Funny attacks and successful defences.

DeletedUser

DNS definition of an inactive player: Any DNS player under attack, regardless of any other factors

DeletedUser

it is not our problem that you can only take villages from inactive players...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'
Quote:Originally Posted by mrdragonman
it is not our problem that you can only take villages from active players...

mind = blown.'

So now you are admitting that they can only take villages from inactive players?

Psihic

DNS definition of an inactive player: Any DNS player under attack, regardless of any other factors

You already climbed into the DN skin. Didn`t take too long. Or were you ignorant from the get go, i really can`t remember.

I guess your skirt speaks for your pants too often and just, shadows you over. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So now you are admitting that they can only take villages from inactive players?

right, ok, now i'm lost. again. how the hell did i admit that with "mind=blown"?

its meant to be referring to the fact that your sentence makes no sense whatsoever.

DeletedUser

You already climbed into the DN skin. Didn`t take too long. Or were you ignorant from the get go, i really can`t remember.

I guess your skirt speaks for your pants too often and just, shadows you over. :icon_neutral:

Nice analogy. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wow...that stupid?

please use your brain if you have one, before you post... Or maybe I should rephrase it and do 1 page full of explanations , so maybe you understand?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jingsky

Side 2:
Tribes: DNS ~DNS~
Players:

Timeframe: 31/01/2010 18:00:00 to 07/02/2010 13:29:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 32
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,942
Side 2: 300,381
Difference: 273,439

image.php

OTDDeathAwaits

We can all see you edited your post and it was quoted enough times...maybe you should use your brain so you dont look so stupid in future.

DeletedUser

oh thats what he was getting it.

seriously, don't try and make me look like a fool, that tends to backfire. horribly.

DeletedUser

please use your brain if you have one, before you post... Or maybe I should rephrase it and do 1 page full of explanations , so maybe you understand?

Wait, why did you quote my post? :icon_neutral:

Well done, you've out-retarded a retard.

DeletedUser

someone tell me who is this SirEwok person...he is as cool as otd...o_O