. During the course we could then expect maybe tribes of 300-500 players.

200? really? o_O

Your our BUFFET

Aw =A= Are noobs :D They won't make it far. Go ahead, flame me.

DeletedUser

200? really? o_O

I am quoting some of my past experience. World 1 had a tribe cap of 500 players, but people normally averaged between 100-350 players. It matters on who your members are and their self motivation for the tribe.

1000+ players are hysterical though. SDA has no form of coordination what so ever. Children in leadership ... And they couldn't deal with me telling a noob to go fuck himself and dismissing him :)

broes

I am quoting some of my past experience. World 1 had a tribe cap of 500 players, but people normally averaged between 100-350 players. It matters on who your members are and their self motivation for the tribe.

1000+ players are hysterical though. SDA has no form of coordination what so ever. Children in leadership ... And they couldn't deal with me telling a noob to go fuck himself and dismissing him :)

Have you played outside W1? Never, ever has there been the same coördination in ANY world as the coördination of world one. Big tribes simply weren't able to survive. Running a big tribe is very difficult...

DeletedUser

oh em gee guys a tribe got to #1 before nobles, ACCOMPLISHMENT!

DeletedUser

Congrats to any tribe who happens to take the rank 1 spot from SDA.

netjakdim

Look at the amount of players in each tribe while 3 of the top four have a more conventional amount of member I think SDA has something just a little under 2,000 members.

DeletedUser

Have you played outside W1? Never, ever has there been the same coördination in ANY world as the coördination of world one. Big tribes simply weren't able to survive. Running a big tribe is very difficult...

You need the best if you are to coordinate a larger tribe. Idk how these tribes did it, but I liked it. Normally on other worlds anything over 60-70 players is overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.