Goodnight, Sweet Prince.

ToTheGallows

2.jpg

My friends; I am here to tell you a story. A story to torture your thoughts by day and poison your dreams by night. And although I will do my best; there are no words that can be written nor brushstrokes laid upon canvas that can depict the true horror of the Judas Kiss laid upon Ocaryx.

The depth of a man's soul cannot be measured by mere meters and fathoms, but rather it is in my opinion; only quantified by his proximity to heaven and hell. It was in such a state that I ushered myself past the tribal council, bursting at the seams with the sounds of laughter and drunken piano playing. Had it only been a different night, a different place; a different kind of man at the helm of Ocaryx - the events that transpired than that which did would have been drastically different.

In the last few days - Ocaryx's youthful flushed colour had drained from her much like the very blood from her veins upon the bed which she lie. Such a foul image for one to uphold. Yet in some twisted way, it only seemed to enhance her beauty; like a lily upon a grave. My poor sweet Ocaryx - you trusted in me; now I fall to my knees in front of the man who took you from me. I fall; pathetic.

As the last rays of sunlight fade; one killer chases another through a power struggle of vast proportions within the red giant. A flash of steel in an unseen back alley sets the tone for a violent and selfish battle within the ranks of a once beautiful vessel.

For it is under the guise - the illusion of leadership; that the self-acclaimed saviour of Ocaryx oppresses and bigots. Naj84, a once utopian leader; has sunk to the depths of his enemies in a menomaniacal battle for control.

Whilst I have nil positive words; thoughts nor wishes for the duke and his dukess, I do wish my friends - those whom were once my comrades, by brothers; all the best for the future of w34. I will no doubt be lurking in the shadows - and you will hear of my name again; however no longer in association with those who choose forceful removal of a player from an account in favour of free will.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

this could be @nyone?

The Leadership has sucken to a new low.

i have met most of the players in the tribe and most are all tops. but from what i have read of the leadership its just downhill from here.

DeletedUser

*head in hands*

Basically theres been a change in leadership, reform in the way decisions are made to be more in line with the other tribes of w34. I have and will continue to do everything in my power to ensure things are stable. Ocaryx will not be deunified weakened or disband in any way.

This is just DRAMA. Naturally Im offended by what happened, but I reassure other tribes that this does not affect Ocarian relations with them in any way. It would be unwise to misjudge this from an outside perspective, and make more out of it then it is.

All it means is a change in governance really, to the more democratic council style leadership adopted by most, if not ALL other w34 tribes.

DeletedUser

hmmmmmmmm no more stalin style leadership? i hear Goerge W Bush is available for a leadership role :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gargoila

Nope we got obama :D

We're planning a new strategy. Debt. We're gonna get as much in game debt as we can that way we can pull into a Platinum age of awesomeness.

Ocaryx is bring the real world of Spending into teh world of Tribalwars with Obama at its head!!!!
:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty:

DeletedUser74388

I hear able is really good at taxing all the surrounding barbs, that should subsidize some of that debt spending. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i can deliver personally. A few friends may come with me.

as i have said many times please do. i could use defense points and i miss sniping trains alot. what would be nice if you all came over to my places remeber i did list the k"s and the number of villages in each just for you? many months ago i still update those lists for you on my profile daily.

DeletedUser

TTG, you better not leave! How the hell can I attack you if you're not even playing?!

DeletedUser

Hopefully it'll get sorted and TTG can still play?

Last edited by a moderator:

naj84

While reluctant to post on this topic I feel it necessary to defend my integrity.

The decision to remove Hussam was made for good reasons, and it was made with support of the leaders of the tribe and after the event was supported by the tribe at large. Hussam was planning on pulling the tribe apart. His actions were destructive and were not in line with the team he declares to love.

Taking this action was a sad day for Ocaryx, it is not an easy thing to do and I wish it could have been different. Despite our differences I rate Hussam as a player though our leadership styles are poles apart and in the end Ocaryx had to come first. The step I took was a last resort in an effort to secure Ocaryx's future and continued prosperity.

This is but an internal drama and I hope case closed.

DeletedUser

While reluctant to post on this topic I feel it necessary to defend my integrity.

The decision to remove Hussam was made for good reasons, and it was made with support of the leaders of the tribe and after the event was supported by the tribe at large. Hussam was planning on pulling the tribe apart. His actions were destructive and were not in line with the team he declares to love.

Taking this action was a sad day for Ocaryx, it is not an easy thing to do and I wish it could have been different. Despite our differences I rate Hussam as a player though our leadership styles are poles apart and in the end Ocaryx had to come first. The step I took was a last resort in an effort to secure Ocaryx's future and continued prosperity.

so are we to assume you are now the leader of oxy?

this could be @nyone?

Naj wasnt it you that forcefully took TTG's account from him?

and weren't you one of the ones who also basically removed TTG and vale from leadership*?

pretty much in my opinion you are the one who is pulling the tribe apart.

*- i may be wrong here as i never paid full attention to what was going on

DeletedUser

While planning on staying out of this completly, above comment makes me rage.

Did you not read, that najs move was supported by teh tribe? And that it was vale and Hussam that were planning on leaving the tribe, or making a split...

Don't make us kick you out the chat :>

DeletedUser

Naj wasnt it you that forcefully took TTG's account from him?

and weren't you one of the ones who also basically removed TTG and vale from leadership*?

pretty much in my opinion you are the one who is pulling the tribe apart.

*- i may be wrong here as i never paid full attention to what was going on

richard you dont even play and at least you were honest about not really paying attention :p