Declaration - It's Been A Long Time Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and i be joe, you should people around about shveik, there is no in hell that you are "1000 times more skillful" than shveik. I doubt that you are better than him at all.

But then again, i somewhat missed the Active arrogance : "we rulz, everyone else sucks".

I should people around about shveik? What does that mean? There is no in hell? Unable to understand grammar ftw? I have yet to seen any skill come out of any XVI player, so I am pretty sure I am better.

DeletedUser

I should people around about shveik? What does that mean? There is no in hell? Unable to understand grammar ftw? I have yet to seen any skill come out of any XVI player, so I am pretty sure I am better.

Yeah, i forgot two words. My bad. Edited now.
Shveik no longer plays in XVI, so you are speaking out of ignorance (fact is, you compare yourself with a player you never played with/against).

DeletedUser

Yup, my post was crap, what can i say. Basically, Active are "honourable" and not "weak " (not like you described our tribe first screenshot),because they are smaller. Really, i don't care why you have to use them, i just say that you do. It has absolutely no relevance.
But since there is not point in dragging this on, and i am tired of it, yes you are right, you are leet, we are noobs, we suck etc etc etc.

But then again, i somewhat missed the Active arrogance : "we rulz, everyone else sucks".

I never said you guys suck or are noobs. However, I said that your tribe may not like your leaders too much currently. This bit below will explain it:

The fact that I have not even got 400 incomings when yet another pissed off member of XVI just forwarded me a mail from darth buru, which asked every member to send 200 fakes at me. So I have got 400 incomings from 5 members of XVI so far. That works out at under 50 per member who is faking/attacking me. Considering that was sent what 8 hours ago, I am not too impressed with your skills shown thus far.

That doesnt mean you guys suck, just that your leaders get ignored a lot it seems, or else piss off their members. I never said ACTIVE aren't weak or are honorable. Quote me please, otherwise stop creating yet more lies to try and flame me with. You are a Mod, try and have a bit of self-respect :icon_rolleyes: Lieing gets you nowhere, going back to 1st grade and have a few lessons in that area may do you some good :)

And I never said I have to use them. Wrong choice of words again - quote me on it please?
So yeah, yet more crap. Please stop posting your garbage and come up with something worth reading.

///END RANT :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You be Joe, i'm looking forward meeting you on the battlefield... and even if some of our friends have left, we are still several loyal and skilled players in XVI from day one - but we prefer not to talk on the forum :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I don't have to quote you on those, those are the general things that can be deduced from your comments (not just yours, other activer's are included). I wasn't lieing, i wasn't just expressing my impressions on your posts so far. And that's it for today, i don't have time for this anymore.

DeletedUser

I don't have to quote you on those, those are the general things that can be deduced from your comments (not just yours, other activer's are included). I wasn't lieing, i wasn't just expressing my impressions on your posts so far.

You mean you can't quote because you made it up, and therefore have nothing to back up anything you claim I have said :icon_rolleyes:
Point made.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i forgot two words. My bad. Edited now.
Shveik no longer plays in XVI, so you are speaking out of ignorance (fact is, you compare yourself with a player you never played with/against).

Now that I understand it, hey googly, what do you think about shveik?

DeletedUser

Albul : You saying ACTIVE isn't honourable because we have spies? XVI had spies in the first place. I'm even possibly sure you got that character to get into my account and send you those screenies that were posted here. Hell, I'm even sure Cele is in your tribe now.

DeletedUser

A tribe that uses spies is not dishonorable. They are tactical. Even the biggest and most advanced armies in the world employ countless spies all the time. A spy is just your IRL scout. :p

DeletedUser

Spies ftw

funny-cute-cats-1.jpg

Your our BUFFET

You are an idiot sir, who cares if I wasn't here from the start of the world. What matters is that I am 1000 times more skillful than you noob. Get good kk?
FUNNIEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN! Shveik is a thousand x better player then you will ever be. Common Sense, use it...

And Hi shveik!!!

Your our BUFFET

double post, shveik, you ever going to use themonkey account again? <3 w33 <3 ZODIAC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.