W19 Magical Mystery Tour

DeletedUser50733

So, XLR. Do I take groperz actions to be a declaration? Or are you going to declare properly on these pages? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

So, XLR. Do I take groperz actions to be a declaration? Or are you going to declare properly on these pages? :icon_evil:

Like your declaration on us??
Have you guys declared on us yet? Or are you just trying to avoid it to use it as an excuse later when aal that's left of you guys are stuffed toy animals?
Come on, you got like 200 peeps and not one of you got the guts/cohones/imagination(wait that's a wrong word, cause you had the imagination to attack us and believe you stood a chance) to post a dec.
You should just start over in w50 or so, and grow a pair.

DeletedUser50733

Like your declaration on us??
Have you guys declared on us yet? Or are you just trying to avoid it to use it as an excuse later when aal that's left of you guys are stuffed toy animals?
Come on, you got like 200 peeps and not one of you got the guts/cohones/imagination(wait that's a wrong word, cause you had the imagination to attack us and believe you stood a chance) to post a dec.
You should just start over in w50 or so, and grow a pair.

Valid point, I'll concede that one :icon_biggrin: And I am going nowhere

DeletedUser3892

Me thinks Loverlover is right on target....

Muahahaha....

DeletedUser

us at ~UWA~ were looking forward to your visit to us on your road trip, me, muffin and my friend pinky were even making you a giant cake to welcome you

bigcake.jpg

but it looks like you have skipped past us and gone straight to bonded so all our hard work will be wasted :(

DeletedUser

us at ~UWA~ were looking forward to your visit to us on your road trip, me, muffin and my friend pinky were even making you a giant cake to welcome you

bigcake.jpg

but it looks like you have skipped past us and gone straight to bonded so all our hard work will be wasted :(

Can you send the cake in the mail please.

We appreciate the effort put into it and dont want it to go to waste.

Much love. XLR

DeletedUser

thats wunhung lowe, he was our chef for the chinese banquet, but he decided to stay for a few days after he heard xlr might be popping round... so he is dissapointed to

DeletedUser

it seems XLR has taken a detour to Iliria before continuing there journey :icon_razz:

DeletedUser50632

Wait.... did someone mention cake? Sly, dear, are you SURE we can't take a side trip? I would hate for such a pretty yummy cake to go to waste... I need to start gaining weight to hybernate through next winter.

DeletedUser

Dear w19,

Wow! What a crazy few days it's been! Not long after visiting Pandas, Sly piled us all back into the car and we were off for out next stop: Just! Well, thankfully it was a short trip because Sly drives like a maniac :icon_evil: We got out of the car and Just...looked around. It seemed like there was no one home. Or maybe they were Just...hiding? I'm not sure. It was Just...so quiet :icon_sad: So, instead of Just...standing around waiting for people to show up, blu, roni, and I Just...decided to get the party started on our own :) I swear a couple of times I thought I saw black and white streaks flashing from village to village, but I think it was a side effect of the bartending, if you know what I mean :icon_razz:

The next morning when I woke up, numbers was following Laura around talking about needing a "real target" (whatever that is...), and Sly was poring furiously over a map and talking to himself. Within the hour, I swear he must have downed another gallon of coffee (which is never good for me...sly drinking coffee means he wants me to stay up all night sending attacks :icon_confused:) before rounding the gang up announcing we would be moving on to our next stop on the tour RIGHT NOW! :icon_surprised:

As we departed, I looked out the back window feeling sort of empty. I wish I had more to report about our visit to Just...but I Just...don't... :icon_neutral:

I took a long nap and woke up a few hours later. It was starting to get dark, but Sly said we weren't stopping anywhere for the night, we had tracks to make and we needed to make them NOW. I noticed we were heading west and hoped we would get to visit the All-Stars, and drifted back asleep...

I was startled awake the next morning by a loud, jarring "QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!" Sly was running circles around the XLR car spanking Ducky (Laura explained later that Weasel forgot to pack our alarm clock...). This woke everyone up pretty quickly, if unhappily so. I poked Ronibear and asked if she knew where we were. She laughed at me and said, "Seriously? I just figured out Candy is our ally." I found out pretty soon though that we were just outside of TA territory. :icon_eek:

I didn't know much about The Animals, but I figured we could handle them if we could handle the Pandas. Pandas are animals too, right? I heard someone say this was former CareBear stomping grounds, but I didn't think there were any CareBears left in the wild.

Laura called everyone in for a pow wow. She gave us our mission, which would probably last a couple days, and we set to it. I can't give you any details, it's top secret and probably still illegal in some places, but it was really quite fun :icon_redface: Once our mission was over and we were all thoroughly expended, it was time to make our prescence known. We found this huge rock that I thought was sort of shaped like a...well, whatever, it was the biggest rock in The Animals' territory. Of course numbers had already put his mark on it (you can't see it from the front side but on the back he etched "this is really boring" too). Laura climbed on top of the rock and we started making a huge racket.

Well, making all this noise caused exactly the reaction we wanted...all The Animals came out to see what the noise was. Once they had gathered, we all shut up and Laura spoke to them. I don't remember exactly what she said, but the gist of it was "O hai Animals of the Rim. We have visited all of your villages..." (and yes she meant all, you wouldn't believe some of the things I saw :icon_surprised:) "...and have come to the conclusion that we are only breezing through TA territory. It's a nice enough place, but it's not right for XLR." This really meant there wasn't enough booze to be found, but Laura's too nice to say it like that. She finished by assuring TA that the soreness would fade in a couple days, just use a little salve and they would have nothing to worry about. They didn't say much, they have been pretty quiet since our mission :icon_wink:

And now it's time for us to move on again! Sly is telling me to hurry up, so I suppose I should stop dallying. I'm not sure where we are headed off to next, I hope it's somewhere with palm trees and warm beaches! I will write soon w19. Love to you all! :)

~Lauren

Btw....love this. not sure about the spanking though:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

bigcake.jpg

Shame to let that cake go to waste :icon_eek: its enough there for the whole of W19 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Shame to let that cake go to waste :icon_eek: its enough there for the whole of W19 :icon_confused:

you don't know my wifey roni very well obviously .... do NOT get in her way when there is cake involved! :icon_razz: .... cuz thats also getting my way! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: XLR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Iliria Bonded
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 1
Difference: 50

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 515,269
Side 2: 9,690
Difference: 505,579

image.php

Winzor :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you don't know my wifey roni very well obviously .... do NOT get in her way when there is cake involved! :icon_razz: .... cuz thats also getting my way! :icon_twisted:

Me wants a party bag with some of that cake :icon_eek: