~PC~: Pure Class or Pure Crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser49595

I predict that if Hugz does fall, the first ally PC will backstab is gunz, since they'd be the easiest to destroy. Thoughts?

Interesting. I think Agony and RAM will be first to fight. They are only NAPs and RAM, rightfully, wont upgrade it to an alliance. I reckon that's because Agony are trying to recruit all the likely Hugz targets that RAM has.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

Can't we all just HuG and get this world over with?

DeletedUser

All is speculation at the moment, but it is quite possible for a war to break out between any large tribe and any smaller, neighbouring tribe. This would fit the RAM - Agony situation quite well, but the same could be said of, say... Glamor and Clan1. At this point in time, its near impossible to tell how any war will play out, given that every decision made will influence the final outcome.

I personally would think that Agony would more likely go after a tribe who doesn't have as deep a backfield to send support to the frontlines. RAM's position on the map in relation to Agony would give massive advantages to RAM based simply on the location of the frontline. It would then be quite counter-strategic for Agony to go ahead with such a move.

DeletedUser

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We can have a world war.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We can have 3 :D.

DeletedUser

Interesting. I think Agony and RAM will be first to fight. They are only NAPs and RAM, rightfully, wont upgrade it to an alliance. I reckon that's because Agony are trying to recruit all the likely Hugz targets that RAM has.

That's a good point, but PC already has the track record for backstabbing - if they did it to Hugz, they'll do it to their current allies too. And gunz just doesn't seem to be very good. Of course, both could happen at the same time.

DeletedUser49595

That's a good point, but PC already has the track record for backstabbing - if they did it to Hugz, they'll do it to their current allies too. And gunz just doesn't seem to be very good. Of course, both could happen at the same time.

Actually, maybe it's not that they aren't very good, it could be that they are being shafted out of this war? So far they have hit Death Ace and got nowhere (spies tell us who they are hitting). They've had a few scuffles near medflex and lost. Any player that has decided to leave Hugz has gone to Agony and not Gunz, even though Agony have only been in the war a few days and Gunz have been working hard for over a week. Where will Gunz be after this war should we lose? In my opinion Agony will be huge and Gunz will be much worst off with only larger tribes around them.

aurora nyte

ok i havent been online much over the weekend as I was celebrating Chinese New Year but obviously I have been accused of being a hypocrite, disloyal, and coward?

I will respond to each of those.

Death Ace, why did you leave HuGZ! if you're so loyal?
[spoil] it's complicated. i wanted to force Gunz and Agony to either distract themselves with Freestyler_ and I while HuGZ rebuilt, or force them to noble long-range.

and, of course, for the lulz.[/spoil]

Did you run for protection?
[spoil]nope. i had 13-ish incomings at the time and no nobbles (i dont think)[/spoil]

Why did you ask Agony, Gunz, etc for NAP when your tribe, $.S, was merely temporary?
[spoil]as i mentioned above, i wanted to force them to noble long range.[/spoil]

Why did you eventually join PDA?
[spoil]Freestyler_ left and i decided it was time to see what the anti-HuGZ coalition (read: gay parade) was up to. unfortunately PDA had nothing interesting (actually nothing at all) in their forums so i ticked off Paver and made him dismiss me. so much for democracy huh[/spoil]

Why did you go back to HuGZ! if you had your goals?
[spoil]simple - i got very lonely as i left the HuGZ skype room (stayed in Council Skype room) and i needed a sitter until my coplayer got on.[/spoil]

Death Ace are you a coward?
[spoil]compared with Paver, i am the bravest man alive. Paver had not a single incomings and was scared shitless and left. he tried to convince the dukes to disband because he was too scared to fight. go noble them barbs bro.
when i was in PDA, he told me not to attack anyone.

meanwhile i had 250+incomings and did not leave out of scaredyness.

so who is the true coward?[/spoil]

Sh@deSl@yer, thanks for sticking up for me when i was away. makes it easier for us to coplay in 48 :)

and jjkiller152, i think you should stop criticizing me until 1 have gotten 1 noble off me. two times you tried and times you failed. i mean, even YP_Legend and marami9 succeeded, so why can't you?

Regards,
Ace.

DeletedUser

All this talk about PC turning on gunz and ram fighting agony, is this a cry for help from hugz i hear.

DeletedUser

All this talk about PC turning on gunz and ram fighting agony, is this a cry for help from hugz i hear.

Ram fighting Agony wow i'm in Ram and didn't know this where you get your info? plz read again and maybe you will grasp what ppl write

DeletedUser

maybe if you read it all again you will realize what i'm speaking about, i'm not claiming that is going to happen simply stating what has been said, take the time to read everything before posting next time.

DeletedUser

Please excuse Rock for misunderstanding what you said... English is not his first language. At any rate, I seriously doubt this RAM v. Agony stuff is a result of Hugz players "crying for help"... It is much more likely to simply be speculation as to what will happen after the current war.

DeletedUser49595

RAM refused an alliance with Agony, wonder why???

Agony are recruiting (or at least trying to) aas many Hugz members as possible taking targets away from RAM, Gunz and I suppose PC.

I'll be first to admit that the South of Hugz aren't doing well at all, it's much different in the North where we're progressing nicely. So it's reasonable to assume that once no more Hugz can be taken in the South, where are Gunz and RAM going to go? Remember that we have spies in Agony and have seen Agonys recruitment techniques on our members.

DeletedUser

i will do my mea culpa sorry jonting21 i misunderstood you,a word in your sentence was badly translate so it change all the meaning of what you are saying ;d

LoL

DeletedUser

no worries mate i know the translator things can be a bit crappy, my english can be just as bad sometimes as well which never helps.

anyway stats time

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PC~ ~PC-A~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HuGZ !
Players:

Timeframe: 04/02/2010 00:00:00 to 17/02/2010 15:48:25

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 26
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 316,242
Side 2: 208,559
Difference: 107,683

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Agony Worry ~Dread
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 8
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 123,677
Side 2: 41,974
Difference: 81,703

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Gunz2 Gunz
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 18,430
Side 2: 18,450
Difference: 20

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gunz is doing the most that they can. we are the farthest away from HuGZ !. and although Death Ace has sniped my nobles twice i have still killed loads of troops. but its just a game. ill send more attacks. not a big deal.

Oh and about Medflex. he has sent nuke after nuke at our member BP and has gotten nowhere. So overall judging by our geographical location, Gunz i would say has faired well. But i will give credit to HuGZ in their northern front, Rising and A.C.T are just sucking right now.

DeletedUser

Also for why Death Ace said he left HuGZ. he stated that he left for Lols and trying to force us to noble long range, etc. here is the mail he sent a baron of Gunz stating why he left.

Death Ace today at 23:14
The Southern front was very fed up with not getting support. The tribe has very great leadership and thats why i held on to them for a long time, but the members are very unwilling.

I say, if a tribe can not risk troops for their companion, they are unable to do anything.

Tac54 today at 23:08
May i ask why you left them?

Death Ace today at 23:02
Looks like we have a common enemy. Care to work together against them?

DeletedUser

or that your trying to save your own ass right now? Because i mean how many members have left your tribe now? hmm and you said many are unwilling to fight which does validate the reason for many leaving. and obvioulsy you havent had to much support sent to you. i think this is all truth. but oh well it doesnt matter. were all entitled to our theories lol.

also on a side note i see Haidar took one of your villas Death. first of many

Status
Not open for further replies.