Declaration - It's Been A Long Time Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

valk

funny you say that R.t.t.t but you declared on them :| you cannot keep saying how less members this less members that...if you think its too many members to take on all you can look to blame is the leadership of the declaries...XVI/LFAH has gained far more ground (from what i can see) and made more players quit. just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser

And the pointless bickering continues, just fight and stop arguing. The points being put put here are redicoulous, who cares who left? You wanna add noobish idiot? Add him. You want to add how many conquers you made against ACTIVE 6 months ago, go ahead.

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE Ni
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI LFAH
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 16
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,530
Side 2: 155,053
Difference: 92,523

image.php

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: divim

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI LFAH
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 107,040
Difference: 107,040

image.php

[/SPOIL]

Divim is surely taking a beating, I'll give you that. Good job to XVI/LFAH.

DeletedUser

Also it shows how insecure your tribe members are by trying to get us banned because you guys can't fight. Idiot.

wow u guys seem awfully pissed ur the second guy insulting me :icon_confused:
I could almost swear u guys are not having fun with this war :lol:

DeletedUser

And btw, if you were criticising XVI for having a member asking about reporting a player (which by most is considered and underhand tactic), then clearly you must have the same opinion about spies.

For a such small tribe, that surely counts as alot (and i am not exagerating in any way, like you do).

I fail to see where I am exagerating. Surely you must see that people who are spying on their own tribe are likely to have a reason for it - either your leadership perhaps not being particularly good, or no teamwork (as I have yet to see any proper teamwork or ops organised by you guys since I joined ACTIVE). And if they have a reason for it, then surely instead of trying to cover that up on here by making it out to be no big deal, you should be trying to plug the source, as at the moment I can see exactly where support requests are made for, and in turn that gets passed to relevant members of ACTIVE.

I dislike spies, but you guys have the larger size and numbers, and have a very obnoxious approach on here when ACTIVE is defending the facts that your tribe is making up (such as players being dismissed when a simple screenshot will prove that wrong). And as such I am not too bothered about the use of spies. I would rather not use them, but if they are happy to help out there is no harm in letting them :)

Please do go in to detail about where I am exagerating. I know the minimum number of spies that I have, and I don't know which other members of ACTIVE also have spies - I am assuming there are more than just ones keeping me up to date. So there is no exageration in the number...

DeletedUser

I fail to see where I am exagerating. Surely you must see that people who are spying on their own tribe are likely to have a reason for it - either your leadership perhaps not being particularly good, or no teamwork (as I have yet to see any proper teamwork or ops organised by you guys since I joined ACTIVE). And if they have a reason for it, then surely instead of trying to cover that up on here by making it out to be no big deal, you should be trying to plug the source, as at the moment I can see exactly where support requests are made for, and in turn that gets passed to relevant members of ACTIVE.

I dislike spies, but you guys have the larger size and numbers, and have a very obnoxious approach on here when ACTIVE is defending the facts that your tribe is making up (such as players being dismissed when a simple screenshot will prove that wrong). And as such I am not too bothered about the use of spies. I would rather not use them, but if they are happy to help out there is no harm in letting them :)

Please do go in to detail about where I am exagerating. I know the minimum number of spies that I have, and I don't know which other members of ACTIVE also have spies - I am assuming there are more than just ones keeping me up to date. So there is no exageration in the number...

Well, i am sorry you fail to see where you're exagerating. I already said why the existence of spies isn't a direct indicator of a tribe's perfomance, i won't go through it again.

You dislike spies, yet you use them. You flame a player for asking about a rule (something that might result in banning/warning of a player). Both are underhand tactics. Yes, this is hypocrisy. If you fail to see this,too, then I'm sorry, i can't do anything about it.

DeletedUser

funny you say that R.t.t.t but you declared on them :| you cannot keep saying how less members this less members that...if you think its too many members to take on all you can look to blame is the leadership of the declaries...XVI/LFAH has gained far more ground (from what i can see) and made more players quit. just my opinion of course.

They were also prepared for our attacks, its not like we caught them off guard. They were going to declare on us if we didn't. The hour we launched attacks they launched back and had their ops..

DeletedUser

And if i recall right Active had spies amongst it's members in it's peak days when it was ranked 1. Don't know if it's the case now, i have never cared about this sort of things.

that's where you are wrong. 99% sure that in our prime days (when simz was leading) we did not have any spies in the tribe :icon_wink:

valk

They were also prepared for our attacks, its not like we caught them off guard. They were going to declare on us if we didn't. The hour we launched attacks they launched back and had their ops..

Far from the point that i made you use the lesser members as an excuse but you declared

NationofPain

great war so far

Great war so far...seems close and looks like it will come down to who stays more active than the other....keep up the good fight :)

DeletedUser

I give up. Keep giving excuses for you not winning so admirably i dont mind.

An excuse for not winning? No I'm making no excuses for not winning, I'm just stating the obvious that we are totally awesome or that xvi are a complete failure. Maybe it's a mixture of both :icon_wink:

shveik

Jeeeez ...
Active where is the problem guys ?!?

Gratz for these guys who stay in XVI and still running the tribe !!!
Gratz for you Active's who are back and looking for something ...

Everyone talk and as usual only Active's have truth on their wings ...

@ I Be Joe - Nice talk ... Idiot , declare on us , declare on you ... Jeez looks like you were here from the Start of the world ... Now fly ...

@ dysentarygary - Hallo :) 100% that you guys haven't spies in your tribe ... And that's make you Proud !!! Sorry to hear it ... These spies and those kind of stories messed up that beauty world (but as usual who am I and who are XVI'ers to talk about something ) ... Peace !!!

@GooglyEyes123 - Hallo , Hallo ... XVI is full of disloyalist ... The point is that you have your own meaning of that word ... Just turn few pages and come fresh to talk about Disloyalist and the meaning of that "beauty" word !!! And please wrote my name right once :icon_sad:

@Your our BUFFET - Hallo to you too :) Yeah I were there with Savvy , Rqzaniq , Mlions , Albul , Zatara , Terriosky , ILTR , AXL , Marki , Ms. Sunshine and other good guys who still fight there ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jeeeez ...
Active where is the problem guys ?!?

Gratz for these guys who stay in XVI and still running the tribe !!!
Gratz for you Active's who are back and looking for something ...

Everyone talk and as usual only Active's have truth on their wings ...

@ I Be Joe - Nice talk ... Idiot , declare on us , declare on you ... Jeez looks like you were here from the Start of the world ... Now fly ...

@ dysentarygary - Hallo :) 100% that you guys haven't spies in your tribe ... And that's make you Proud !!! Sorry to hear it ... These spies and those kind of stories f*cked up that beauty world (but as usual who am I and who are XVI'ers to talk about something ) ... Peace !!!

@GooglyEyes123 - Hallo , Hallo ... XVI is full of disloyalist ... The point is that you have your own meaning of that word ... Just turn few pages and come fresh to talk about Disloyalist and the meaning of that "beauty" word !!! And please wrote my name right once :icon_sad:

@Your our BUFFET - Hallo to you too :) Yeah I were there with Savvy , Rqzaniq , Mlions , Albul , Zatara , Terriosky , ILTR , AXL , Marki , Ms. Sunshine and other good guys who still fight there ...

You are an idiot sir, who cares if I wasn't here from the start of the world. What matters is that I am 1000 times more skillful than you noob. Get good kk?

DeletedUser

Well, i am sorry you fail to see where you're exagerating.
That doesn't show where I have exagerated at all. Therefore, you are talking bullshit, and so I should treat your entire post as such. However, I will respond to you a bit because I am rather bored (reasons to be explained later).

I already said why the existence of spies isn't a direct indicator of a tribe's perfomance, i won't go through it again.
Then why comment on it in your post? :icon_rolleyes:
Let's see:
1. Tribes are in this game by definition groups of players who are aiming to work together.
2. Leadership success and popularity within their ranks keep loyalty of members.
3. Failure of (2.) causes players to dislike leaders, and wish to screw them up through the medium of spying. A tribe's performance is based on the decision of the players to work together as a team. If those running the tribe can't keep their players working together, it affects their performance. Which explains why I have yet to have more than 300 attacks sent on me in total in over a week. I thought you guys had noticed I was active :lol:

You dislike spies, yet you use them.
As explained earlier, there are reasons for it. We are outnumbered and have about 1/2 the firepower or space to work that you guys have. This is not an excuse for the outcome of the war thus far, and nor will you find me saying that our numbers makes this an unfair war, as it was us who declared. HOWEVER, to balance it out, using spies effectively in this war does not seem underhanded, as XVI has a much stronger position than us.

You flame a player for asking about a rule (something that might result in banning/warning of a player).
Wrong. I posted a screenshot which showed the majority of people the moment the thread was made hoping to not have to fight ACTIVE, by hoping to get over 10% of the tribe banned by reporting in the hope that they may have broken the rules (even though you have a Moderator in your tribe who will tell you that you are being idiots for not reading the rules properly:icon_twisted:)
Just because I post something you don't like, that doesn't make it flaming.

Both are underhand tactics. Yes, this is hypocrisy. If you fail to see this,too, then I'm sorry, i can't do anything about it.
As pointed out earlier, balancing out an uneven war is not underhand. Trying to knock out 10% of a tribe by pure luck using the support request feature and hoping to get them banned when you haven't read the rules and already have the upper hand = underhand tactic.

No point being sorry for me not making my first post on the subject clear :)
You can be sorry for the crap you posted about the exageration though :lol:

shveik

You are an idiot sir, who cares if I wasn't here from the start of the world. What matters is that I am 1000 times more skillful than you noob. Get good kk?

I didn't called you Idiot ... Just got a word that you use before ... But at least you called me Idiot ... That make a good sense !!! Tnx
Sorry for me that I'm messing with you Sir Joe !!!

DeletedUser

Its pity to see Lame excuses coming from both side for loosing players.
Still spying is underhand tactic and will remain underhand tactic effective in winning war.Its not disgrace to do it.Just play the game guys and determine your will to push through each other K's and one with stronger will and determination will win the war.

DeletedUser

I see Pain.Carbon and Hector have broken away,

Or is this old news?

@gosid:

Spies are the way of the game, people love there villages like money, so will hang on to there villages via spying. I recalled you used spies to.

But in essence you are correct, its more fun if tactics remain in the shadow and you can spring your traps without the other side knowing about it.

DeletedUser

All the things he/she said
Yup, my post was crap, what can i say. Basically, Active are "honourable" and not "weak " (not like you described our tribe first screenshot),because they are smaller. Really, i don't care why you have to use them, i just say that you do. It has absolutely no relevance.
But since there is not point in dragging this on, and i am tired of it, yes you are right, you are leet, we are noobs, we suck etc etc etc.

and i be joe, you should ask people around about shveik, there is no way in hell that you are "1000 times more skillful" than shveik. I doubt that you are better than him at all.

But then again, i somewhat missed the Active arrogance : "we rulz, everyone else sucks".

DeletedUser

Yea i used to have too much info flooding in game mails .I used spies too.Its fun to use them knowing opponents plans and to fool them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.