Goodnight, Sweet Prince.

DeletedUser

You misunderstood me man.

A fair few of the top 20 are single players, and a lot ranked below them are co playing. It doesn't make a huge difference except during start up.

Able is just a beast all round.

true.

but surely in time of war having a co played is an advantage

DeletedUser

true.

but surely in time of war having a co played is an advantage

This stage in the game you aren't gonna lose many villages even in a huge op. It's great for defending yes, but not much of an advantage in actual growth.

FooFoo Pig

Sitting makes it irrelevant. We end up sitting accounts with two players when we are at war anyway...

Yes I know that would happen cause it's real life that happens at random times and the co-player can not always get on in time to cover for him/her meaning some one would have to account sit him/her till the co-player gets on.

DeletedUser

Thats sweet coming from a player who was booted from his account because lets face it, you wheren't good enough.

Perhaps you should disappear to a world's forum you actually play on.

Never confuse being good with lack of activity ;), which is caused by a alck of interest. You can ask him If I gto kicked because I was bad or because I was inactive and you will be proved wrong =). Get facts straight before you make yourself look like a fool.

PS: And I don't play any worlds anymore just for your information.

DeletedUser

CHAOS!!! How is you =P, As I said I was just bored and came back for some flame, nopthing serious. But I just keep doing it as their reactions are just too funny XD!

This is what someone that is losing a flame war would say. In order to salvage what little remains of your e-rep after a very harsh reception, you are claiming that this is all being done for shits and giggles. Masking the fact that it actually started out that way, but you quickly found out that you are not on the same caliber of the majority of posters here, making you resort to pure childish slurs that one picks up with a first grade education.

DeletedUser

Oxy should fight their own disagreements into privet like all the tribles should need to do.
Not on a open forum.

It's going to be hard to discuss their disagreements in their own forums as they stole an account from TTG, meaning he is no longer able to talk to them in game. Oxy can complain this is no ones business but their own, but this is quite a large piece of news, the number 1 tribe stealing their own members accounts, and their dukes having access to multiple accounts, it's a better read than most of the other stuff posted on this forum.

I just think it's funny how quickly Oxy has lost the respect of everyone on world 34 except for some Oxy members. No PnP done by anyone else could have possibly been this effective, and it was done by their own dukes.

Yet you feel the need to grace us with your presence here?

I've seen people like him on other worlds before, he has no real life outside of tw, so even when he quits he has to come back here and try to be the center of attention. Now that he's made a fool of himself he's saying "Jokes on you, your mad that I'm "acting" like an idiot"

Last edited by a moderator:

NightWitch1

they are all use skype.. the way you disucse in-game thinks whiteout to getting couch.

let them change that rule,s into TW into a better one and let the co-playing stops and then all accusations are gone. nice and simple.

when i first hear about mergings and co-playing i told i would never trust someone, when they make your angry they change the pw and your account is gone.
Or even you can tell towards a player let me noble out out and wee start to co-play and then just not give the pw away.

About able, i believe that a huge merge was done before that this was the reason why the account did grow so fast, easy villagers and then when they are full with troops you can coin allot. when you farm you can get about 1 or 2 nobles a day, when you farm 24 hours you will have more. when you are at war you aint farming and your nobles will get less fast.but thats a guese with the look into his stats.

i real think that this topic should be closed and that they should fight it out online into pvt chat or else let them wright a ticked and let staff look into it, they creating the rules so let them handle the issue, because of the co-playing account its probely not shorted out when things like this do happen.

And a fact is how can a player who plays alone can have a change against a account who is playing 24 a day and 7 days a week..... and where is the fun? you wont be able to say .. look i did become 4 into world 34 all by MYself.haha i can!!

Ohh well i do have a change to climb more up if rev will let me ... i have a huge fun with some of the players there and we are fighting well together.:icon_twisted:( thanks hodgy) i real enjoy the time we fight.

DeletedUser

About able, i believe that a huge merge was done before that this was the reason why the account did grow so fast, easy villagers and then when they are full with troops you can coin allot. when you farm you can get about 1 or 2 nobles a day, when you farm 24 hours you will have more. when you are at war you aint farming and your nobles will get less fast.but thats a guese with the look into his stats.

And a fact is how can a player who plays alone can have a change against a account who is playing 24 a day and 7 days a week..... and where is the fun? you wont be able to say .. look i did become 4 into world 34 all by MYself.haha i can!

Able ate Correhuevons account. Since then its been about the usual number of inactives, and a lot of killing of nuisance tribes (last time I looked was ages ago tho)

That would account for early growth, but not the phenomenal amount he has. Able farms ridiculously, and thats when co-playing 24/7 comes in if they actually do farm 24/7. Most co players are just for the added activity and flexibility in sending attacks and defending.

But it's not hard to compete again the normal co played accounts. Barbs only give out so many res, and this can be cleaned up as you go if you can be bothered to farm if you do it for lets say 6 hours a day. It's more about the level of dedication to actually do so, because most players are lazy.

I can beat co played accounts, as can you yourself. But able by himself is a real force, the coplayer adhering to his wishes just gives him an extension for his sleeping hours.

DeletedUser

This is what someone that is losing a flame war would say. In order to salvage what little remains of your e-rep after a very harsh reception, you are claiming that this is all being done for shits and giggles. Masking the fact that it actually started out that way, but you quickly found out that you are not on the same caliber of the majority of posters here, making you resort to pure childish slurs that one picks up with a first grade education.

LOL? Now I am loosing? I didn't notice I got flamed back XD! My bad I guess I will interpret your posts as flame then.. OMFGORZ! you are such an awesome flamer! Teach me how to do it please? I don't need to get out to save my rep or whatever... Chaos is my friend so no need to flame him ;).

ToTheGallows

I'm genuinely dissapointed in some people here for their words and actions, and dooming this thread to be derailed beyond repair.

I wish everyone with any form of association with the leadership of Ocaryx the best of luck. You won't get far; as it's been proven multiple times in this thread; that they are fully capable of - and actively - lying to people in person and on public forums. Snakes have no part in this game, except at the helm of Ocaryx. The underhanded tricks and gluttony leaves me with no respect for Naj and Sis. It's genuinely a string of incredibly low acts; and I'd consider this to be the most disgusting thing I've witnessed any individual or group do in this game in three years of playing.

DeletedUser

I think i had a higher IQ in third Grade then you currently have corre. Instead of lying around all day and coming on here where no one wants you or your rather thoughtless posts, why not go back and finish 2nd grade(if they will still take you)...i promise you will see results.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But able by himself is a real force, the coplayer adhering to his wishes just gives him an extension for his sleeping hours.

When i get a coplayer that farms then you will see me grow really fast.... Corre never farmed more than once or twice when we were coplaying. When he left it actually allowed me to be online more, and farm more often. Free villages help (though even nobling out inactives doesnt mean they are free) but farming is the key to growth. Most players are rubbish at farming and dont dedicate the time. Thats what makes it easier for me to grow faster. It does take a lot of time though...

DeletedUser

Anyways, you should go to farmville too because if you farmed as hardcore as able you should be atleast close to his size, not 4m behind =).

LoL.. well unfortunately for me there isn't many players in my region that are wanting to merge/co-play with me so I'm short on free villages. Perhaps if the situation changes I'll farm a little heavier, but until then I'll just enjoy being the sole player of my account and accept the responsibliity of being smaller than Able.. :lol:

*this is the part where someone points out Able's OD in an attempt to further burn me... However Able is three times my size but only twice my OD so I think I'm still on par point for point.. ;)

DeletedUser

However Able is three times my size but only twice my OD

But 5 times your ODA. ka-ching! Can't get OD unless people attack you... :)

And dont worry, i lose lots of defence but it just helps tribe members ODD

DeletedUser

I like how Naj/sis have the Ocaryx guys desperately trying to change the subject of the thread. :/
It just shows that despite there being theft involved, there seems to be no remorse on their part. I wish you luck TTG, hope it all works out.

/out