Time Boasts of Winning ODA Race Against Hostile!

greenmonsta

I'll wear mine for 2 weeks because I'm a good sport UNLIKE MOST OF MY TRIBE APPARENTLY.

DeletedUser

is this all u could do?
u suck in siggies:D
how much time u spent on that?

DeletedUser

I lost interest in the siggie part of the competition just because of all the whining and bickering. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'll wear mine for 2 weeks because I'm a good sport UNLIKE MOST OF MY TRIBE APPARENTLY.

How dare you call your tribe bad sports? I NEVER post in forums and made a special effort just to come call you a liar...
(I've never even had a, uh, how you say, siggy?)
I must say tho, Time looks like a better tribe, and my tribe sucks, and what the @#$% is an e-peen?

siggy4.jpg

DeletedUser

is this all u could do?
u suck in siggies:D
how much time u spent on that?

I had originally thought of opening it up to a Sig competition to see who could humiliate [H] the most, and give them the winners we picked from there from there, just as extra salt on the wound, but it hardly seemed fitting after we both hit 1 bilion on the same update. To be honest a lot of the desire to make humiliating sigs was lost after such a tight close race (c:

I just want to say once again, thanks to Hostile for a little bit of fun, and entertainment to enrich our lives here on W32.

greenmonsta

I had originally thought of opening it up to a Sig competition to see who could humiliate [H] the most, and give them the winners we picked from there from there, just as extra salt on the wound, but it hardly seemed fitting after we both hit 1 bilion on the same update. To be honest a lot of the desire to make humiliating sigs was lost after such a tight close race (c:

I just want to say once again, thanks to Hostile for a little bit of fun, and entertainment to enrich our lives here on W32.

Sucks though because I was looking forward to the sig part. And the profile bit :p

Will put one up if you guys want to have a go at making a profile and picture for us at some point.

DeletedUser

we are pretty occupied right now guys but what are your comments on the siggy? BTW it was never meant to be good(are you expecting like mine? LOL)

2weeks guys and have fun!:icon_twisted:

Keenakid

wtf, it said to me the remote file was to large when i tried to use the sig...
how did you guys get it on there?

AND ONE SIG?!?!?!?! ONE SIG FOR THE WHOLE TRIBE?!?!?!?! THAT TOOK YOU THAT LONG?!?!?!?!?
jeepers creapers... and you call us e-peens...

*/me acts like he knows what an e-peen is* HAHA

DeletedUser

Could someone post the tribal CoA on here please for those of us that dont have access to w32 in game :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

the first three reasons on the [H] sig are kinda redundant... :icon_confused:

zakipoo

greeny's sig is disturbing.... however when can i have a turn riding greeny? :lol:

DeletedUser

can u make another competition?
then u will see HOSTILE's power even on Sigs,H would humiliate u even wins with single score:D
im sure Hs have enough time,cuz they r not in war with decent tribe like,what was it Asena or somthn(o-tori-AWD-D...?)??

Bloody ryderz

wtf, it said to me the remote file was to large when i tried to use the sig...
how did you guys get it on there?

AND ONE SIG?!?!?!?! ONE SIG FOR THE WHOLE TRIBE?!?!?!?! THAT TOOK YOU THAT LONG?!?!?!?!?
jeepers creapers... and you call us e-peens...

*/me acts like he knows what an e-peen is* HAHA

Agrees.
And Same problem For me. Keena I love your siggy. :D

Bloody ryderz

i can see where both sides come from on this argue... yes they probly only have a few ppl making them, but its not hard to make throwaway sigs.. if taking hours on each sig, personally id say ur wasting time. these sigs will be gone forever after 2 weeks. You can make simple sigs like mine in 10 min.

you guys have been workin on these for a while, im assuming they are going to be fantastic, im excited to see what we get! :)
Sorry for the double post. But I've been re-reading these posts. I too am very dissappointed :p

DeletedUser

Addendum:

I will wear my sig for the 2 weeks. Just to prove that we're the better tribe. However, if another contest like this is done again, I will not participate till the sigs are done beforehand. This waiting 2 weeks thing is annoying.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Addendum:

I will wear my sig for the 2 weeks. Just to prove that we're the better tribe. However, if another contest like this is done again, I will not participate till the sigs are done beforehand. This waiting 2 weeks thing is annoying.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

We worked for days and days and days on the perfect siggy...we made thousands and thousands of them. Then we voted and revoted and revoted. It's amazing that we managed it all in the 2 weeks. Not only did we win the ODA challenge, not only are we topping the noble charts almost daily, but we are also amazing artists and apparently multitaskers...it's all, just too good to be true. So, dunwant anymore whining from the [H] crew...you're ruining the two weeks you get to spend with Time plastered all over your siggies...relax, and enjoy it.

Next up, profile. I'm guessing the clock has already started there :icon_eek: