Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

Might as well all just join one big Tribe at this point and play happy families.

colonelabbas

Bored have us in points but still need a fair bit of work catching us in OD :icon_rolleyes:

OD isnt as good as you think :S
If i had the choice to kill my troops and get OD or have my nukes alive and noble without getting any OD,i would do it.

As you see,the more OD you get,the more troops you lose, and so the less troops you lose,the better.

Dont tell me that every player has to kill his troops and not worry about them etc,cause that sir is stupidity :)

DeletedUser

OD isnt as good as you think :S
If i had the choice to kill my troops and get OD or have my nukes alive and noble without getting any OD,i would do it.

As you see,the more OD you get,the more troops you lose, and so the less troops you lose,the better.

Dont tell me that every player has to kill his troops and not worry about them etc,cause that sir is stupidity :)

Agreed.

colonelabbas

I know. It would make BORED! unstoppable right?

Well, that goes for any tribe. Light. are unstoppable too. NUTS had to jump ship after failing in their war against us. :icon_wink:

I wouldnt call NUTS war vs Light. a failure,cause the only guy that actually defended when we attacked was you.

Popa lost many vills to hopeless,I believe hopeless lost some back though due to chris leaveing for his RL. But if he was here you guys would have got nothing :)

And well we shouldnt forget about your operation against me :)
17 Train = 0 Caps :)

bigsam11

Maybe this merge for nuts and bored looks nice on the stats now, but i would be upset if i was one of their members. Both tribes have lost the potential for a good war with each other. Maybe Bored goals is to bore their members to death?

-M A R I O-

I like the comparison the Real Madrid above.

This is getting more like Tribal Hugs instead of Tribal Wars.

TBH Repri anyone with a brain could see that this merge would happen soon enough. It was well known that NUTS + BORED! were long lasting allies.

As for those who keep saying i lost respect for these tribes blah blah. Look at war stats against MOAR! look at the war stats against TOW then please come back and talk to me. :)

colonelabbas

Maybe this merge for nuts and bored looks nice on the stats now, but i would be upset if i was one of their members. Both tribes have lost the potential for a good war with each other. Maybe Bored goals is to bore their members to death?

If you think this merge allows makes both tribes lose war potential,you should look at a map :)

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wouldnt call NUTS war vs Light. a failure,cause the only guy that actually defended when we attacked was you.

Popa lost many vills to hopeless,I believe hopeless lost some back though due to chris leaveing for his RL. But if he was here you guys would have got nothing :)

Popa Cel Mare is a great player, but he was on yellow activity when his ODD started to increase.

f9gv2s.jpg

Side 1:
Tribes: LighT.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUTS
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 21
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,388
Side 2: 156,266
Difference: 55,878

image.php

Light. gained 3 million ODD, while you guys gained 55k points. Hrmmm... Not a failure?

NUTS failed as a tribe because you don't have any good leaders. I don't know who your leaders are, but they have a hell of a lot to learn if they ever want to lead a successful tribe again - you don't get this lucky twice. Congrats on terrible decision making, slowing down your members, etc etc.

colonelabbas

Popa Cel Mare is a great player, but he was on yellow activity when his ODD started to increase.

f9gv2s.jpg

Side 1:
Tribes: LighT.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUTS
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 21
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,388
Side 2: 156,266
Difference: 55,878

image.php

Light. gained 3 million ODD, while you guys gained 55k points. Hrmmm... Not a failure?

NUTS failed as a tribe because you don't have any good leaders. I don't know who your leaders are, but they have a hell of a lot to learn if they ever want to lead a successful tribe again - you don't get this lucky twice. Congrats on terrible decision making, slowing down your members, etc etc.

I wouldnt call the decision of merging as anyway slowing both tribes.
As the matter of fact,it gave us one more front where we could feel safer aka having tribemates in,and well our relation with Bored was pretty well since long,atleast since i took an account in NUTS.

I wouldnt call the decision as anyway stupid tbh,but it gave us more war opportunities,with a better chance of winning.

You would know what i mean by the above sentence's if you look at a map ;)

bigsam11

If you think this merge allows makes both tribes lose war potential,you should look at a map :)

No what i said was these two tribe lost the potential for a nice war vs each other. If i was a member of nuts or bored i would like to war the other team as it would be a fun challenge. Of course there is potential for other wars in the future, but right now they had potentially a nice war vs each other. Instead they chose to cuddle.

DeletedUser

Bored have us in points but still need a fair bit of work catching us in OD :icon_rolleyes:

Hey general maclean why do u have a random village in K55?

This might have something to do with your mass recruitment skills, which got you to 60 members for quite some time now. The funny thing is that we, with most of the time less than half your members, manage to have 69,5% of your ODA. Shows how good that ODA of yours is.

Bored! remind me a little of Real Madrid. They sign most of the top players in the world to play for them.. Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema etc.... they ought to be unstoppable.

Currently however they're 2 points behind Barcelona in la liga... why? for all their individual skill, they don't gel as well as a team as Barca do....which is obviously the most important factor in order to win games.

Bored! have recruited their way to the top... time will tell whether Mario has the ability to gel them all together as a team so that they become a truly unstoppable force or whether they're the Real Madrid's of w43... simply a collection of great individuals

You don't know what you're talking about. We have excellent communication, and we have not had a single internal issue to date. Go figure.

I like the comparison the Real Madrid above.

This is getting more like Tribal Hugs instead of Tribal Wars.

..even though this doesn't affect any of the 3 wars BORED! has going at the moment, nor does it affect one of the two? NUTS had going. Even giving us room to start more. Nice logic.

i lost my respect for BORED!.
NUTS disappointed me too :(

LighT. is what i call a good tribe!

Learn what you're talking about. It makes you look less silly.

-M A R I O-

No what i said was these two tribe lost the potential for a nice war vs each other. If i was a member of nuts or bored i would like to war the other team as it would be a fun challenge. Of course there is potential for other wars in the future, but right now they had potentially a nice war vs each other. Instead they chose to cuddle.

Bigsam do you even play this world firstly? Secondly again read my statement.:icon_rolleyes: Why would i want to war a long standing ally when there are so many other wars to have?

/me facepalms at all the noobs who all of a sudden have the balls to post on the publics when a merge happens and they can try and jump on the bandwagon

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wouldnt call the decision of merging as anyway slowing both tribes.
As the matter of fact,it gave us one more front where we could feel safer aka having tribemates in,and well our relation with Bored was pretty well since long,atleast since i took an account in NUTS.

I wouldnt call the decision as anyway stupid tbh,but it gave us more war opportunities,with a better chance of winning.

You would know what i mean by the above sentence's if you look at a map ;)

I'm not talking about the NUTS/BORED merge.

Don't get me started on that.

:icon_rolleyes:

colonelabbas

I'm not talking about the NUTS/BORED merge.

Don't get me started on that.

:icon_rolleyes:

Contradiction much,eh?

/me facepalms

colonelabbas

:icon_neutral:

I'm talking about your leaders' failings during the war vs Light.

But thanks for letting me know that you think your leaders made a terrible decision by merging into BORED. :icon_wink:

LOL
How is declaring on another tribe slowing our members?
You obviously meant the merge ;)

And no problems,but you really need to improve your abilities on making assumptions :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Contradiction much,eh?

/me facepalms

No. Not a contradiction.

Learn the meaning of a word before you decide to use it.

LOL

And no problems,but you really need to improve your abilities on making assumptions :icon_eek:

3 million ODD for Light. would suggest it slowed you guys down somewhat.

I fail to see why you laugh at him saying a war would have slowed you down, yet it's expected that a merger will slow you down? Whut. That makes no sense whatsoever.

DeletedUser

I would say that there is a contradiction in terms of what is implied. It is pretty much a contradiction imo

In the post where he said NUTS failed as a tribe due to poor decision making by the leaders, he was talking about the war with Light., so in fact, it is implied that he was talking about the war with Light. in regards to poor decision making, nothing in his post whatsoever implies the merge was what he deemed poor decision making.

Hence, no contradiction.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL

Did you pay no attention to the 'war'?

Is this your first world?

I'm not sure if it's worth going through some of the decisions made by your old tribe, as it doesn't look like you would understand my points anyway.

After building up and leading three top 3 ranked tribes past 200mil points, maybe I see wrong decisions and inefficiency when others don't.