Dead world

DeletedUser

well cos you dont read thread ppl spam
in-game isnt everything

DeletedUser

w45 is a dead world.

soon the core players will quit and w45 will be long to the rim tribes such as WP ......

DeletedUser

i think he is refering to the fact that a lot of the good players have or will quit due to the slow speed.

I also think that this world could be a bit of a flop but it depends on how the core works out.
If the core stay warring each other as core tribes usually do then the rim tribes can build up and the world will get started.
If the core tribes strike outwards then many will quit and the world will fail and end up with just as handful of players battling it out.

Of all the worlds i have seen this is perhaps the most uninteresting due to the fact that there are about a dozen decent players per coninent and the rest have got bored and quit.

Hopefully things will settle down in a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

Of all the worlds i have seen this is perhaps the most uninteresting due to the fact that there are about a dozen decent players per coninent and the rest have got bored and quit.

Hopefully things will settle down in a couple of weeks.
Dozens god that would be awesome, most K's in every world I have ever been in have 5-7 active good players or less.

DeletedUser

Active and good players are starting to get rare lol
Too many n00bs joined

DeletedUser

w45 is a dead world.

soon the core players will quit and w45 will be long to the rim tribes such as WP ......

sorry to say but thats BS..if u think like that uve got another thing coming :/

DeletedUser

Terminator's right. Will we have "good" players that get bored and quit fairly early on? Yes. But then again, what world doesn't have that? I've yet to see a world where everyone who's joined, stayed, and I doubt I, or anyone, ever will.

Honestly, if you don't like it, do us all a favor and quit yourself, rather than trying to rant (poorly) about a world that has nothing wrong with it.

Im a flirt77

I think this world is actually doing fine, it lends itself well to people who can't get on as often as they would like but would still like to play. This causes them to be better than they would normally be on a faster world.