Time Boasts of Winning ODA Race Against Hostile!

DeletedUser

Well, we might not make this thread, except that somewhere around midpoint in this competition Hostile merged while already having a nice points handicap in place of about 150 million. Hostile having both the nice point advantage AND then merging MANY new players into their tribe to win the race, all hope seemed lost for Time.

And yet, Time continued...just as Time does. At approximately 00:00:00 Server time today, Time passed Hostile's ODA rank for the first time since Time began, after having left approximately 450 million ODA points behind in Hate., to take the number 1 ODA rank, just in Time for the 1 billion mark. History will now reflect that milestone as having been met by Time, just as it was meant to be.

ODAWIN-1.jpg

It was a close competition, at any rate. And it was umm, fun fun fun! Now it's over, within the next week Time will hand Hostile their siggies and their change of profile, as they will begin their walk of shame for the period of 2 weeks.

In the meantime, feel free to use this space to congratulate the Almighty Time (omg, that is such a turn on...I should change our name). You may also use this space to rub Hostile's loss deep into their memory for as long as you so desire (because that's just the kinda good sportsmanship we like here in Time). *looks for angel-face smiley...ohwait, see siggy*

In all seriousness though, Hostile...good race, and a very nice break in monotony. Now, let the games er...continue!

*Insert awesome picture*

P.S. Much luv to Time. A pleasure for AYK and I to lead, and not a tribe anywhere I'd rather be a part of. Thanks for your effort you've put in over the past couple of days to pull this off.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
gotta be honest,after the de-fi merger and before yesterday i didnt even think we could do this but i guess we did anyway:icon_razz:

Bloody ryderz

Got to hand it to you guys. You did AMAZINGLY well. Sped up and gained the momentum...
Huntress go to hel-... *Mysterious slap*
Still? Whos bullying me?!?!

Time, you can dress me in the new siggies first :D Just for fun :|

DeletedUser22924

lol, i knew we were going to lose:lol:

it was a dam one of the closest competition i have ever had the pleasure of participating in.

and i will wear my new siggie proudly:)

DeletedUser

I just want to say I'm proud of the guys here in Time being able to pull this one off, I knew we had it in us!

And the same to Hostile, you guys put up a strong fight, I want to ridicule you and such, but honestly with a race that close, I'm still in awe of both tribes.

DeletedUser

i'm looking forward to being able to build full sized nukes again :icon_wink:

Bloody ryderz

i'm looking forward to being able to build full sized nukes again :icon_wink:

Lol. Agreed. I'm just throwing any nukes I have at sacabit, and any nearby Rivea members... Vardi's gunna be crying soon ;)

Keenakid

the worst part about this race is that we both hit 1 bil on the same stats update.. not that im bickering saying its a tie, cuz technically speaking im pretty sure time hit it first by a hair, but the reason it sucks is cuz its like getting 2nd place in the Olympics.. which may sound like a good thing, but when you actually get second place in something thats a big deal to you, its worst than 3rd. cuz in 3rd you tell yourself, hell yea! i made it in the top 3.. but when you get second by this close of a call, you just have to tell yourself... wow, wtf was i thinkin, why didnt i just send a lil more out? we totally could have won if we would have just put in the smallest addition of effort... lol

anyways, good job time... although me and bloody did come from DE-FI... and the deal was made with [H] before we came over.. so......... we never really agreed to this bet, right bloody?!

haha, jk.. make me a sig and PM it to me! :p

DeletedUser

anyways, good job time... although me and bloody did come from DE-FI... and the deal was made with [H] before we came over.. so......... we never really agreed to this bet, right bloody?!

haha, jk.. make me a sig and PM it to me! :p

So that means we can Subtract your (and all your friends) ODA Gains since you've joined [H] from their total score, and show how we actually won by a large margin.

DeletedUser

Think this should go into milestones? Rickyson, want to take up your old job? ;)

DeletedUser

So that means we can Subtract your (and all your friends) ODA Gains since you've joined [H] from their total score, and show how we actually won by a large margin.

I'd take the actual win over that one any day of the year. I joked with Hostile over the invites to new members...if that's what they wanted to do there, there was no reason for them not to go for it when they did and I know it wasn't "really" just to win the ODA thing...just giving them a hard time.

It was all very close. I think Time has no nukes left and any that are sitting around have no villages around with troops in them for some reasonable distance. Will fix that very soon and be back to semi-regular business again. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Seeing as how they both made it during the same stat update, isn't that pretty inconclusive?

DeletedUser

congrats to time members. having a close fight :icon_evil: to [H] and i never thought that TIME will win this after the merge of DEFi-[H]. Gosh Time make it again on this world. Grrrr im looking forward for your next move after this tournament. and to [H] you also do a good job with this competition having slight margin though i can also say you had your lead before the tournament and have big advantage after the merge. Congrats to both tribes making another excitement on these world 32

DeletedUser

Seeing as how they both made it during the same stat update, isn't that pretty inconclusive?

sure it does, that's like 76 ODA, what if you guys win by 75!
You'll have been the one to put you over the top!

Official Statement of Rules
Just want someone from [H] (who matters!) to confirm!

If both tribes hit 1 Billion on the same server update as it updates every 3 hours I believe.
The one with the higher amount wins?

Sound fair?

Do I matter enough? I don't think I do but I'll vote yes anyway.

Well, that answers that :p

DeletedUser

Honestly.......... It was very hard for me to accept the defeat. I couldnt even gather the courage to read this shit thread. Only because I wanted to make the siggies for hunt and ravnscream...... I really did wanted to make siggies for them.. My dream was broken........ I tried to do everything in my power.....I even sent out a last minuted circular to ask people to throw out nukes........ but it didnt seem to work. But anyways gr8 job TIME......... I really wonder where you got all those targets for nuking. I searched and searched but returned empty handed!

Now eagerly waiting for my siggies!