4 more days!

DeletedUser

4 more days!

The moment everyone has been waiting for will be here in 4 days!!!!!

King Geldwolf will be returning to the public forums, and after a quick interview with him (eventhough he thought i was just asking random questions)

I found out that he will come back on the publics with several new exiting topics for everyone to read.
He wouldnt tell me everything, but he did let a few details slip, and apparently he wants to create the following:

-Statistics topic (like the one he made in the past, but more detailed)
-Interview topic (with interviews from several top 10 leaders)
-Tribe opinions (with the opinions of top 10 leaders!!)
-new milestone topic (as he promised.)

And later that week:

-A war declaration :O

So have patience everyone! because next week will certainly be exiting!

Now since i know KG for a pretty long time, i learned that he doesnt really keep secrets, and really doesnt mind that people know what he is planning.

So i hope he will not kill me for posting this :D haha!

Thank you for your time, i hope you are all looking forward to this asmuch as i am!

PS, he is also planning to have the public ask him questions for some kind of interview...
So if you have a question to ask him, mail him ingame!

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for him to return, the forums lost a great personality when he got banned :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

im all excited and stuff the forums havent been the same since KG got the banstick

The Great 1One1

I want to start flaming him. And don't get too excited about the interviews; they're pretty average and poorly written.

I'm gonna start throwing eggs at people's houses soon.

DeletedUser

Hey, was tht suppose to mean?

And eggs, dont waste eggs like that

DeletedUser

eggs are best thrown on a plate, scrambled or sunny side up with coffee and bacon.

On a completely related note, have you read the interviews yet great one or is that just speculation based on panic's writing skills?

DeletedUser

I did the interviews and yes he has read them....And i dont like this talk about killing my family.

DeletedUser

after all what i have been saying on the forums and only got warning i am wondering what the hell did he do
i am not asking that he repeats it in 4 days :)
someone should mail me ingame about it :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Manic is declaring war? Really? I thought they'd be too busy capping internals. Either way, they have nothing to worry about. They're recruiting quite furiously. They only have one of the highest, if not highest, recruitment rates of W42. Can't wait to see what KG has to say! He's my hero! :)

DeletedUser82343

Whats so bad in internal noblin ppl who don`t deserve there place in manic ? :icon_cool: or with a high player count !!

DeletedUser

Yeah manic is pretty easy. you get a chance to prove yourself when you get in. If your not up to par you die. Its that simple. If find it the most honest way of recruiting

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah manic is pretty easy. you get a chance to prove yourself when you get in. If your not up to par you die. Its that simple. If find it the most honest way of recruiting
These were all inactive accounts. I assume it's a technique. You recruit, wait for them to go inactive, and take easy villages. What's wrong with that? You all have only nobled 600-700k points from your tribemates in the past week. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

These were all inactive accounts. I assume it's a technique. You recruit, wait for them to go inactive, and take easy villages. What's wrong with that? You all have only nobled 600-700k points from your tribemates in the past week. :icon_neutral:

They shouldn't have gone inactive then. their problem not mine. they knew that if they were inactive they would be eaten.

DeletedUser

Well we have 3 options when a tribemate goes inactive:

1. Leave him or her there as a liability
2. Dissmiss him or her and let other tribes get the villages
3. Recycle them ourselves

If you would choose 1 or 2 then you havnt been in TW for very long