~PC~: Pure Class or Pure Crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurora nyte

wow 1 successful noble out of 15+. You want a medal?

medal_anti_noob.png

Do not brag about other people's accomplishments.

and if i was trying to save my own ass why am i back in HuGZ. please, if you even bothered to read my post you would see that everything is explicitly explained.

DeletedUser

im not bragging im praising it. but thanks for the medal i appreciate it lol. oh ok you may be in HuGZ now but your attempt to disrupt the attacks on HuGZ has failed miserably then. either way you failed. now you deserve a medal. probably one only for effort tho. :(

aurora nyte

you are right, i failed because i did not have enough willpower. in other words, i was too lazy and unwilling to go on because i was bored and lonely.

DeletedUser49595

Don't forget that this is a game. :)

It's been difficult for our Southern members since the Agony family became the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tribe in a week to break a NAP with us. Death Ace knew he couldn't survive for that much longer so he came up with the idea of leaving for a while. Not keen on that kind of tactic myself but against 10 tribes, what else can we do?

Oh and Agony are still trying to recruit our members. Weird how they all seem to be right in the expansion path of RAM too?

DeletedUser

yeah ill agree with you Daver, Agony is trying to recruit to many HuGZ members. this war isnt even over. weve been talking to them about this. well see how the talks go

DeletedUser

How is Gunz bad? Most of us are like two K's away from you. LOL

There are plenty that are close - I nobled one a while ago almost right next to me, and I can see another within the 15x15 of one of my villages.

DeletedUser

who did you noble? probably someone from Gun2. cause Gunz hasnt lost any villages except ones renobled by HuGZ

DeletedUser

Don't remember which - gunz, gunz2, gunz jr., acadagunz, aren't you all one big happy family?

DeletedUser

nope not really. its Gunz and then Gunz2. which is only temporary.

DeletedUser

Against ~PC~ and ~PC-2~, not the super best.

However, if you put in everyone that is fighting them (whether it was after their declaration on ~PC~ or before), they are nearly even.

DeletedUser

Against ~PC~ and ~PC-2~, not the super best.

However, if you put in everyone that is fighting them (whether it was after their declaration on ~PC~ or before), they are nearly even.

Let the stats decide that.

DeletedUser

HuGZ ! vs. ~PC~ family
Side 1:
Tribes: HuGZ !
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PC~ ~PC-2~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 21
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,064
Side 2: 137,112
Difference: 70,048

image.php

HuGZ ! vs. Everyone they are fighting, which is irrelevant to this thread, somewhat :p
Side 1:
Tribes: HuGZ !
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PC~ ~PC-2~ Gunz A.C.T Agony Worry ~Dread Rising Rise.
Players:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 37
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 461,984
Side 2: 264,466
Difference: 197,518

image.php

So, they are doing well in all their combined fronts (I think they are mostly targetting Rising and Rise. though), but they are doing too hot against ~PC~.

But they might come back... or not. Only time will tell. :p

DeletedUser

Perhaps they should focus on ~PC~, seeing as it is almost half of their losses are from them. You are right, only time will tell if they are capable of handling these tribes. It would be rather disappointing if they can't, but the stats truly don't look to be all that good. HugZ! should have double if not more conquers then their opponents.

DeletedUser

yeah the majority of the losses we have suffered have been Rising and A.C.T villages lost. Gunz have lost like 3 or 4 villages but we have taken atleast double that. PC has been doing the most of the heavy lifting while Gunz supports them. Agony/Worry have been doing well. im pretty sure Dread hasnt done anything in this war. and Rising and A.C.T are getting their asses handed to them unfortunatly lol

DeletedUser

If you take into account that Rising kicks players as soon as they lose one village to us (even if that player is active), we're at more than double. Just in my own stats, of the 10 taken from Rising/ex-Rising players, only 4 show up in those statistics.

DeletedUser

i cant say if thats true or not since i dont really know. but i wouldnt disregard it lol. most likely true. i feel bad for them. they are in a big pickle. they are surrounded by Broken, HuGZ, and Glamor, oh and PING. i dont really think you should put them in the stats with us lol. makes us look like were doing horrible. i think PC, Gunz, and Agony are all you should put on the stats. cz were allies. Were not allied with A.C.T or RIsing

DeletedUser65846

To get an idea of where the attention is focused. I do remember seeing A.C.T being allies with ~PC~, but nonetheless these stats show the difference. They are gobbling up Rising fam. pretty easily so only a matter of time before the majority turns back south I hope.

2c53f79e5a.png

DeletedUser

i cant say if thats true or not since i dont really know. but i wouldnt disregard it lol. most likely true. i feel bad for them. they are in a big pickle. they are surrounded by Broken, HuGZ, and Glamor, oh and PING. i dont really think you should put them in the stats with us lol. makes us look like were doing horrible. i think PC, Gunz, and Agony are all you should put on the stats. cz were allies. Were not allied with A.C.T or RIsing

Lol yea i feel sorry for rising. Being near top tribes.lol

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: P!NG
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Rising
Players:
Total conquers:
Side 1: 155
Side 2: 134
Difference: 21
image.php

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 964,002
Side 2: 727,280
Difference: 236,722
image.php

Side 1: 140,552
Side 2: 0
Difference: 140,552
image.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Id have to say that the war is over. HuGZ has like no members left and have completely dropped out of the top 15. they will probably disband very soon. so Victory. This war showed that even the best can fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.