4 more days!

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They shouldn't have gone inactive then. their problem not mine. they knew that if they were inactive they would be eaten.
I'm commenting more on Manic's recruitment rather than how you go about nobling inactives. ;)

DeletedUser

Recruitment is fine. How do you scout new talent if you dont give new players a chance?

DeletedUser83995

I'm commenting more on Manic's recruitment rather than how you go about nobling inactives. ;)

I dont think you should question manic's recruiting at all....

KG and Rivers has done there recruiting the same way for several years and has always been successful.

W10 - T-Crew Ranked top 10
W24 - MANIC ranked 1
W42 - MANIC Ranked 1

I dont think you have room to question MANIC's recruiting.... you can clearly have you opinion on what you would do as a leader, as me personally i wouldnt want to go over 50 members no matter what. (unless i had a really good reason to) KG/River goes to the member limit on almost every world and it works for them so let them keep doing it. Would they be a better tribe with 40 members probably. But KG/river clearly likes to meet new people and give opportunities to newer players, they are still ranked #1 are they not?

nemesispro

I dont think you should question manic's recruiting at all....

KG and Rivers has done there recruiting the same way for several years and has always been successful.

W10 - T-Crew Ranked top 10
W24 - MANIC ranked 1
W42 - MANIC Ranked 1

I dont think you have room to question MANIC's recruiting.... you can clearly have you opinion on what you would do as a leader, as me personally i wouldnt want to go over 50 members no matter what. (unless i had a really good reason to) KG/River goes to the member limit on almost every world and it works for them so let them keep doing it. Would they be a better tribe with 40 members probably. But KG/river clearly likes to meet new people and give opportunities to newer players, they are still ranked #1 are they not?

so by what you say if a tribe hits number 1 on a world no matter when it was that makes them pro right??

hell then ive been pro on several worlds at one time or another...and stop riding our coat tails we dont need trash like you sticking up for us so take a hike...

DeletedUser83995

so by what you say if a tribe hits number 1 on a world no matter when it was that makes them pro right??

hell then ive been pro on several worlds at one time or another...and stop riding our coat tails we dont need trash like you sticking up for us so take a hike...

Your not in MANIC..... you were not good enough to stay in MANIC :icon_eek::icon_eek:

And no i was not saying that i just figured everyone would use common sense and im sure people did except for you.

DeletedUser

Do we need to rim you AGAIN?

DeletedUser

I wonder what Manic would do on that no tribe limit world:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We be the first mass recruiting tribe that actually worked :p

DeletedUser

That right there is why i know he's lying.... i dont think KG would let someone like him embarrass MANIC like that on the pnp's

First thing i did after reading this post was call kg. nemesis isnt in manic. Kg will make a formal statement about that on the 4th.

DeletedUser83995

Monkey i talked to him also... i dont want to quote everything he said due to privacy reasons but here ya go.

king geldwolf said:
i cannot check public profiles due to my ban, but i assume your talking about nemmisispro?

hes not in manic...his ingame name was nemesisdamo, we killed him for being a noob.

nemesispro

still talking about me..i havent even posted in 2 days and you still cant keep me out your mouth..

so sad ahahahaah

and how am i embaressing manic...if im embaressing manic then you guys made 4 horse look like infants wuth all your whining and cussing and tatteling ways...

DeletedUser

nemesispro
This message is hidden because nemesispro is on your ignore list.

Has he not yet realised no one is listening? :icon_wink:

nemesispro

social your such a forum whore and very anal about what people say i highly doubt u have ever kept anyone blocked longer then it takes to snap a screen shot..

u can keep replying with that same saves screen u got but i know you only post that cause you dont have anything remotly intelligent to say back..thats what happens to sad lil trolls like you..you lose a rgument and you get amm emo and try the fake block ploy...

nice fail yet again..kinda like your clan is failing to even noble 1 person in bio...PATHETIC