Difference: 164,635

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,230,866
Side 2: 36,453
Difference: 1,194,413

image.php

DeletedUser

what's sad is that i got stuck in pandas because there were some really hot ladies and i couldnt bypass the opportunity. i sooo wanted to share my culture with iliria also. :(

i really really need to stop getting hammered drunk in foreign lands.

DeletedUser71755

XLR has declared war on Bonded and Iliria not PANDAS right. Declaring on PANDAS was just a joke.

DeletedUser

XLR has declared war on Bonded and Iliria not PANDAS right. Declaring on PANDAS was just a joke.

they never declared on pandas, pandas was just the 1st stop on a mystery tour of the world, they were travelling around the world tasting different foods and beers

DeletedUser

they never declared on pandas, pandas was just the 1st stop on a mystery tour of the world, they were travelling around the world tasting different foods and beers

Actually, if you pay attention to what they were saying, their tour was go around to each tribe that weren't their friends, and drink up all of their booze, then move on. You people keep forgetting that XLR love to drink & party. I mean, why the hell else would we like them so much? :icon_razz:

Christopher Silver

Actually, if you pay attention to what they were saying, their tour was go around to each tribe that weren't their friends, and drink up all of their booze, then move on. You people keep forgetting that XLR love to drink & party. I mean, why the hell else would we like them so much? :icon_razz:

Asylum aren't ur friends? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

They sure know how to party to :icon_eek: kept us awake all night and till early evening the next day :icon_cool:

we had a warm welcome waiting lots of PANDA muffins

20090309-pandacake.jpg

PANDA roll

untitled.bmp

Some PANDA bread

Panda%20cake

And ofcourse plenty of beer

2554583816_3ce4903394.jpg

we where like

090108_panda_beer.jpg

then i pursuaded laura and sly to let me have a go of thier car :icon_eek:
i had a photo taken into to :icon_cool:

panda_driving.jpg

DeletedUser

who would of known there was so many panda themed items out there lol

DeletedUser

i heard that xlr were also treated to the pandas KISS tribute band

20040907.Panda.jpg

DeletedUser

I love you XLR, you remain 1 of the coolest tribes on any world.